CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2023 Apply Online & Registration Form | Benefits & Features | CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Check Amount & Last Date | Registration & Login Portal | Check Online Status & All Details |
The Central Board of Secondary Education has launched the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship so that the government will be able to provide scholarships to single girl students studying in post-matric classes such as classes 11th and 12th. Scholarships will be provided to them for pursuing their further classes.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about this scholarship like Purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features and important Documents etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online under this scholarship. To get complete information about this scholarship initiative, read this article till the end.
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2023
Students who have secured at least 60% marks in the class 10th board examination can approach for financial help and support after getting apply online under the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship. Each eligible student or beneficiary will be given a scholarship amount of Rs. 500/-. This will be provided to the single girl child on the monthly basis.
A scholarship amount of Rs. 500/- on a monthly basis will be provided to the single girl child for undertaking classes 11th and 12th under the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship. This scholarship amount will be provided to each eligible beneficiary for the duration of 2 years consisting of 24 years. NRI girl students will also be given scholarships.
Highlights Of CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Scheme 2023
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Scholarship||CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship|
|Launched By||CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) Board|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Allocated Portal||CBSE Portal|
|Objective||To provide scholarships to the single girl student for pursuing education|
|Benefit||Girls will be able to access the educational opportunities|
|Applicable To||Citizens of India|
|Beneficiary Category||Girl Students|
|Eligible Classes||Class 11th & Class 12th|
|No. of Eligible Classes||2|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship amount|
|Scholarship Renewal||50% marks in the previous year’s exam|
|Attendance Record||70% Attendance Record|
|Scholarship Transferral||Monthly Basis|
|Amount of benefit||Rs. 500/- Per Month|
|Scholarship Duration||2 Years (24 Months)|
|Selection Parameters||Beneficiary Category|
Application Form Submission
|No. of Selection Parameters||3|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Office Address||Shiksha Kendra, 2, |
Delhi – 110092
Objectives of CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2023
The main aim of launching the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship is to provide women empowerment to the girl students so that they will not face any difficulties while grasping educational opportunities despite being alone in terms of family members. This scholarship will only be provided to the girl students.
Another objective of launching this scholarship is to provide financial help and support to the girl students so that they will be able to get admission to the class 11th or 12th after passing the 10th class. The single parent of a girl child will also not have to suffer from financial issues, they will be able to provide qualitative education to their girls.
The student or applicant will need to possess that beneficiary category that has been set up or fixed by the selection body. The student or applicant who is going to get online registration for this scholarship will need to know in advance that this scholarship will only be applicable to the single girl or Women candidates who have passed out class 10th with 60% marks.
The lists of eligible classes are as follows:-
- Class 11th
- Class 12th
Class Wise Scholarship Amounts
The scholarship amounts provided to each class student are as follows:-
|Class 11th||Rs. 500 Per Month|
|Class 12th||Rs. 500 Per Month|
The scholarship duration for each class are as follows:-
|Class 11th||2 Years|
|Class 12th||2 Years|
Securing 60% Is Must
The students will need to possess or secure the minimum marks cut-off that has been specified by the selection body for the selection of an eligible student or beneficiary. Each eligible beneficiary will need to secure at least 60% marks in the class 10th board exam. On this basis, the students will be able to get the scholarship amounts.
The shortlisting of the names of eligible girl students will start at the beginning of the selection procedure. The documents and application forms submitted by the student will be verified by the selection body according to the prescribed rules and regulations. Students will get selected or shortlisted after the final verification process.
The lists of selection parameters are as follows:-
- Beneficiary Category
- Application Form Submission
- Academic Performance
Promotion Of Higher Studies
There will be a promotion of higher studies among the girl applicants or students because the CBSE authority is granting them a sufficient amount of funds for carrying out studies. The students will get inspired for undertaking college degrees in the various courses after applying for the scholarship renewal form if their scholarship period has been ending over.
Scholarship Renewal Process
The scholarship renewal process will start whenever the scholarship period of the student has been completed. The students will need to apply for the scholarship renewal form for the continuation of the scholarship amount to get promoted to the next class. For this, she will need to secure at least 50% marks in the class 11th exam.
Some of the important information issued or released by the CBSE Board are as follows:-
- The student will be considered eligible only for the scholarship renewal when he or she has qualified for the current class.
- The students will not be given any scholarship amount in case he or she is unable to pass the current class.
- The student can apply for the scholarship renewal after the completion of the scholarship tenure.
- The academic or merit performance of the student will determine the scholarship amount and whether he or she is eligible for getting the scholarship amount or not.
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Last Date
It is obvious that the students will be able to get the scholarship registration after applying online under this scholarship. The last date for online form submission has not yet been released by the selection body. Whenever it will get released, we will update you through this article till then you can wait for a moment.
Benefits Of CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2023
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship will provide financial assistance to single-girl students.
- This will provide scholarships to the students who have secured at least 60% marks in the class 10th exam.
- Each eligible beneficiary will get some form of reward and recognition.
- Girls will be able to get admission to classes 11th and 12th.
- Applicants will be able to get the scholarship amounts on the monthly basis.
- Beneficiaries who have fulfilled the selection parameters will be given the fellowship amounts first.
- For 2 years, the students will be able to get the scholarship amounts.
- The single parent of a girl child will also not have to suffer from financial issues, they will be able to provide qualitative education to their girls.
- The students will need to apply online for this scholarship before the last date.
- Financial assistance of Rs. 500/- will be provided.
Features Of CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2023
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The CBSE body has launched the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship.
- This scholarship will only be provided to single-girl students.
- The students must be having single parents.
- Securing 60% marks in the class 10th exam is a must.
- This is mandatory for the students or applicants for carrying out the selection procedure by going through the selection parameters.
- A scholarship amount of Rs. 500/- will be provided to the students.
- Students will be able to get this amount on the monthly basis.
- The scholarship duration will be 2 years.
- The scholars will be urged to apply online under the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship before the last date.
- For getting more information, the students will need to visit the official website.
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below eligibility criteria for getting online registration under this scholarship: –
- The applicant must be an Indian Citizen.
- The student must be a single girl child.
- The scholar must be pursuing class 11th or 12th.
- NRI girl students will also be considered eligible.
- The student must have secured 60% marks in the previous year’s examination.
- The scholar must not be receiving any amount of benefit or the scholarship amount from any other scholarship program.
Some of the important documents to apply online under this scholarship are as follows:-
- Aadhar Card
- DOB Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Educational Certificates
- Student’s Identity Card
- Bank Account Passbook Photocopy
- Annual Income Certificate
- An affidavit on Rs. 50 stamp paper from parents attested by first-class magistrate/ Gazette Officers
- Latest Passport Size Photograph
- Working Mobile Number
- Active Email Id
Process To Apply Online Under CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship
As this scholarship has been recently launched, no such information has been received by using social networking resources. As soon as any information related to the application procedure required to apply online under the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship will be launched, we will update you through this article otherwise the applicant can visit the Official Website.
Checking Exam Results
The applicants will need to follow the below-mentioned points to check the results:-
- The applicant will need first to visit the official website.
- Now you will get land on the homepage.
- On the homepage, point your cursor to Quick Navigation.
- Now click on the Results link.
- A new page will get displayed where various links to results will get displayed.
- Click on anyone.
- A new page will also get displayed for the second time.
- Enter the asked details and click on the Submit button.
- The results will get displayed.
Getting Contact Details
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below points for getting contact details on the portal:-
- Visit the official website first.
- Now you will be able to see the homepage on your screen.
- Click on the Menu Bar.
- Now click on the link to Contact Us.
- After that, you will be able to see the contact details on your screen.
- Now you can go through the contact details mentioned or displayed on your screen.
In case of queries and questions come to your mind regarding the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship, then you may contact these mentioned below office address, telephone number and email ID:-
- Office Address
- Shiksha Kendra,
- 2, Community Centre,
- Preet Vihar,
- Telephone Number:- 011-22509256
- Email Id:– firstname.lastname@example.org