IOCL Scholarship 2023 Apply Online & Application Form | Indian Oil Academic Scholarship Benefits & Eligibility | Indian Oil Academic Scholarship Check Amount & Last Date | IOCL Scholarship Portal Login & Registration | Indian Oil Academic Scholarship Check Online Status & All Details |
Students who want to pursue classes such as 10th, 11th and 12th and further studies such as MBBS, B.Tech/M. Tech and ITI can apply online under the IOCL Scholarship for getting the scholarship amounts on the basis of the beneficiary category to which they belong. The student must be falling under the age group of 15 to 30 years.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about the Indian Oil Academic Scholarship 2023 like Purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features and important Documents etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online under this scholarship. To get complete information about this scholarship initiative, read this article till the end.
IOCL Scholarship 2023
For securing the interests of students wanting to pursue higher courses of studies in the fields such as Arts, Commerce, Engineering and Medical, IOCL Scholarship has been launched by the Indian Oil Corporation Limited. Variable scholarship amounts will be given to the students. Seat reservations will be given to the students belonging to girl communities and PWD.
The Indian Oil Corporation Limited has launched the IOCL Scholarship so that the students belonging to the SC, ST, OBC PWDs and General categories will be able to get admission to the professional or non-professional courses in the UG degree after getting a scholarship reservation provided by the government. Students will need to secure 60% to 65% marks in their previous year’s exam.
Highlights Of Indian Oil Scholarship
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Scholarship||IOCL Scholarship|
|Known As||Indian Oil Academic Scholarship |
Indian Oil Educational Scholarship
Indian Oil Scholarship
|Launched By||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Allotted Portal||IOCL Portal|
|Objective||To award meritorious students for their further studies|
|Benefit||Students will get financial assistance|
|Applicable To||Citizens of India|
|No. of Beneficiary Categories||5|
|Age Limit||15 to 30 Years|
|No. of Covered Courses||4|
|Zones covered||North Zone|
North Eastern, Sikkim & Islands Zone
Jammu & Kashmir Zone
|No. of Zones covered||6|
|Scholarship Renewal||50% to 60% in the previous year’s examination|
|Attendance Record||75% Attendance Record|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship amount|
|Amount of benefit||Variable Assistance|
|Scholarship Award Duration||2 to 4 years|
|Registration Fee||No fee|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Office Address||Sify Technologies Limited|
(IOCL ESS I-TEST DIVISION)
Plot No B 7, Sector-132,
Noida-201301 (Uttar Pradesh)
|Email Id||[email protected]|
Objectives Of Indian Oil Academic Scholarship
The main objective of launching the IOCL Scholarship is to provide some educational and employment opportunities to the students who have completed their class 12th and now they are preparing for further studies such as UG, PG and others. After getting registration, students will be able to get a scholarship amount transferred in the mode of DBT through the use of the PFMS System.
Another objective of launching the Indian Oil Academic Scholarship is to provide scholarships and incentives to students who want to pursue professional or non-professional courses in their bachelor’s degree for which they require financial assistance. To them, the government will start providing socio-economic welfare and this will increase the active participation of such students.
Allotted Beneficiary Categories
the following allotted beneficiary categories will be considered eligible for applying:-
The beneficiary who is going to apply for this scholarship will need to make sure that the age limit possessed by them is as per the age limit or group that has been specified by the selection body which means the applicant must be falling under the age group of 15 to 30 years.
Category Wise Age Relaxation
The age relaxation reserved for each beneficiary category are as follows:-
|Beneficiary Category||Age Relaxation|
Category Wise Scholarship Amount
The category-wise scholarship amount details are as follows:-
|SC||Rs. 1000 /- to Rs. 3000/-|
|ST||Rs. 1000 /- to Rs. 3000/-|
|OBC||Rs. 1000 /- to Rs. 3000/-|
|PWD||Rs. 1000 /- to Rs. 3000/-|
|General||Rs. 1000 /- to Rs. 3000/-|
The following fields will be considered eligible for undertaking in the UG degree:-
Stream Wise Scholarship Amount
The stream-wise scholarship amount details are as follows:-
|Engineering Courses||Rs. 3,000/-|
|MBBS Degree||Rs. 3,000/-|
Stream Wise Scholarship Duration
The stream-wise scholarship duration details are as follows:-
|Engineering Courses||4 years|
|MBBS Degree||4 years|
Category Wise Minimum Marks Cut Off
The category-wise marks details are as follows:-
|Category||Minimum Marks To Be Scored|
The details of the scholarship reservation are as follows:-
|Category||Scholarship Reservation Quota|
|PWD||Girl Students = 25% |
Boy Students = 40%
Some of the important information issued by the government are as follows:-
- Students will be selected based on their merit performance.
- Application forms submitted by the students may get rejected in case the student has filled incorrect details and entries.
- Students will need to link their aadhar card numbers with their bank account numbers.
- NEFT mode will be adopted for the transfer of scholarship amount to the bank account of eligible beneficiaries.
Annual Income Limit
The course of study or degree undertaken by the student will not only sufficient for the student for getting the scholarship amount. The student will also possess the annual income limit which has been fixed by the selection body. The annual income limit of the eligible beneficiary must be equal to Rs. 1,00,000/-.
Zone Wise Distribution
The scholarship amount will be given to the students on the basis of zones distributed as per follows:-
|North Zone||South Zone|
|East Zone||North Eastern, Sikkim & Islands Zone|
|West Zone||Jammu & Kashmir Zone|
Zone Wise Covered States
The states covered in each zone are as follows:-
|North Zone||Delhi, Punjab, Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh & UT of Chandigarh|
|South Zone||Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Pondicherry|
|East Zone||Bihar, Jharkhand, Odisha, West Bengal|
|North Eastern, Sikkim & Islands Zone||Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Minicoy, Aminidivi Islands, etc. (additional to East & South)|
|West Zone||Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Chattisgarh, Goa, UT of Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu|
|Jammu & Kashmir Zone||Jammu and Kashmi|
Benefits Of IOCL Scholarship
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- IOCL Scholarship will provide financial sources to the college pursuing students for pursuing professional and professional, medical courses.
- Students falling under the age group of 15 to 30 years will be considered eligible for applying.
- Scholarship seat reservations will be provided to the students belonging to the SC, ST, and OBC categories.
- Financial assistance ranging from 1,000/- to Rs. 3,000/- will be given to the students for undertaking various courses.
- The scholarship duration will be from 2 to 4 years.
- Financial assistance of Rs. 3000/- will be provided to the students for undertaking MBBS and MBA degrees, and technical courses.
- Scholarship renewal is possible if the student has secured at least 50% to 65% marks in the previous year’s exam.
- This scholarship amount will cover the major allowances.
- There will be a need to apply online under the IOCL Scholarship before the last date.
- 49.5% of seats will be reserved for providing scholarships to students falling under underprivileged communities or sections.
Features Of Indian Oil Educational Scholarship
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited has launched the IOCL Scholarship.
- Students belonging to the categories of PWD, SC, ST, OBC and General will be given scholarship reservations.
- An amount of scholarship of Rs. 1,000 will be given to the students pursuing ITI courses from recognized universities.
- Students who have enrolled in the Engineering courses will be given a scholarship amount of Rs. 3,000/- for 4 years.
- Students will need to secure 60% to 65% of the minimum marks in the previous year’s examination for getting a scholarship renewal.
- The student must belong to the beneficiary categories such as SC, ST, OBC and PWD.
- Variable scholarship amounts will be given on the basis of the course or degree selected by the student.
- 25% seat scholarship reservation will be given to the PWD girl student or candidate.
- PWD boy students will be given a 40% scholarship seat reservation.
- There will be a need to apply online under the IOCL Scholarship before the last date of online form submission.
The applicants will need to possess the mentioned-below points for getting online registration under Indian Oil Educational Scholarship:-
- The applicant must be a student of citizenship of India.
- The student must belong to the categories of SC, ST, OBC, PWD, and General.
- Students must be pursuing ITI, 10th or 12th class, MBBS, MBA or Engineering from a recognized university.
- Students pursuing professional courses in their Bachelor’s degree will also be considered eligible for getting scholarships.
- Students will need to secure 60% to 65% of the minimum marks in their previous year’s examination.
- The minimum age of the student must be 15 years and the maximum age must be equal to 30 years.
- The annual income of the applicant must be equal to Rs. 1 lakh.
Some of the important documents to apply online under the Indian Oil Scholarship are as follows:-
- Aadhar Card
- DOB certificate
- Annual Income Certificate
- Latest Passport Size Photograph
- PAN Card photocopy
- Bank accounts details
- Educational Certificates
- Fee Receipt
- Caste Certificate in case the student belongs to the SC/ST/OBC category
- Disability Certificate for PWDs
- Active Mobile number for receiving OTPs
- Working Email Id for future reference
Process To Apply Online Under IOCL Scholarship
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below points for getting online registration under this scholarship:-
- First of all, you will need to visit the Official Website.
- Now you will get land on the homepage.
- On the homepage click on the menu bar.
- Click on the drop-down to IndianOil For You.
- Now click on the IndianOil For Society Dropdown.
- Click on the IndianOil Academic Scholarships dropdown.
- Then click on the link to Overview.
- Relevant details will get displayed on your screen.
- Go through the details and then follow the instructions mentioned on it.
- After that, you will be able to get registered on the portal.
Getting Contact Details
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below points for getting contact details on the portal:-
- Visit the official website first.
- On the homepage click on the menu bar.
- Now click on the We Are Listening Drop Down.
- Then click on the link to Contact Us.
- After that, the relevant contact details will get displayed on your screen.
- Go through the details mentioned on this new page.
In case any queries and questions come to your mind regarding the IOCL Scholarship, then you may contact this mentioned below office address, toll-free number and email Id:-
- Office Address:-
- Sify Technologies Limited
- (IOCL ESS I-TEST DIVISION)
- Plot No B 7, Sector-132,
- Noida-201301 (Uttar Pradesh)
- Toll-Free Number:- 1800-2333-555
- Email Id: – [email protected]