Charles Wallace India Trust Scholarships 2023 Apply Online & Registration Form | Benefits & Features | Charles Wallace India Trust Scholarships Check Scholarship Amount & Last Date | Registration & Login Portal | Check Age Limit & All Details |
Charles Wallace India Trust has launched the CWIT for providing or awarding scholarship amounts to students or beneficiaries who want to pursue post-matric classes such as MA and Post-Doctoral studies with the help of scholarship amounts provided to them. This scholarship will be provided to Indian students only. There are around 4 scholarships covered in the form of subsidiary scholarship initiatives.
Through this article you will get all the information regarding the Charles Wallace India Trust Scholarships 2023 such as objectives, eligibility criteria, benefits, features and important documents, etc. beside with that, we will bring up to date with the step-by-step application procedure for applying online under this scholarship.
Charles Wallace India Trust Scholarships 2023
The Charles Wallace India Trust has launched the CWIT covering 4 types of different scholarships as subsidiary scholarship initiatives so that the students will be able to get online enrollment as per the category to which they belong. Students carrying out long-term and short-term courses will also be given scholarship amounts.
All those students who want to pursue or undertake a Ph.D. degree, Short Research and Professional visit and long-term research from the UK University can apply online under the Charles Wallace India Trust Scholarships getting an amount of scholarship in the GBP money currency format. Two scholarships are fully funded scholarships that will reimburse the full tuition fee on behalf of the student.
Highlights of Charles Wallace India Trust Scholarship Schemes 2023
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Scholarship||Charles Wallace India Trust Scholarships|
|Launched By||Charles Wallace India Trust|
|Delegated Country||United Kingdom|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Allocated||Charles Wallace India Trust Portal|
|Objective||To provide scholarships to Indian students for carrying out abroad studies|
|Benefit||Teachers will be able to study further|
|Applicable To||Citizens of India|
|Beneficiary Category||Students pursuing doctoral studies|
|Age Limit||25 to 45 Years|
|Scholarships Offered||Grants for Doctoral Study |
Grants for Short Research and Professional Visits Long Term Grants
|No. of Scholarships Offered||4|
|Eligible Fields||Arts |
|No. of Eligible Fields||2|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship amount|
|Scholarship Renewal||Academic Excellence|
|Scholarship Transferral||Yearly Basis|
|Amount of benefit||Variable Amount|
|Covered Allowances||Tuition & Fees|
Air Fare/Travel Expenses
|No. of Covered Allowances||4|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Last Date of Online Form Submission||Will be updated soon|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
Objectives Of Charles Wallace India Trust Scholarships 2023
The primary objective of launching Charles Wallace India Trust Scholarships is to provide scholarships to Indian students so that they will be able to carry out their dreams of pursuing higher education from the UK universities empanelled for providing them with educational opportunities. There are around 4 kinds of scholarships launched covering major beneficiaries from each side.
Another objective of launching the Charles Wallace India Trust Scholarships is to provide variable scholarship amounts to the students on the basis of the course or degree they are pursuing. Scholarship amounts will also be provided to the students pursuing or undertaking short-term and long-term courses. A scholarship amount will be provided to them in GBP currency.
List of Covered Scholarships
The lists of covered scholarships are as follows:-
|Grants for Doctoral Study||Grants for Short Research and Professional Visits|
|Long Term Grants||Visiting Fellowships|
Subsidiary Scholarship Initiatives
The details of each scholarship covered as a subsidiary initiative are as follows:-
|Scholarship||Form of Benefit||Beneficiaries||Amount of Benefit|
|Grants for Doctoral Study||Indian students will be granted the scholarship amounts||Students undertaking Postdoctoral studies||GBP 500-600|
|Grants for Short Research and Professional Visits||Scholarships will be provided to the students for carrying out visit-based research programs||Students pursuing Short Research and Professional Visit||GBP 1400|
|Long Term Grants||Students carrying out long-term research will be given the scholarship amounts||Mid-career practitioners||Fully Funded|
|Visiting Fellowships||Indian students will be granted scholarship amounts for undertaking research-based studies||Qualified Translators, Writers and Academicians||Fully Funded|
The age limits required for each scholarship registration are as follows:-
|Grants for Doctoral Study||25-38 Years|
|Grants for Short Research and Professional Visits||25-45 Years|
|Long Term Grants||25-38 Years|
|Visiting Fellowships||25-45 Years|
List of Covered Course of Studies
The following list of courses of studies will be considered eligible for getting the scholarship amounts:-
|Field||Course of Studies|
Performance (e.g. Dance, Drama, Music, Directing)
Film Studies, which includes Script Writing and Direction
Design (but not Architecture)
|Heritage Conservation||Conservation architecture|
Management of museums and collections
Management of heritage sites or projects
Conservation of materials like metal, stone, timber (including armour, artefacts, and metal), paintings, film, and photographs
Conservation of landscape
Engineering related to the conservation of heritage structures
The selection procedure will be carried out by the selection body which will delegate the task of carrying out the selection procedure. Applications registered by the students will first be scrutinized and verified by the members of the selection body. Students shortlisted by the selection body will be called for the interview test.
List of Covered Allowances
The allowances covered under this scholarship are as follows:-
- Tuition & Fees
- Living Expense
- Air Fare/Travel Expenses
Profile Details Of Charles Wallace India Trust
The Charles Wallace India Trust helps Indian nationals in the arts, heritage conservation, and humanities. They have four trustees and a secretary. The trust has auditors and an investment manager. They are concerned about the environment and have done a carbon audit. In 2022, they decided to invest in renewable energy and other “greener” and socially useful projects. Previous secretaries include Richard Alford, Frank Taylor, and Roddy Cavaliero.
Some important information issued for students are as follows:-
- CWIT offers up to two long-term awards every year for artists and heritage professionals between the ages of 28-38.
- The scholarships cover 10 months of the taught MA program at a UK university.
- The scholarships are highly competitive and the grants panel evaluates applications to identify those who will benefit the most.
- Artists and heritage professionals can gain expertise in their chosen fields through postgraduate study.
- Occasionally, grants may be awarded to individuals who have designed their own professional development program outside of a university setting, typically lasting 3 to 6 months.
- Artists and makers interested in exploring new techniques, such as ceramics, can apply in this way.
- The CWIT grant covers accommodation and living costs in the UK, as well as £700 towards international travel costs.
- The grant does not cover travel costs within India, UK visa costs, or the cost of obtaining a valid IELTS certificate.
- Successful candidates must arrange travel and medical emergency insurance.
Benefits of Charles Wallace India Trust Scholarships 2023
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- Students undertaking post-doctoral-based studies will be able to get some financial support offered under the Charles Wallace India Trust Scholarships.
- This scholarship will cover around 4 kinds of different beneficiaries from each side.
- Indian students will be considered eligible for getting the scholarship amounts.
- Students will be offered the scholarship amount in the GBP currency mode.
- Beneficiaries of Grants for Doctoral Study will be given a scholarship amount of GBP 500-600.
- Financial assistance of GBP 1400 will be provided to the students for pursuing or undertaking Short Research and Professional Visits.
- Shortlisted students will be called for the interview round.
- The students will need to apply online under this scholarship before the last date to apply online.
- Students will be able to bring some form of development to their career growth.
- Students will be able to become self-independent.
Features of Charles Wallace India Trust Scholarships 2023
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- Charles Wallace India Trust Scholarships has been launched by the CWIT.
- This scholarship will be given to Indian students.
- There are around 4 kinds of scholarships covered as a subsidiary scholarship initiative.
- The student must fall under the age limit of 25 to 45 years.
- Long Term Grants and Visiting Fellowships will be based on the fully funded scholarship amounts.
- This scholarship amount will cover the major expenses or allowances.
- Eligible beneficiaries of Grants for Short Research and Professional Visits will be given a scholarship amount of GBP 1400.
- A list of final beneficiaries will be made after carrying out the interview test.
- The students will need to apply online under the Charles Wallace India Trust Scholarships before the last date of online form submission for getting registration on a time.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
For applying online under this scholarship, the applicant must possess the following criteria mentioned below:-
- The student must be an Indian citizen.
- The age of student must be in between 25 to 45 years.
- The student must be undertaking Ph.D. or research-based courses.
- He or she must have proficiency in the English language.
- The applicant must possess working experience of 4 years.
Some of the important documents required to apply online under this scholarship as per given below:-
- Passport Identity PDF
- Motivation Letter
- Passport size photo
- GRE Reports such as IELTS or TOEFL
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
Process To Apply Online Under Charles Wallace India Trust Scholarships
As this scholarship has been recently launched, no such information has been received by using social networking resources. As soon as any information related to the application procedure required to apply online under the Charles Wallace India Trust Scholarships will be launched, we will update you through this article otherwise the applicant can visit the Official Website.
Getting Contact Details
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below points for getting the contact details on the portal:-
- Visit the official website first.
- On the homepage, look at the right-hand side of your screen.
- Click on the Contact Link.
- The contact details will get displayed on your screen.
In case of queries and questions come to your mind regarding the Charles Wallace India Trust Scholarships, then you may contact this mentioned email address:- [email protected].