Anant Merit Scholarship Apply Online & Application Form | Anant Merit Scholarship Check Amount & Last Date | Anant Merit Scholarship Check Features & Benefits | Anant Merit Scholarship Check Minimum Marks & Annual Income | Anant Merit Scholarship Check Eligibility & All Details |
The Anant Merit Scholarship is a distinguished initiative that seeks to reward brilliant minds and encourage their academic aspirations. By recognizing exceptional academic achievement, the scholarship aims to nurture and support talented students in their pursuit of higher education. A scholarship amount of Rs. 6000/- will be provided or awarded to the students on an annual basis.
Through this article, we will provide you with all types of information about the Anant Merit Scholarship 2023 like purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features, important documents, etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process to apply online for this scholarship. To get complete information about this scholarship, read this article till the end.
Anant Merit Scholarship
The Anant Foundation has launched the Anant Merit Scholarship so that the students who have just passed their class 12th with 75% marks will be able to get or receive the scholarship amount of Rs. 6,000/-. This scholarship amount will be provided to them on an annual basis. Students will be able to receive the scholarships on a monthly basis.
Madhyamik/ICSE /CBSE/Higher Secondary/ISC/College Students will be provided scholarship amounts in the form of financial help and support. For this, they will need to apply online for the Anant Merit Scholarship. This scholarship will be provided to the students on the basis of merit cum need basis which means both deserving as well as needy students will be given scholarships.
Highlights Of Anant Merit Scholarship
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Scholarship||Anant Merit Scholarship|
|Launched By||Anant Foundation|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology|
|Allocated Portal||Ananteducation Portal|
|Objective||To provide scholarships to the students to pursue college degrees|
|Benefit||Students will be able to get the scholarships|
|Applicable to||Citizens of West Bengal|
|Beneficiary Category||Students who have passed the class 12th exam|
|Annual Income Limit||Rs. 60,000/-|
|Mode of Transfer||DBT|
|Payment Mechanism||E-Payment Mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship Amounts|
|Amount of Benefit||Rs. 500/-|
|Transferable Type||Monthly Basis|
|Scholarship Duration||1 Year|
|Total Scholarship Amount||Rs. 60,000/-|
|Host Site||NIC (National Information Centre)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Last Date To Apply Online||31st December 2023|
|Office Address||Anant Education Initiative, |
Infinity Think Tank,
Kolkata – 700091
|Phone No||+91 33 40050410|
Objectives Of Anant Merit Scholarship
The primary objective of the Anant Merit Scholarship is to identify and support exceptionally promising students who exhibit exemplary academic performance. By offering financial aid, the scholarship aims to alleviate the burden of educational expenses and enable students to focus wholeheartedly on their studies. One can apply online before the last date.
Another objective of launching the Anant Merit Scholarship is to provide financial assistance to students in West Bengal who are facing difficulties in paying their application fees for higher education. This scholarship aims to support and empower deserving students in pursuing their educational goals without any financial obstacles, enabling them to access quality education and achieve their full potential.
Students will be granted the scholarship amounts on the basis of the beneficiary category that has been affixed in order to carry out selection as well as online registration. This scholarship will only be awarded to the students living in West Bengal state who have just passed their class 12th.
The list of eligible beneficiaries is as follows:-
- Madhyamik Students
- ICSE Students
- CBSE Students
- Higher Secondary Students
- ISC/College Students
Minimum Marks Cut-Off
The students will also need to secure or attain the minimum marks cut-off that has been fixed. This will make sure that they have attained the required marks that were required for their selection. Students will need to secure at least or aggregate 70% marks in the class 12th exam from the West Bengal government school.
Annual Income Limit
The student’s annual income limit will also be taken into consideration whenever the selection body starts scrutinizing the application forms along with the documents affixed with them. The students will need to make sure that they have attained the annual income limit of Rs. 60,000/- and if it exceeds then they will get debarred from applying online.
Anant Merit Scholarship Amount
Only those students will be able to carry out or receive the scholarship amounts who have been shortlisted for getting the scholarship amounts. Students will be given scholarships on a monthly basis for the duration of 12 months or 1 year. An amount of Rs. 500/- will be awarded to the students.
Anant Merit Scholarship Last Date
As the last date to apply online for this scholarship has been launched, now the students can apply online before the last date. The last date for online form submission will be 31st December 2023 by which the students can apply online. After getting online registration on time, the students will get rid of server-hanging issues.
Some reservations have been secured in advance for the students belonging to underprivileged communities so that they will be able to carry out scholarship amounts after getting the reservation. Preference will be given to students with disabilities and 50% of the scholarships are reserved for girls. This will make sure that underprivileged communities are getting social security provisions.
Anant Merit Scholarship Selection Procedure
Anant Education Initiative chooses deserving candidates from its applicants, with special consideration for physically handicapped students. The call center arranges interviews for selected students. Once selected, students will need to complete banking tasks, such as opening a bank account. The scholarship money will be given to these accounts for the students to use.
Anant Merit Scholarship Renewal Procedure
To renew a scholarship, applicants must have earned at least 70% marks in their last qualifying exams. Those with scores below 65% are disqualified unless they have valid reasons like medical emergencies or changing their academic focus. In such cases, students must provide relevant documents in order to apply online for scholarship renewal.
Promoting Equal Opportunities
Providing scholarships to meritorious Class 12 students ensures that deserving individuals, regardless of their socioeconomic background, have equal access to higher education. By offering financial aid, scholarships bridge the gap between talent and resources, empowering talented students to pursue their dreams and potential. This will make sure that the scholarships are distributed among students on the basis of their merit performance.
Cultivating Human Capital
Investing in the academic journey of talented students nurtures the growth of a skilled and knowledgeable workforce. Scholarships allow gifted students, who may face financial constraints, to obtain higher education, fostering intellectual and professional development. This investment in human capital contributes to the nation’s growth by equipping it with competent and skilled individuals who can actively contribute to various sectors.
Encouraging Excellence & Innovation
Scholarships provide an additional incentive for meritorious students to excel academically. By recognizing and rewarding exceptional achievement, scholarships inspire students to strive for excellence, enhancing their motivation and dedication to their chosen fields. This encouragement of excellence and innovation at an early stage directly helps in shaping the next generation of leaders, researchers, and professionals who can drive positive change in society.
Scholarship Application Tips
Following these simple tips can help ensure a smooth and successful scholarship application process:-
- Check Eligibility First:- Make sure you meet all the eligibility criteria before applying for the scholarship.
- Apply Early:- Don’t wait until the last day to apply. Submit your application well in advance
- Use Accurate Details:- Enter your information exactly as it appears on your educational certificates.
- Attach a Recent Photo:- Affix a recent photograph on the scholarship application form.
- Active Mobile Number:- You need an active mobile number that will be working in the coming days.
- Valid Email ID:- Ensure you have a valid and active email address that you can access in the future.
- Use a Computer:- It’s better to use a laptop or desktop computer for submitting the scholarship application online.
- Avoid Mobiles:- Try not to use mobile phones for filling out the scholarship application form online.
- Double-Check Before Submitting:- Review all the details carefully before you finally submit your application.
Benefits Of Anant Merit Scholarship
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- This will provide financial assistance to students struggling to pay their application fees.
- This scholarship is available for students pursuing higher education in the West Bengal State.
- This will secure an easy application process, either through online submission or physical form submission.
- Students will be given a monthly scholarship amount for the duration of 12 months.
- Special preference is given to physically challenged students.
- 50% of the scholarships are reserved for girl students.
- This will help alleviate the financial burden and enable students to focus on their education.
- This will provide support for students in pursuing their academic goals and aspirations.
- Students will be able to gain an opportunity to belong to lower-income backgrounds to access higher education.
- This scholarship will recognize and reward academic merit and achievement.
Features Of Anant Merit Scholarship
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The Anant Foundation has launched the Anant Merit Scholarship.
- This scholarship will be provided to students living in West Bengal.
- Students who have passed class 12 will be given scholarships.
- A scholarship amount of Rs. 500/- per month will be provided to the students.
- The duration of this scholarship will be 1 year.
- The total amount of the scholarship will be Rs. 60,000/-
- A strict selection procedure will be carried out for the student’s selection.
- Some reservations have been made for PWD and girl students.
- The last date to apply online will be updated soon.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
Anant Merit Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The applicants will need to attain the below-mentioned points to apply online for this scholarship:-
- The student must be a citizen of India.
- He or she must be living in West Bengal state.
- The student must have passed the class 12th with 70% marks.
- This scholarship will also be given to PWD students and female students.
- Madhyamik/ICSE /CBSE/Higher Secondary/ISC/College Students will also be given an online registration.
- The annual income limit of the student’s family must be Rs. 60,000/-.
Some of the important documents required to apply online for this scholarship are as follows:-
- Aadhar Card
- Residence Certificate
- Income Certificate
- BPL or AAY Card
- Educational Certificates
- Disability Certificate (In case of disabled)
- Bank Account Details
- Latest Passport Size Photos
- Mobile No
- Email ID
Anant Merit Scholarship Apply Online
As this scholarship has been recently launched no such information has been released with the help of various social networking sites regarding the application procedure to apply online for the Anant Merit Scholarship. Whenever the application procedure is launched, we will update you through this article otherwise, the applicant can visit the Official Website.
The link to the important download is as follows:-
|Application Form||Click Here|
In case queries and questions come to your mind regarding the Anant Merit Scholarship, then you may contact this mentioned office address, phone No, & email ID:-
- Office Address:-
- Anant Education Initiative,
- Infinity Think Tank,
- Tower II,
- 3rd Floor,
- Plot A3,
- Block GP,
- Sector V,
- Salt Lake,
- Kolkata – 700091
- Phone No:- +91 33 40050410
- Email ID:- email@example.com