Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2024 Apply Online & Application Form | Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Benefits & Eligibility | Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Check Amount & Last Date | Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Portal Login & Registration | Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Check Online Status & All Details |
To provide scholarship assistance to the students for the nationals and Erasmus program country nationals, European Country has launched the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Scheme so that the students who want to pursue their Master’s degree by residing in the European country will be able to get these scholarships. Scholarships will be given in 2 equal instalments to the eligible student.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2024 like Purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features and important Documents etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online for this scholarship. To get complete information about this scholarship initiative, read this article till the end.
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2024
All those students who belong to the EU and non-EU countries can apply online under the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship to get the scholarship amounts in the EUR currency format. Students will be able to pursue an Erasmus Mundus master’s program or joint Ph. degree from European Universities. Variable scholarship amounts will be given to the students on the basis of their citizenship.
Now the students can undertake MA and Ph.D. degrees from the European University after applying online under the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship. This scholarship will only be provided to those students who belong to EEA countries and non-EEA countries. A scholarship amount of EUR 9000/- will be given to the EEA student and EUR 18,000/- to a non-EEA student.
Highlights Of Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Scheme
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows: –
|Name Of The Scholarship
|Erasmus Mundus Scholarship
|Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Scheme
|To provide financial assistance for pursuing PG studies in the European Country
|Students of other countries and nationals of the Erasmus+ program will be able to pursue their MA degree
|Citizens of Europe and others
|Students pursuing MA & PhD Degree
|PG Degree & PhD Degree
|Mode Of Transfer
|DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)
|e-payment mechanism (PFMS System)
|Form of Benefit
|Conduction University Body
|Amount of benefit
|Euro 1,000/- per month
|No of instalments
|Tenure of Scholarship
|National Information Center (NIC)
|Mode Of Application
|Last Date To Apply Online
|16th February 2023
|Global and European Studies Institute
|+49 341 9730230
Objectives Of Erasmus Mundus Scholarship
The primary objective of launching the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship is to provide variable scholarship amounts to students for pursuing PG and PhD degrees on the basis of the country to which they belong. Each student or beneficiary will be given a variable scholarship amount on the basis of citizenship undertaken by them such as in EEA and non-EEA countries.
Another objective of launching the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship is to provide financial assistance of EUR 1,000 each month so that they will be able to reside and stay in the European Country to impart education. Health Insurance Coverage will also be provided to the students for 24 months (2 years). The students can apply online before the last date.
The lists of eligible degrees are as follows:-
- PG Degree
- Ph.D. Degree
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Amount
The scholarship amount provided to each student on the basis of citizenship is as follows:-
- EEA Student = EUR 9,000/-
- Non-EEA Student = EUR 18,000/-
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Duration
The students will be able to get or receive the scholarship amounts on the basis of duration that has been fixed by the selection body which will need to be bound by the students or beneficiaries going to apply for this scholarship. The scholarship tenure or duration will consist of 2 years carrying out 24 months.
The following countries will be considered eligible for applying:-
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Coverage
The scholarship amount provided to the student will cover the following terms & conditions:-
- Monthly allowance for living costs
- Travel Allowance
- Installation Allowance
- Health Insurance Coverage or Allowance
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Transmission Procedure
The procedure of scholarship amount transmission will be based on the installment which will be adopted by the Erasmus + programme for providing the scholarship amount to the student. The scholarship amount will be provided to the student in 2 equal installments. Scholarships will be given to the student for 2 years (24 Months).
Facilitation Of Cooperation
This scholarship will be provided to the students which will emphasize fostering cooperation between the higher education institutions with the academic staff in both Europe and Third Countries so that poles of excellence will be created and human resources will be provided to both nationals for getting educational opportunities.
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Selection Procedure
Students or eligible beneficiaries will be selected on a yearly basis by the EACEA agency for a scholarship amount. In case of a limited number of scholarships, scholarships will be provided to only the best-ranking students in the section of TRIBOS+ which will be fully conducted as per the EACEA Scholarship Rules.
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Implementing Bodies
The implementing bodies of this scholarship are as follows:-
- European Commission
- European Commission’s European Education and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA)
- SALTO Resource Centres
- SALTO Digital Resource Centre
- National Erasmus+ Offices
- National Academic Recognition Information Centres (NARIC)
List Of Covered Universities
The list covered universities for providing scholarships are as follows:-
|Dalhousie University (Canada)
|Stellenbosch University (South Africa)
|Macquarie University (Australia)
|Fudan University (China)
|University of Vienna
|University of California, Santa Barbara (USA)
|Jawaharlal Nehru University (India)
|University of Wrocław
|Addis Ababa University
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Last Date
Since this scholarship is new, there’s no information yet on the deadline for application. The authorities haven’t announced the last date or enrollment details. Students applying for this scholarship need to wait for further updates. Keep an eye out for announcements from the scholarship committee.
Promoting Global Education Opportunities
Awarding scholarships to students from both EU and non-EU countries for pursuing MA and PhD degrees holds significant importance in promoting global education opportunities. It ensures that talented individuals, regardless of their nationality, can access higher education on an international scale. This fosters diversity, enriches academic environments, and facilitates cross-cultural learning experiences.
Enhancing Educational Collaboration
Scholarships that bridge the gap between EU and non-EU students contribute to enhancing educational collaboration. By encouraging students from diverse backgrounds to study together, institutions facilitate the exchange of knowledge, ideas, and perspectives. This collaborative environment not only benefits individual scholars but also promotes international cooperation in research and academia.
Fostering Research & Innovation
MA and PhD degrees are integral to research and innovation. Scholarships for students from EU and non-EU countries foster research excellence by attracting bright minds from different regions. This results in a broader spectrum of research ideas, methodologies, and solutions, contributing to advancements in various fields and addressing global challenges.
Creating Global Leaders
Scholarships for MA and PhD studies empower students to become future leaders and experts in their respective fields. By supporting their education, these scholarships nurture talent and potential, enabling students to make meaningful contributions to their societies, whether in the EU or their home countries. This investment in human capital contributes to global progress and development.
Ensuring Equitable Access
Scholarships for students pursuing MA and PhD degrees across borders ensure equitable access to education. They break down financial barriers and create opportunities for individuals who may not have had the means to pursue advanced degrees otherwise. This aligns with the principles of fairness and equal opportunity in education.
Benefits Of Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Scheme 2024
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- Meritorious students will be able to pursue their further studies in European countries after getting a scholarship amount.
- Best-ranking students will be given scholarships in case of the limited number of scholarship quotas under the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship.
- This will emphasize providing training to future career-oriented students.
- Students will be prepared for global studies while dealing with global phenomena.
- Both the citizens of Europe and the citizens of other countries will be considered eligible for a scholarship amount.
- Students will be given the scholarship amounts for the duration of 2 years consisting of 24 months.
- Instalments will be used for transferring the scholarship amounts.
- The scholarship amounts provided to the students will cover the major allowances.
- The students can apply online under the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship before the last date.
- Students can fetch more information provided on the official website.
Features Of Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2024
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The European Commission has launched the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Scheme.
- Scholarships will be provided to students for pursuing their MA or PG studies from the European country’s empanelled universities.
- This scholarship will be given to students residing in EEA & Non-EEA countries.
- This scholarship amount will cover the major allowances such as living allowance, travelling allowances and others.
- There are around 6 bodies delegated with the task of carrying out implementing this scholarship.
- A scholarship amount of EUR 9,000/- will be given to the EEA countries.
- Students of non-EEA countries will be given the scholarship amount of EUR 18,000/-.
- The duration of the scholarship will be 2 years which will be given to the students in equal 2 installments.
- The students will need to apply online under the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship before the last date to get timely registration.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The applicants will need to possess the mentioned-below eligibility criteria for registration under this scholarship:-
- Students from both European countries and other countries will be considered eligible for scholarships.
- Students getting this scholarship in the previous session will not be given a scholarship amount.
- No more than 25% of the total number of scholarships available will be awarded to program-country students.
- A monthly allowance will be given for 3 months to the students from the partner countries for the EMJMD Periods.
Some of the important documents to apply online under this scholarship are as follows:-
- CV or Curriculum Vitae
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Academic Transcripts
- Motivation Letter
Process To Apply Online Under Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2024
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below points for getting registration under this scholarship:-
- First of all, you will need to visit the Official Website of EMGS Portal.
- Now you will get land on the homepage.
- Click on the drop-down menu to Admission.
- Now click on the Application option.
- Then click on the link to the Application Document.
- Now the relevant details will be shown on your current page.
- Click on the link here under the section How To Apply?
- Now you will land on the new page website.
- Click on the link to Create User Account.
- A new page will be displayed on your screen where you will need to enter your details for creating a new login user ID such as:-
- First Name
- Last Name
- Place of Birth
- Now click on the Next button.
- After that follow the shown columns and forms by entering the relevant details.
- Now click on the Application Tab.
- After that click on the Find Courses button.
- Choose global studies under Subject and then click on the Search Button.
- Now place a check for the program.
- Then click on the Apply button.
- You will need to upload all the relevant documents of the required sizes.
- Now submit the application by clicking on the OK button.
Getting Contact Details
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below points to get contact details on the portal:-
- The applicant will need first to visit the official website.
- Now you will get land on the homepage.
- Click on the drop-down menu to Contact & FAQ then click on the link to EGMS Office.
- Contact details will be shown on your screen.
In case any queries and questions come to your mind regarding the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship, then you may contact these mentioned below office address, telephone number and email ID:-
- Office Address:-
- Global and European Studies Institute
- Leipzig University
- Emil-Fuchs-Str. 1
- 04105 Leipzig
- Telephone Number:- +49 341 9730230
- Email Id:- firstname.lastname@example.org