E District Scholarship 2023 Apply Online & Registration Form | Benefits & Features | E District Scholarship Check Amount & Last Date | E District Scholarship Registration & Login Portal | E District Scholarship Check Online Status & All Details |
For securing the interests of the students belonging to the under reserved categories, E District Scholarship has been launched so that the students belonging to these categories will be able to pursue or undertake IIT and IIM courses from the recognized college or universities/institutions or bodies without suffering from the financial instabilities.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about the E District Scholarship 2023 like Purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features and important Documents etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online under this scholarship. To get complete information about this scholarship initiative, read this article till the end.
E District Scholarship 2023
The Central Government has launched the E District Scholarship so that the government will be able to provide some form of social security and social welfare to the students belonging to the categories or communities of Economically Backward or Weaker Sections. The government has also directed to provide 100% tuition fee reimbursement to the students with meritorious records.
For securing the interests of those students who want to make their careers in the technical and management fields, E District Scholarship has been launched so that they will be able to avail of the scholarship amounts. The students belonging to the Delhi and Tamilnadu states will be able to get the scholarships for undertaking those courses that have been listed.
Highlights Of E District Scholarship Scheme 2023
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Scholarship||E District Scholarship|
|Known As||E District Scholarship Scheme|
|Launched By||Government of India|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Objective||To provide social welfare to the students of EWS and disadvantaged communities|
|Benefit||Students will be able to get the educational opportunities|
|Applicable To||Citizens of Delhi and Tamilnadu|
|Annual Income Limit||Rs. 2,00,000/-|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship amount|
|Scholarship Renewal||60% to 70% marks in the previous year’s exam|
|Attendance Record||70% Attendance Record|
|Scholarship Transferral||Monthly Basis|
|Amount of benefit||E District Certificates|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Last Date of Online Form Registration||Update Soon|
Objectives Of E District Scholarship 2023
The main objective or aim of launching the E District Scholarship is to provide social security or welfare provisions to the students belonging to the reserved categories so that they will be able to upgrade and uplift their educational standards after getting the scholarship amounts provided to them. This scholarship will be applicable to the students of Delhi and Tamilnadu states.
Another objective of launching the E District Scholarship is to provide an interface and platform by which the students studying in classes 10th to 12th will be able to initiate their dreams of pursuing higher or further studies while getting the scholarship amounts. Financial hurdles or obstacles will not stop them from accessing educational opportunities.
E District Scholarship Timelines
The timelines of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Starting Date To Apply||Jan 2023|
|Last Date To Apply||Feb 2023|
|Uploading of Beneficiary List||April 2023|
The lists of eligible states are as follows:-
The beneficiary categories have already been set up for the selection of an eligible student or beneficiary. The student must hold the beneficiary category for which this scholarship will be awarded. The student must belong to an underprivileged community such as SC, ST, OBC and EWS enrolling in that course or class that has been considered eligible.
List Of Available Courses
The lists of available courses are as follows:-
|Class 11th to 12th||ITC Affiliated Courses||Polytechnic or Diploma Level Courses|
|Nursing Diploma||Teacher Training Courses||UG or BA|
|PG or MA||M.Phil||PhD|
Form of Benefit
The students who have been selected for the allocation or disbursement of benefits will be given the E District Certificates, Stationary Allowance and Fee Reimbursement based on their academic or merit performance. Such facilities will only be provided to those students who are suffering from financial problems.
Annual Income Limit
The source of earnings of the student/beneficiary’s family will also be taken into consideration whenever the student will be shortlisted for getting the scholarship amounts. The annual income of the student’s family must not exceed Rs. 2,00,000/-. only those students will be shortlisted whose annual income value equals this amount.
Reduction In Dropout Rates
There will be a reduction in dropout rates with the help of this scholarship incentive because the students of underprivileged communities will not have to leave their education in between while facing economical issues because the government is providing them with a sufficient amount of monetary value for carrying out studies.
The selection procedure will be carried out and handled by the Selection Committee. This committee will select the students for providing the scholarship amount after scrutinizing the documents and their merit records. The final list will be prepared on their merit performance basis and the same beneficiary list will get uploaded to the portal.
The lists of the selection parameters are as follows;-
- Academic Record
- Family Income
- Last Year’s Performance
e-District Offered Services
The lists of the offered services are as follows:-
|Certificates||Registration to Driving License|
|Licenses||Social Welfare Schemes|
Benefits Of E District Scholarship 2023
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The students belonging to the under-reserved and disadvantaged communities will be able to get the scholarship amounts provided under the E District Scholarship.
- Students will not have to suffer from financial instability.
- There will be a reduction in dropout rates.
- The students of Delhi and Tamilnadu states will be given scholarship incentives.
- There are various e-district services that will be offered to the students for availing.
- Students will be able to undertake their courses in the management and technical fields.
- SC/ST/OBC/EWS students will be able to get social security provisions.
- The applicants can apply online under the E District Scholarship by Feb 2023 on the launching date.
- The scholarship amount provided to the students will cover the major allowances.
- There will be the adoption of higher studies among the students.
Features Of E District Scholarship 2023
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The Government of India has launched the E District Scholarship.
- This scholarship has been launched for major states such as Delhi and Tamilnadu.
- Only those students will be able to get the scholarship amount who belong to the Disadvantaged or underrepresented groups of society.
- 100% Fee-Reimbursement will be provided to the students based on their merit performance.
- The student must be pursuing courses such as diploma/polytechnic, nursing, PhD and M.Phil Courses.
- For the selection of eligible beneficiaries, soon the government will hire the selection body.
- Shortlisted Students will be informed via the uploading of the Beneficiary List on the portal.
- This scholarship amount will include:-
- E District Certificates
- Stationary Allowance
- Fee Reimbursement
- The last date to apply online under the E District Scholarship is February 2023 as per the date confirmed by the concerned authorities.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below eligibility criteria for getting online registration under this scholarship: –
- The applicant must belong to citizenship in India.
- The student must hold the domicile of Delhi and Tamilnadu state.
- The student must fall under the sections or communities of Reserved or disadvantaged.
- The parental annual income of the student must not exceed Rs. 2 Lakhs.
Some of the important documents to apply online under this scholarship are as follows:-
- Aadhar Card
- DOB Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Educational Certificates
- Student’s Identity Card
- Bank Account Passbook Photocopy
- Annual Income Certificate
- Latest Passport Size Photograph
- Working Mobile Number
- Active Email Id
Process To Apply Online Under E District Scholarship
The applicants will need to click on the mentioned below links provided on the right-hand side of each state:-