Jyoti Kalash Scholarship 2023 Apply Online & Registration Form | Benefits & Features | UP Jyoti Kalash Scholarship Check Scholarship Amount & Last Date | Registration & Login Portal | Jyoti Kalash Scholarship Check Beneficiary Category & All Details |
The Managing Director of IndiaMART has launched the Jyoti Kalash Scholarship so that the girl students belonging to the financially weaker sections of society will be able to get the scholarship amounts living or residing in the state of Uttar Pradesh. Students will be given a scholarship amount of Rs. 15,000/-.
Through this article you will get all the information regarding the Jyoti Kalash Scholarship 2023 such as objectives, eligibility criteria, benefits, features and important documents, etc. beside with that, we will bring up to date with the step-by-step application procedure for applying online under this scholarship.
Jyoti Kalash Scholarship 2023
All those girls residing in the UP state can apply online under the Jyoti Kalash Scholarship for getting or receiving a scholarship amount of Rs. 15,000/- in the form of financial help and support. This scholarship will only be provided to them for pursuing post-matric classes such as 11th and 12th.
Mr Dinesh Chandra Aggarwal (MD of IndiaMART) has launched the UP Jyoti Kalash Scholarship for the girl students residing in the state of Uttar Pradesh. Students will be selected after carrying out the interview process. Students will need to carry out telephonic interview calls. Face to Face interviews will be organized for selecting the eligible beneficiaries.
Highlights of Jyoti Kalash Scholarship Scheme 2023
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Scholarship||Jyoti Kalash Scholarship|
|Known As||UP Jyoti Kalash Scholarship|
|Launched By||Managing Director of IndiaMART (Mr Dinesh Chandra Aggarwal)|
|Delegated State||Uttar Pradesh|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Allocated Portal||Will be updated soon|
|Objective||To provide scholarships to the girl students|
|Benefit||Girls will be able to pursue their further studies|
|Applicable To||Citizens of UP|
|Beneficiary Category||Girl Students|
|Annual Income||Rs. 3,50,000/-|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship amount|
|Scholarship Renewal||Academic Excellence|
|Scholarship Transferral||Yearly Basis|
|Amount of benefit||Rs. 15,000/-|
|Covered Allowances||School fee|
Books & Stationery fee
|No. of Covered Allowances||3|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31st May 2022|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Last Date of Online Form Submission||Will be updated soon|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Official website||Will be updated soon|
Objectives of Jyoti Kalash Scholarship 2023
The primary objective of launching the Jyoti Kalash Scholarship is to provide women or girl empowerment to the girl students so that they will be able to avail the same educational and employment opportunities as other normal students may acquire or obtain. A scholarship amount of Rs. 15,000/- will be provided to the students.
Another objective of launching this scholarship is to provide a scholarship amount of Rs. 15,000/- to the girl students so that they will be able to pursue their schooling till the class 12th final examination. Students will be selected on the basis of telephonic interviews and face-to-face interviews.
UP Jyoti Kalash Scholarship Timelines
The timelines of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Fresh Opening of Scholarship Forms||15th February 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31st May 2022|
|Scholarship Application Form Screening||20th June 2022|
|Conduction of Telephonic Interview||21st July 2022|
|Conduction of Final Interview Call||20th August 2022|
The students receiving scholarship amounts after applying online under this scholarship will need to show that they belong to the beneficiary category that has been set up by the selection body. The applicant or beneficiary must be a girl student belonging to the state of Uttar Pradesh. This scholarship will only be applicable to that beneficiary category.
This scholarship will cover the following allowances such as:-
- School fee
- Uniform fee
- Books & Stationery fee
Rate of Scholarship
The rate of scholarship which will be provided to the student or beneficiary has only been fixed or set up by the selection body. This scholarship amount will be provided to the female or girl student. An amount of Rs. 15,000/- will be provided to the girl student in the form of a scholarship amount.
The students will need to carry out the selection procedure before applying online for this scholarship. The students will be selected by the selection body hired for this. A telephonic interview will be organized or conducted by the selection body after scrutinizing the documents submitted by the students. Then, at last, the final interview will be held for the selection of the eligible beneficiaries.
Annual Income Limit
The course of study or degree undertaken by the student will not only sufficient for the student for getting the scholarship amount. The student will also possess the annual income limit which has been fixed by the selection body. The annual income limit of the eligible beneficiary must be equal to Rs. 3,50,000/-.
Some of the important guidelines and information released by the government are as follows:-
- This scholarship will only be provided to the girl student or candidates.
- The applicant must keep a valid mobile number and email ID available.
- Apply for the scholarship form before the last date.
- The students will need to carry out the use of laptops or computer for filling out this registration form.
Benefits of Jyoti Kalash Scholarship 2023
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- Girl students will be able to get the scholarship amounts in the form of financial help and support offered under the Jyoti Kalash Scholarship.
- The students will be given a scholarship amount of Rs. 15,000/- in the form of educational services.
- Students securing good performance in the telephonic interview will be able to secure the scholarship amount.
- This scholarship will cover the major allowances such as School fees, Uniform fees and Books & Stationery fees.
- The final interview process will be held on 20th August 2022.
- Students can apply online on the starting date of 15th February 2022.
- For the final selection of the students, the final interview will be held.
- On 20th June 2022, the verification or scrutinizing of documents will be done.
- The last date to apply online under this scholarship on 31st May 2022.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
Features of UP Jyoti Kalash Scholarship 2023
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The Managing Director of INDIAMART has launched the Jyoti Kalash Scholarship.
- This scholarship will be provided to the girl students only.
- The girls must be residing in the UP state.
- The students must be studying in class 10th.
- A scholarship amount of Rs. 15,000/- will be provided to each eligible beneficiary.
- The annual income of the student’s family must be equal to Rs. 3.50/- lakhs.
- This scholarship amount will cover the major allowances.
- Students will need to qualify or pass the selection procedure.
- The last date to apply online for this scholarship is 31st May 2022.
- The selection of students will be decided on the basis of the final interview process.
For applying online under this scholarship, the applicant must possess the following criteria mentioned below:-
- The student must be a girl candidate.
- The student must hold the domicile of Bihar.
- The applicant must be studying in the class 10th.
- The parental annual income of the student family must not exceed Rs. 3, 50,000/-.
Some of the important documents required to apply online under this scholarship as per given below:-
- Aadhar Card
- Residence Certificate
- Bank account details
- School Fee Bill
- Coaching Fee Bill
- Travel Expense
- Books Expense
- Uniform Expense
- Latest Passport Size Photograph
- Character Certificate
- Mark Sheet
- Educational Certificates
- Phone Number
- Email Id
Process To Apply Online Under Jyoti Kalash Scholarship
As this scholarship has been recently launched, no such information has been received by using social networking resources neither any official website been launched so. As soon as any information related to the application procedure required to apply online under the Jyoti Kalash Scholarship will be launched, we will update you through this article.