UK-India TOEFL Scholarship Apply Online & Application Form | UK-India TOEFL Scholarship Check Amount & Timelines | UK-India TOEFL Scholarship Check Features & Benefits | UK-India TOEFL Scholarship Check Beneficiary Limitation & Offered Degrees | UK-India TOEFL Scholarship Check Eligibility & All Details |
Now Indian students will be able to pursue or undertake UG or PG degree from the United Kingdom University after getting the scholarship amounts offered to them under the UK-India TOEFL Scholarship. There are around 25 such Indian students who will be given selection so that they will be able to pursue college studies. The students will be advised to apply online before the last date.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about the UK-India TOEFL Scholarship 2023 like objectives, eligibility criteria, benefits, features, important documents, etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online for this scholarship. To get complete information about this scholarship, read this article till the end.
UK-India TOEFL Scholarship
With the active participation of the British Council and ETS Global, UK-India TOEFL Scholarship has been launched so that the students will be able to receive an amount of USD 3,000/- in order to pursue studies from the UK empanelled university after receiving an admission offer or letter. This scholarship will only be awarded to Indian students. There are around 25 students will be given a selection.
Students coming from economically disadvantaged backgrounds are given a selection in order to carry out UG and PG degrees in any course after getting an online registration offered under the UK-India TOEFL Scholarship. This program will provide equal opportunities for all students and enable them to pursue their dreams of studying in the UK. A total of 25 scholarships will be distributed among the eligible students.
Highlights Of UK-India TOEFL Scholarship 2023
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Scholarship||UK-India TOEFL Scholarship|
|Launched By||British Council and ETS Global|
|Allocated Portal||Toefltest Portal|
|Objective||To provide scholarships to the students to undertake abroad studies|
|Benefit||Students will be able to pursue higher studies|
|Applicable To||Citizens of India|
|Beneficiary Category||Students receiving admission offers from UK Universities|
|Offered Degrees||UG & PG Degrees|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship amount|
|Scholarship Transferral||One Time Basis|
|Amount of benefit||$3,000/-|
|No. of Beneficiary Limit||25|
|Last Date To Apply Online||31st July 2023|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
Objectives Of UK-India TOEFL Scholarship
The primary objective of the UK-India TOEFL Scholarship is to promote educational mobility between the UK and India. It aims to encourage Indian students to pursue higher education in the UK by easing the financial burden of the TOEFL exam. The program aims to bridge the gap between deserving students and higher education opportunities, enabling them to excel academically and contribute to their fields of study.
Another objective of launching the UK-India TOEFL Scholarship is to grant a scholarship amount of $3,000/- to each eligible beneficiary who has received an admission offer from the UK university so that they will be able to carry out UG or PG degree in anyone course offered to them. The scholarship amounts offered to them will cover the major allowances. One can apply online before the last date.
UK-India TOEFL Scholarship Timelines
The timelines of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Starting Date To Apply Online||18th March 2023|
|Last Date To Apply Online||31st July 2023|
|Announcement of Beneficiaries||20th August 2023|
It is only on the basis of beneficiary category that the students or applicants will be able to get the selection as well as scholarship amounts in order to pursue that course or degree in that field for which this scholarship is offered. This scholarship will only be awarded to Indian students so that they will be able to carry out college degrees from universities located in the UK country.
There are 2 degrees that will be offered to the students as per follows:-
- UG Degree
- PG Degree
Only that number of beneficiaries will be able to get the scholarship amounts after getting selection which has been fixed in the form of a beneficiary target. A total of 25 scholarships will be disbursed this year so that the eligible beneficiaries will get scholarship amounts which mean around 25 students will get selection.
UK-India TOEFL Scholarship Amount
The rate of scholarship that will be provided or offered to the eligible beneficiary has already been fixed in advance so that the students will be able to receive the scholarship amount on time. An amount of USD 3,000/- will be provided to the students in the form of scholarship amounts so that they will be able to receive the appropriate amount of monetary allowance.
Minimum TOEFL Test Marks
The applicants or students who will be able to get the scholarship amounts after getting selection will also need to secure the minimum cut-off TOEFL marks that have been prescribed by the selection body for the shortlisting of eligible beneficiaries. Students will need to attain a minimum mark of 75 out of 120 marks on the TOEFL Test. This will make sure that the students have fulfilled the selection criteria.
The list of selection parameters that will provide a selection to the students are as follows:-
- Academic Achievements
- Leadership Qualities
- Extracurricular Activities
- Personal Statement
Important Terms & Conditions
Some important terms & conditions that need to be read by the students are as follows:-
- ETS India will send a notification via email to selected candidates.
- Applicants must not be involved in any litigation in India or outside India.
- Selection criteria are assessed in a non-discriminatory, confidential, efficient, and transparent manner.
- Requests for reconsideration of results or notification of outcome will not be accepted.
- Meeting the eligibility criteria does not guarantee to receive the scholarship.
- ETS India can withdraw the scholarship from the recipient for ineligibility or non-adherence to terms and conditions.
- The successful recipient will promote TOEFL and other ETS India products through advertisement campaigns and international events.
- After completing the course, recipients will speak to potential applicants about the scholarship and their personal experiences.
- Recipients may be required to repay the scholarship based on ETS India’s decision.
- In case of a medical emergency, a recipient can withdraw the scholarship with the submission of medical reports.
- ETS India is responsible for paying the scholarship amount to recipients’ designated bank accounts.
- ETS India has discretion in granting the scholarship, and their decisions are final and binding.
- Any disputes will be subject to the courts of New Delhi, India.
Access to Higher Education
The UK-India TOEFL Scholarship program aims to provide greater access to higher education for deserving Indian students. Recognizing the significance of education in empowering individuals and fostering economic growth, the program offers scholarships to Indian students who demonstrate exceptional academic achievements and English language proficiency. By removing financial barriers, students will be ensured that success is determined by merit rather than socio-economic status.
This Scholarship program will emphasize the importance of international collaboration in today’s globalized world. By bringing together institutions and scholars from the United Kingdom and India, the initiative promotes academic and research collaborations that contribute to knowledge sharing and innovation. This collaboration not only enhances educational experiences and strengthens the bilateral relations between the UK and India.
The UK-India TOEFL Scholarship program serves as a catalyst for cultural exchange between the two nations. Through international education experiences, students gain a deeper understanding of each other’s cultures, traditions, and perspectives. By studying and living in a different country, scholars develop multicultural competencies, which are crucial in today’s interconnected world.
Tips for Preparing for TOEFL: UK-India TOEFL Scholarship
These are the tips that may help you in the preparation for the TOEFL exam:-
- Familiarize yourself with the format of the TOEFL exam such as reading, listening, speaking, and writing.
- Developing your English language skills requires consistent practice. Set aside time each day to practice reading, listening, speaking, and writing in English.
- Make an effort to learn new words and phrases every day. Read English books, newspapers, and magazines, and watch English movies or TV shows with subtitles
- Read a variety of English texts, focusing on academic and non-fiction materials. Try to read with a timer to develop your reading speed.
- Listen to English podcasts, songs, news broadcasts, and lectures. Pay attention to the speaker’s accent, intonation, and pronunciation.
- Engage in conversations with native English speakers, if possible. Find language exchange partners or participate in online English-speaking groups.
- Familiarize yourself with the TOEFL writing prompts and practice responding within the allotted time.
- Familiarize yourself with the format and timing of the exam by taking TOEFL practice tests. The TOEFL exam has strict time limits for each section. Practice managing your time effectively during practice tests to ensure you can complete all the questions within the given time.
Benefits Of UK-India TOEFL Scholarship
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The UK-India TOEFL Scholarship provides financial assistance to students pursuing higher education in the UK.
- Recipients of this scholarship get the opportunity to study in the United Kingdom.
- Studying in the UK with the help of this scholarship can improve job prospects and open doors to global employment opportunities.
- The TOEFL Scholarship requires students to have a good command of the English language, encouraging them to enhance their language skills.
- This will foster connections and collaborations that can benefit them professionally.
- This will add a prestigious credential to a student’s academic profile.
Features Of UK-India TOEFL Scholarship
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- With the active participation of the British Council and ETS Global, UK-India TOEFL Scholarship.
- A scholarship amount of $3,000/- will be provided to the students.
- Students will be given scholarships to pursue UG and PG degrees.
- A total of 25 students will be selected.
- The last date to apply online will be 31st July 2023.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
UK-India TOEFL Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The applicants will need to follow the below-mentioned points to apply online:-
- The student must be an Indian citizen.
- He or she must have received an admission offer from a UK university to undertake UG and PG degree.
- The applicant must have secured 75 marks out of 120 marks in the TOEFL exam.
Some of the important documents need to apply online for this scholarship are as follows:-
- Application Form
- Proof of Indian Citizenship
- TOEFL Scorecard
- Academic Transcripts
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
- Graduation Scores
- Financial Documents
- CV or Resume
- Other Documents (If any)
- Email ID
- Mobile No
Process To Apply Online Under UK-India TOEFL Scholarship
The applicants will need to follow the below-mentioned points to apply online for this scholarship:-
- Visit and open the Official Website.
- Now you will get land on the homepage.
- Click on the Submit Your Application! button is shown in the image.
- The application form will be displayed on the bottom side of the page.
- Fill in the asked details such as:-
- Personal Details
- Test Scores
- TOEFL Scores
- Attach the relevant documents.
- Click on the Submit Your Scholarship Application.
In case you are having any doubts or queries regarding the UK-India TOEFL Scholarship, then you may contact the below-mentioned telephone no, and Email ID:-
- Telephone No:- +9118001239418
- Email ID:- [email protected]