Goonj Grassroots Fellowship 2023 Apply Online & Application Form | Benefits & Features | Goonj Grassroots Fellowship Check Amount & Last Date | Goonj Grassroots Fellowship Check Major Fields & Selection Criteria | Goonj Grassroots Fellowship Check Eligibility & All Details |
Goonj organization has launched the Goonj Grassroots Fellowship so that the students who have passed the examination of class 10th will be able to get the fellowship amounts for carrying out this fellowship program. Here, the students will be offered opportunities to understand the cultural and economic conditions of the community.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about the Goonj Grassroots Fellowship 2023 like objectives, eligibility criteria, benefits, features, important documents, etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online for this fellowship. To get complete information about this fellowship, read this article till the end.
Goonj Grassroots Fellowship
Fellowship amounts of Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 12,000/- on a monthly basis will be given or granted to the fellows carrying out enrolment under the Goonj Grassroots Fellowship. After joining the fellowship program, students will be able to gain some expertise or knowledge skills. This fellowship will be provided to students belonging to the age limit of 18 to 30 years.
Fellows will be able to develop an in-depth understanding or evaluation of the issues of infrastructural development, menstrual health, education, livelihood, disaster relief-rehabilitation, etc after getting an online registration under the Goonj Grassroots Fellowship. The selected fellows will be given fellowship amounts of Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 12,000/-.
Highlights Of Goonj Grassroots Fellowship 2023
The highlights of this fellowship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Fellowship||Goonj Grassroots Fellowship|
|Launched By||Goonj Organization|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology|
|Allotted Portal||Goonj Portal|
|Objective||To provide fellowships to the students|
|Benefit||The students will be able to solve the problems of ground areas|
|Applicable to||Citizens of India|
|Beneficiary Category||Students passing class 10th exams|
|Age Limit||18 to 30 Years|
|Mode of Transfer||DBT|
|Payment Mechanism||E-Payment Mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Fellowship Amount|
|Fellowship Amount||Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 12,000/-|
|Transferable Type||Per Month|
|Host Site||NIC (National Information Centre)|
|Last Date To Apply Online||Will be updated soon|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Office Address||J-93, |
Objectives Of Goonj Grassroots Fellowship
The major objective of launching the Goonj Grassroots Fellowship is to carry out fellowship programs by which the Goonj organization will be able to solve the issues of ground-level rural areas such as infrastructural development, menstrual health, education, livelihood, and disaster relief-rehabilitation, etc. Fellows will be hired to carry out this fellowship.
Another objective of launching the Goonj Grassroots Fellowship is to grant a fellowship amount of Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 12,000/- by which the fellows who have joined this fellowship program will get some sort of financial help and support. The students will be able to develop an understanding and analysis of development taking place in rural grounded areas.
Whether it is a fellowship or scheme program, it is the beneficiary category that assures the selection of an eligible student. The student will get to know about the beneficiary category before applying online. This fellowship will be applicable to students who have just passed the examination of matriculation.
Age limit is the other or second selection criteria on the basis of which the students get selected and the same fellowship amounts. In order to secure fellowship amounts, the students must possess or attain the age limit or group for which this fellowship is meant. The student must belong to the age limit of 18 to 30 years.
Goonj Grassroots Fellowship Amount
The fellows will be given the mentioned-below amounts:-
|Native District||Rs. 10,000/-Monthly|
|Outside Native District||Rs. 12,000/- Monthly|
Goonj Grassroots Fellowship Last Date
It is obvious that the students will be able to get the fellowship registration after applying online for this fellowship. For this, they will also need to get to know the last date by which they can get registration. The last date for online form submission has not yet been released by the selection body. Whenever it is released, we will update you through this article till then you can wait for a moment.
Fellows will be carrying out understanding on the below-mentioned major fields:-
- Infrastructural Development
- Menstrual Health
- Livelihood and Disaster Relief-Rehabilitation
The fellows will need to possess the below-mentioned selection criteria:-
- Empathy Resilience, Promptness
- Humility & Compassion
- Local Wisdom & Knowledge
Benefits Of Goonj Grassroots Fellowship
The benefits of this fellowship are as follows:-
- The students will be able to carry out fellowships.
- The fellows will be able to get an in-depth analysis of issues such as infrastructural development, menstrual health, education, livelihood, and disaster relief-rehabilitation, etc.
- The fellows will be granted fellowships in the form of monthly stipends.
- Students can use this money to get admission to further courses or degrees.
- Students who have attained the selection criteria will be selected on time.
- This will enable fellows to develop a deep understanding of cultural and economic conditions within communities.
- This will be contributing to their personal and professional growth.
- This will support their financial needs during the fellowship.
Features Of Goonj Grassroots Fellowship
The features of this fellowship are as follows:-
- The Goonj Organization has launched the Goonj Grassroots Fellowship.
- This fellowship will be considered eligible for the citizens of India.
- The fellows with an age limit of 18 to 30 years will be given a selection.
- A selection procedure will be carried out for the selection of an eligible fellow.
- The selected fellows will be given fellowship amounts of Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 12,000/-.
- The last date to apply online will be updated soon.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
Goonj Grassroots Fellowship Eligibility Criteria
The students will need to possess the below-mentioned points for applying online:-
- The student must be a citizen of India.
- He or she must have passed the class 10th exam.
- The student must possess or attain the age limit of 18 to 30 years.
- He or she must be fluent in speaking and writing languages such as Hindi or English.
- The student must possess or attain the selection criteria.
Some of the important documents needed for applying online for this fellowship are as follows:-
- Aadhar Card
- Letters of Reccomendation
- DOB Certificate
- Educational Marksheets
- Annual Income Certificate
- Bank Account Number
- Latest Passport Size Photograph
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
Process To Apply Online Under Goonj Grassroots Fellowship
As this scholarship has been recently launched no such information has been received regarding the application procedure required to apply online under Goonj Grassroots Fellowship using relevant social-networking resources. As soon as any information is released regarding the application procedure we will update you through this article otherwise the applicant can visit the Official Website.
Getting Contact Details
The applicants will need to follow the below-mentioned points to get contact details:-
- Visit and open the official website.
- On the homepage, click on the Contact Us link.
- The contact details will be displayed on your screen.
In case of any queries and questions regarding the Goonj Grassroots Fellowship, the applicants can contact the below-mentioned office address, phone no, and Email ID to redress their doubts:-
- Office Address:-
- Sarita Vihar,
- New Delhi-110076
- Phone No:- 011-26972351
- Email ID:- email@example.com