Hubert Humphrey Fellowship 2023 Apply Online & Registration Form | Benefits & Features | Hubert Humphrey Fellowship Check Amount & Last Date | Hubert Humphrey Fellowship Registration & Login Portal | Check Online Status & All Details |
The Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs of the US Department of State has launched the Hubert Humphrey Fellowship so that young and mid-career professionals from developing countries will be able to carry one year of the non-degree course for the creation of leadership development. There are around 11 colleges that have been done partnership with this fellowship.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about Hubert Humphrey Fellowship 2023 like Purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features and important Documents etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online under this fellowship. To get complete information about this fellowship initiative, read this article till the end.
Hubert Humphrey Fellowship 2023
Now professionals or scholars from developing countries can carry out leadership-based courses consisting of 1 year covering 12 months after getting the fellowship amounts offered under the Hubert Humphrey Fellowship. There are around 157 countries that are delegated with the tasks of carrying out part in this fellowship program.
To honor the late Senator and Vice President Hubert H. Humphrey, Hubert Humphrey Fellowship has been launched so that professionals or scholars will be able to carry out leadership development-based courses which will focus on creating critical fields between Americans and their professional counterparts overseas. There are more than 12 US institutions delegated with the tasks of collaborating across disciples.
Highlights Of Hubert Humphrey Fellowship Scheme
The highlights of this fellowship are as follows: –
|Name Of The Fellowship||Hubert Humphrey Fellowship|
|Launched By||Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs of the US Department of State|
|Delegated Country||USA Country|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Objective||To provide fellowships to the students for pursuing leadership programs|
|Benefit||Students will be able to get a fellowship amount for pursuing their studies in the US universities|
|Applicable To||Citizens of Eligible Countries|
|Student Category||Students pursuing non-degree programs|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship amount|
|Fellowship Transferral||Monthly Basis|
|Amount of benefit||Variable Assistance|
|Eligible Countries||India, Peru, Bangladesh, Pakistan|
|No. of Covered Countries||4|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Last Date of Online Registration||1st October 2022|
Objectives Of Hubert Humphrey Fellowship
The main objective of launching the Hubert Humphrey Fellowship is to provide a portal by which the students wanting to pursue their fellowship programs from the US empanelled universities and colleges will be able to pursue so after getting the fellowship amount. Practical knowledge of the work will be provided to the students.
Another objective of launching the Hubert Humphrey Fellowship is to imbibe the values of leadership among the students opting for the fellowship programs so that they will be able to get some leadership qualities in themselves. This fellowship will only be provided to experienced professionals pursuing non-degree fellowships. Workshops, seminars and teamwork will be provided to them.
The statistics of this fellowship are as follows:-
The following countries will be considered eligible for applying:-
List Of Covered Allowances
The list of covered allowances offered under this fellowship are as follows:-
- Full tuition fees
- Maintenance Allowance
- Setting Allowance
- Health Insurance Allowance
- Book Allowance
- Computer Subsidy Allowance
- Travel Costs
The components of this fellowship are as follows:-
- Academic Enrichment
- Professional Development
- English Language Courses
- Humphrey Seminar
- Four-day seminar
Last Date Of Online Form Submission
The government has released and launched the last date to apply online under this fellowship. The last date of online form registration is 1st October 2022. This will provide them with an opportunity to get registered on the portal on time so that the students will not suffer from the hanging of the server at the time of registration.
List Of Collegiate Partners
The list of collegiate partners are as follows:-
|American University, Washington College of Law||Boston University||Michigan State University|
|Arizona State University||Emory University||Vanderbilt University|
|Pennsylvania State University||Cornell University||University of California, Davis|
|Massachusetts Institute of Technology||Syracuse University||University of Minnesota, Humphrey School of Public Affairs|
List of Eligible Courses
The following lists of courses will be considered for pursuing or undertaking:-
|Rural Development and Agriculture||Economic Development|
|Finance and Banking||Natural Resources, Climate Change, and Environmental Policy|
|Regional and Urban Planning||Journalism/Communications|
|Human Rights and Law||Public Administration and Public Policy Analysis|
|Trafficking in Persons Prevention and Policy||Technology Management and Policy|
|HR Management||Educational Administration, Policy and Planning|
|Higher Education Administration||The Teaching of English as Foreign Language|
|Public Health Management and Policy||HIV/AIDS Prevention and Policy|
|Substance Abuse Prevention, Education and Treatment|
Mandatory Tests To Pass
The following tests will be mandatory to pass:-
Attaining Professional Experience Is Must
It is mandatory for all the beneficiaries or applicants to attain a minimum of years of professional experience if they want to get online registration for this fellowship for carrying out non-degree programs such as a Leadership program with the help of the fellowship amount. The applicants will need to attain a minimum of 5 years of working experience in any choice of field.
Selection Procedure Stages
The stages delegated for carrying out the selection procedure are as follows:-
- Screening or Scrutinization
- Verification of Submitted Applications
- Screening procedure conducted by CRC
- FSB Approval
- Preparation of Beneficiary List
Benefits Of Hubert Humphrey Fellowship
The benefits of this fellowship are as follows:-
- Students will get a chance to study in the US or USA.
- Students getting enrolled on the fellowship programs will be able to get the fellowship amount under the Hubert Humphrey Fellowship.
- This fellowship has covered around 157 countries.
- Students will be able to develop their leadership skills.
- Young and mid-career professionals from developing countries will be able to carry one year of non-degree courses for the creation of leadership development.
- Scholarships will get provided to the student in mid-March of the following year.
- This will also facilitate a bond between the US and other countries.
- One can apply online under the Hubert Humphrey Fellowship by 1st October 2022.
- Professionals will be given a chance to contribute some form of investment towards this fellowship program.
- Students will be able to develop their potential in themselves for changing the world.
Features Of Hubert Humphrey Fellowship
The features of this fellowship are as follows:-
- The Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs of the US Department of State has launched the Hubert Humphrey Fellowship,
- This fellowship amount will be provided to the students undertaking fellowship programs.
- Scholarship preferences will be given first to experienced professionals.
- Students pursuing non-degree programs will also be given the scholarship amount.
- Workshops, seminars and lectures will be provided to the students for studying.
- This fellowship program has associations with 157 countries around the globe.
- This fellowship amount will cover all expenses.
- Leadership development-based courses will focus on creating critical fields between Americans and their professional counterparts overseas.
- The last date to apply online under the Hubert Humphrey Fellowship is 1st October 2022.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below eligibility criteria for getting online registration under this scholarship: –
- The student must be a citizen of the country that is the partner of this fellowship program such as Peru, India, Bangladesh, and Pakistan.
- The student must not be a UG degree holder.
- The scholar must possess 5 years of full-time work experience.
- The student must gain some form of proficiency in speaking English.
- The scholar or beneficiary must hold a public service record or experience in the USA.
Some of the important documents to apply online under this scholarship are as follows:-
- Academic Transcripts
- Academic Record
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) or Resume
- Employer’s Endorsement
- Recommendation letters
- Writing sample (Optional)
Process To Apply Online Under Hubert Humphrey Fellowship
As this fellowship has been recently launched, no such information has been received by using social networking resources. As soon as any information related to the application procedure required to apply online under the Hubert Humphrey Fellowship will be launched we will update you through this article otherwise the applicant can visit the Official Website.
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below points for submitting feedback:-
- Visit the official website first.
- Now you will be able to see the homepage.
- Click on the link to Contact Us.
- The feedback form page will get displayed on your screen.
- Fill in the details such as:-
- Captcha Code
- Now click on the Submit button.