L’Oréal India Scholarship 2023 Apply Online & Registration Form | Benefits & Features | L’Oréal India Scholarship Check Amount & Last Date | L’Oréal India Scholarship Registration & Login Portal | L’Oréal India Scholarship Check Online Status & All Details |
The L’Oreal Foundation has launched the L’Oréal India Scholarship for providing scholarship opportunities to the girl students studying in class 12th (Science Stream) and also secured 85% marks so that they will be able to get some financial assistance provided by the government to them for securing such good marks.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about the L’Oréal India Scholarship 2023 like purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features and important documents etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process to apply online under this scholarship. To get complete information about this scholarship, read this article till the end.
L’Oréal India Scholarship 2023
Now girl students who have secured 85% marks in the class 12th can undertake a higher course of studies in the college after getting the scholarship amounts offered under the L’Oréal India Scholarship. This scholarship will only be provided to those students who have passed the class 12th with the science stream.
For providing encouragement to the girl students so that they will be able to undertake their careers in the science streams, L’Oréal India Scholarship has been launched covering a scholarship amount of up to Rs. 2.50 lakhs. This scholarship will only be applicable to the girl students who have secured 85% marks in the class 12th.
Highlights Of L’Oréal India Scholarship Scheme 2023
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Scholarship||L’Oréal India Scholarship|
|Launched By||L’Oreal Foundation|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Allocated Portal||L’Oreal Portal|
|Objective||To provide scholarships to the girl student for pursuing education|
|Benefit||Girls will be able to access the educational opportunities|
|Applicable To||Citizens of India|
|Beneficiary Category||Girl Students|
|Student Category||Girl Students of class 12th with the 85% marks|
|Age Limit||19 Years|
|Eligible Field||Science Stream|
|Required Subject Combinations||(PCM), (PCMB) & (PCB)|
|No. of Required Subject Combinations||3|
|Annual Income Limit||Rs. 4 Lakhs|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship amount|
|Scholarship Renewal||60% to 70% marks in the previous year’s exam|
|Attendance Record||70% Attendance Record|
|Scholarship Transferral||Yearly Basis|
|Amount of benefit||Rs. 2,50,000/- Per Annum|
|Selection Parameters||Academic Records|
Personal Interview Performance
|No. of Selection Parameters||2|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Last Date of Online Form Registration||16th October 2022|
Objectives Of L’Oréal India Scholarship 2023
The main objective of launching the L’Oréal India Scholarship is to provide some form of encouragement and motivation to the girl’s students so that they will be inspired for pursuing college studies in the science field with the help of scholarships granted to them. The students will be given the scholarship on an annual basis. This will bring women or girls empowerment.
Another objective of launching the L’Oréal India Scholarship is to provide the scholarship amounts to the girl’s students who have secured 85% of good or meritorious marks in their board examination of class 12th so that they will be able to get some form of reward and recognition for exploring such efforts to their studies. Now the students must be pursuing or undertaking their studies in the science stream.
The student or applicant will need to possess that beneficiary category that has been set up or fixed by the selection body. The student or applicant who is going to get online registration for this scholarship will need to know in advance that this scholarship will only be applicable to the Girl or Women candidates who have passed out class 12th.
Minimum Marks Required
The girl students will only be given or awarded the scholarships or scholarship amounts on the basis of marks that they have secured in the last year’s examination of class 12th. It is mandatory for the students to secure at least 85% marks in the class 12th. The students who have secured less than 85% will not be considered eligible.
The beneficiary who is going to apply for this scholarship program will need to make sure that the age limit possessed by them is as per the age limit or group that has been specified by the selection body which means the applicant must be equal to 19 years.
Required Subject Combinations
The subject combinations required for this scholarship are as follows:-
- Physics, Chemistry, Maths (PCM)
- Physics, Chemistry, Maths or Biology (PCMB)
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB)
List Of Interview Cities
The lists of cities where the interview will be conducted are as follows:-
Rate Of Scholarship
This scholarship will only be provided to the girl students who have recently passed their class 12th Board Exam while securing or obtaining 85% of marks percentage. The girls will be able to get an amount of Rs. 2.5 lakhs in the form of scholarship amounts getting transferred to their relevant bank account numbers.
Annual Income Limit
Whether it is a scholarship or a scheme, the annual income limit is always taken into consideration by the scholarship disbursement body at the time of making the scholarship payment. The student’s annual income limit must be Rs. 4,00,000/-. It is the annual income limit that marks the entry of a student to the scholarship opportunity.
Last Date To Apply Online
To provide rid of the hanging issues of the server while making online registration by students, the government has also released the last date for online form registration by which the students can make their registration on the portal. The last date to apply online under this scholarship is 16th October 2022.
The selection procedure for the scholarship disbursement will start with scrutinizing the documents submitted by the students and then the students will be shortlisted for the next round of interviews which will judge their personality skills. It is only after the conduction of the interview round, that the students will be able to finally be selected for getting the scholarship amount.
The lists of selection parameters are as follows:-
- Academic Records
- Personal Interview Performance
L’Oréal India Scholarship Last Date
Students can apply for the scholarship online and will be able to register. The last date to submit the online form is not available yet. We will update you as soon as the selection body announces the last date. Please stay patient and wait for further information. Otherwise, the applicants will also be urged to visit and check the official website to know more about the last dates.
Breaking Gender Stereotypes
Scholarships for girls in science help break down long-standing gender stereotypes that have discouraged female participation in STEM fields. By offering financial support and recognition, scholarships send a powerful message that girls can excel in traditionally male-dominated disciplines, encouraging them to challenge societal norms and pursue their scientific ambitions.
Encouraging Access To Opportunities
Scholarships remove financial barriers that may prevent girls from pursuing higher education in science. Many young women face economic obstacles that hinder their dreams of studying science. By providing financial aid and opportunities, scholarships open doors for talented female students who may otherwise be unable to afford education in science fields.
Promoting Female Role Models
Scholarships promote the development of female role models in science. By providing financial assistance and recognition, scholarships encourage girls to excel academically and pursue careers in science. These successful female scientists can then become ambassadors for future generations, inspiring young girls to believe in their own abilities and consider STEM careers.
Benefits Of L’Oréal India Scholarship 2023
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- L’Oréal India Scholarship will cover all the expenses spent by the student while carrying out his or her studies.
- This scholarship will be provided to the girl student.
- Girls who have secured 85% marks in their class 12th Board Examination will be given the scholarship amount.
- Students can get a scholarship amount of Rs. 2, 50,000/- based on the course of studies that they are pursuing.
- Students will be able to build their careers while adopting a certain subject in their college degree phase.
- The girls will not need to suffer from financial issues while carrying out professional courses during their degree phase.
- Students will be given opportunities for exploring educational as well as job opportunities themselves.
- The applicants can apply online under the L’Oréal India Scholarship by 16th October 2022.
- Students belonging to the disadvantaged and underrepresented groups will get some upliftment.
- This will be a form of financial help and support to the girl entity.
Features Of L’Oréal India Scholarship 2023
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- L’Oréal India Scholarship has been launched by the L’Oreal Foundation.
- This scholarship will only be provided to the girl students.
- The girls must have secured or passed their class 12th board exams with 85% marks.
- An amount of Rs. 2.5 lakhs will be provided to the eligible beneficiary in the form of a scholarship amount.
- The scholarship amount provided to the girl student will be based on the course of studies that the girl is pursuing in her degree phase.
- The only selection criteria for the student are that they will need to attend the interview round organized by the selection body.
- It is only after clearing or qualifying for the interview round, that the students will be able to get the scholarship amount.
- The last date to apply online under the L’Oréal India Scholarship is 16th October 2022.
- The annual income of the girl or beneficiary must not exceed Rs. 4, 00,000/-.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below eligibility criteria for getting online registration under this scholarship: –
- The applicant must have citizenship in India.
- The student must be a girl candidate.
- The age of girl student must be equal to 19 years.
- The girl must have secured 85% of marks or percentage in her class 12th board exam.
- The annual parental income of the girl student must be Rs. 4 Lakhs.
- Now the girl student must be pursuing a UG degree in the science field of study.
- The final selection of the student will be based on the performance of the interview passed or conducted by the student.
Some of the important documents to apply online under this scholarship are as follows:-
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- DOB Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Educational Certificates
- Student’s Identity Card
- Bank Account Passbook Photocopy
- Annual Income Certificate
- Latest Passport Size Photograph
- Working Mobile Number
- Active Email Id
Process To Apply Online Under L’Oréal India Scholarship
As this scholarship has been recently launched, no such information has been received by using social networking resources. As soon as any information related to the application procedure required to apply online under the L’Oréal India Scholarship will be launched, we will update you through this article otherwise the applicant can visit the Official Website.