Marie Curie Fellowship 2023 Benefits & Features | Marie Curie Fellowship Check Amount & Last Date | Marie Curie Fellowship Check Offered Allowances & Fellowship Duration | Marie Curie Fellowship Check Eligibility & All Details |
The European Union/European Commission has launched the Marie Curie Fellowship so that the researchers or doctorates will be able to carry out research with the help of offered fellowship amounts. The students will be given an opportunity to study in Germany. This fellowship will cover Mobility Allowance, Living & Family Allowances, etc.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about the Marie Curie Fellowship 2023 like objectives, eligibility criteria, benefits, features, important documents, etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online for this fellowship. To get complete information about this fellowship, read this article till the end.
Marie Curie Fellowship
For promoting interdisciplinary research and international collaborations, Marie Curie Fellowship has been launched so that the selected fellows will be able to get or receive the fellowship amounts in order to pursue or carry out their research projects. This fellowship will be provided to researchers residing in Europe country and researchers residing out of Europe country.
All those students who want to carry out research in advanced training, international, interdisciplinary, and inter-sectoral mobility will be able to carry out so after getting the fellowship amounts provided under the Marie Curie Fellowship. The selected fellows will be granted the fellowship amounts in the EUROS format. The duration of the fellowship will be 12 to 24 months.
Highlights Of Marie Curie Fellowship 2023
The highlights of this fellowship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Fellowship||Marie Curie Fellowship|
|Known As||Marie Sktodowska– Curie Actions Fellowship|
|Launched By||European Union/European Commission|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology|
|Allotted Portal||Marie Sktodowska Portal|
|Objective||To promote interdisciplinary research and international collaborations, supporting scientists among researchers|
|Benefit||Fellows will be able to carry out research|
|Applicable to||European and Non-EU Citizens|
|Beneficiary Category||Students wanting to carry out research|
|Offered Degree||PhD degree|
|Mode of Transfer||DBT|
|Payment Mechanism||E-Payment Mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Fellowship Amount|
|Amount of Benefit||Variable|
|Scholarship Tenure||1 or 2 Years|
|Transferable Type||Yearly Basis|
|Host Site||NIC (National Information Centre)|
|Last Date To Apply Online||12th April 2023|
|YouTube Channel||European Commission|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Telephone No||00 800 67 89 10 11|
Objectives Of Marie Sktodowska– Curie Actions Fellowship
The major objective of launching the Marie Curie Fellowship is to provide a great opportunity for the researchers and fellows by which they will be able to expand their careers and education in the field of research after getting the fellowship amounts. The researchers will be able to gain new skills with the help of advanced training, and international, interdisciplinary, and inter-sectoral mobility.
Another objective of launching the Marie Curie Fellowship is to provide fellowships to the citizens of EU and Non-EU countries so that the students wishing to reintegrate into Europe will be able to do so. The students will be able to gain experience in other countries, disciplines, and non-academic sectors.
Allotted Beneficiary Categories
The following beneficiaries categories will be given the scholarships:-
- European Citizens
- Non-EU Citizens
Marie Curie Fellowship Coverage
This scholarship will cover the below-mentioned allowances:-
- Accommodation Allowance
- Mobility Allowance
- Family Allowance
Marie Curie Fellowship Amount
The rate of fellowship amount as per follows:-
Marie Curie Fellowship Duration
The students or researchers will be granted the fellowship amounts for the stipulated amount of time or duration for which the applicants have applied for this fellowship. The selected fellows will be able to receive the fellowship amount for the duration of 12 to 24 months. This scholarship will cover the major allowances.
Marie Curie Fellowship Last Date
The students or fellows will be able to apply online for this fellowship before the last date in order to get timely registration. The last date for online form submission has been extended to a new date that will be 12th April 2023 so that the students will not need to suffer from server hanging issues.
Some Other Facilities
Some other facilities provided to the applicants are as follows:-
Finding EU Funding
The EU funding can be founded via the following ways:-
- You can start your search on the home page by entering keywords that describe your area of interest, and then use filters to narrow down the results.
- Another way to start your search is by selecting one of the EU funding programs listed on the home page, and then using quick links to find specific calls for proposals for that program.
- Calls for proposals are organized into topics and different actions. You can select a topic to learn more about the opportunity, including any related documents, guidance, and instructions.
- The website also allows you to search for calls for proposals and tenders from European institutions.
Career Development Plan
A career development plan is a crucial aspect of an individual researcher’s journey. It is created in collaboration with the supervisor to define research objectives and align training programs with career needs. This plan also includes scheduling the production of research publications and conference participation, which are essential for professional growth.
Facilitation of Networking Opportunities
Networking opportunities are abundant for researchers, and they play a vital role in expanding their professional network. Engaging in workshops, network meetings, and collaboration with other researchers are effective ways to connect with like-minded individuals. Researchers also have the opportunity to meet participating organizations and beneficiaries to gain insights into their objectives.
The Marie Curie fellowship provides a platform for researchers to raise awareness and showcase the impact of their work on society. Public engagement forums, such as conferences, presentations at schools and universities, and participation in research festivals, allow researchers to interact with a diverse audience and inspire young minds to pursue a successful career in academia.
Benefits Of Marie Sktodowska– Curie Actions Fellowship
The benefits of this fellowship are as follows:-
- The students or fellows will be able to carry out research.
- The fellows will be able to explore their careers or education in the research field.
- The fellowship amount provided to the fellows will cover the major allowances.
- Both EU citizens and non-EU citizens will be able to get the fellowships.
- The students will be able to explore or attain their new skills.
- Students who have applied before the last date will get faster registration.
Features of Marie Curie Fellowship
The features of this fellowship are as follows:-
- The European Union/European Commission has launched the Marie Curie Fellowship.
- This fellowship is also known as Marie Sktodowska– Curie Actions Fellowship.
- This fellowship will be applicable to students residing inside and outside the Europe country.
- The students will be given the fellowship amount for the duration of 12 to 24 months.
- This fellowship will cover the family allowance, accommodation allowance, and family allowance.
- The last date for online form submission will be 12th April 2023.
Marie Curie Fellowship Eligibility Criteria
The following eligibility criteria will need to be possessed by the applicants.
- Both residents of European Countries and Non-EU countries will be considered eligible to apply online.
- The student must have passed a Ph.D. degree.
- The student must have attained 8 years of working experience in the research field.
Some of the important documents need to apply online for this fellowship are as follows:-
- Application Form
- Working Experience
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- CV or Resume
- Passport Copy
Process To Apply Online Under Marie Curie Fellowship
As this fellowship has been recently launched, no such information has been received by using social networking resources. As soon as any information related to the application procedure required to apply online under the Marie Curie Fellowship will be launched, we will update you through this article, otherwise, the applicant can visit the Official Website.
Getting Contact Details
The applicants will need to follow the below-mentioned points for getting contact details:-
- Visit and open the official website.
- Now you will get land on the homepage.
- Scroll down the page until you will reach the bottom side of your screen.
- Click on the link to Contact the European Commission.
- The contact details will get displayed on your screen.
In case you are having any doubts or queries regarding the Marie Curie Fellowship, then you may contact this mentioned Telephone No:- 00 800 67 89 10 11.