MPTAAS Scholarship 2024 Apply Online & Registration Form | MPTAAS Scholarship Check Amount & Beneficiary Categories | MPTAAS Scholarship Check Allotted Groups & Offered Courses | MPTAAS Scholarship Check Eligibility & All Details |
Various students are not able to pursue or carry out a higher course of studies because of belonging to underprivileged communities, To redress this issue MPTAAS Scholarship has been launched so that the students belonging to the communities of SC, ST, and OBCs will be able to get variable scholarships based on study or course undertaken by them.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about the MPTAAS Scholarship 2024 like objectives, eligibility criteria, benefits, features, & important documents, etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online for this scholarship. To get complete information about this scholarship, read this article till the end.
The Department of Tribal Affairs & Department of SC Welfare, M.P. has launched the Madhya Pradesh Tribal Affairs Automation System Scholarship by which the students belonging to the SC, ST, and OBC communities will be able to get the scholarship amounts after applying for pursuing classes 11th, 12th, UG, PG and Ph.D., M.Phil degree in various fields.
Both scholars and hostelers will be given or granted variable scholarship amounts on the basis of the course or degree undertaken by them after getting online registration offered under the MPTAAS Scholarship. This will promote the adoption of higher studies among socially-deprived students. Scholarship amounts ranging from Rs. 230/- to Rs. 1500/- will be provided to the students.
Highlights Of MPTAAS Scholarship 2024
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Scholarship
|Madhya Pradesh Tribal Affairs Automation System Scholarship
|Department of Tribal Affairs & Department of SC Welfare
|Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
|Tribal MP Portal
|To provide scholarships to the students for carrying out further studies
|The students will be able to get scholarships
|Citizens of Madhya Pradesh
|SC, ST, and OBC
|Class 11th and 12th
|UG, PG, PhD
|Scholar & Hosteler
|Annual Income Limit
|Rs. 6 Lakhs
|Mode of Transfer
|Form of Benefit
|Rs. 230/- to Rs. 1500/-
|NIC (National Information Centre)
|Last Date To Apply Online
|Will be updated soon
|Mode of Application
Objectives Of MPTAAS Scholarship
The major objective of launching the MPTAAS Scholarship is to provide scholarship amounts in the form of financial help and support to the students belonging to underprivileged communities such as SC, ST, and OBC by which they will be able to carry out or pursue higher studies after getting the scholarship amounts offered to them.
Another objective of launching the MPTAAS Scholarship is to redress the problems of dropout rates among marginalized or socially deprived communities so that they will get equal access to educational opportunities. Hostelers will be given or granted slightly higher scholarship amounts as compared to the scholars. The course or degree undertaken by the student will define the scholarship amounts.
The students will need to possess or attain the beneficiary category for which this scholarship has been launched. The students who are going to apply online for this scholarship will need to know that this scholarship will be applicable to the students belonging to the communities of SC, ST, and OBC.
There are 2 student types as per follows:-
The following classes will be considered eligible:-
- Class 11th
- Class 12th
The following degrees will be considered eligible:-
- UG Degree
- PG Degree
- PhD Degree
The following fields will be offered to the students as per follows:-
The following groups will be allotted to providing the scholarship amounts:-
|Field or Courses
|UG/PG/Ph.D. Degree in Medical, Engineering, Management
|UG, PG in Pharmacy, Nursing, LLB
|Class 11th & Class 12th
MPTAAS Scholarship Amount
The scholarship amount provided to each student is as follows:-
Parental Annual Income Limit
The annual income limit of the family or parent must not exceed what has been determined or prescribed by the selection body that must be attained by the student. The student must possess or attain an annual income limit of Rs. 6,00,000/-. If it exceeds, the student will get disqualified.
Benefits Of MPTAAS Scholarship
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- This scholarship will provide higher studies to students belonging to underprivileged communities.
- Both scholars and hostelers will be granted scholarships.
- The course undertaken by the student will determine the scholarship amount that will be payable to each student.
- The scholarship amount given to the hostelers will be slightly higher than the rate of scholarship given to the scholars.
- This will ensure financial support for pursuing classes 11th, 12th, UG, PG, Ph.D., and M.Phil degrees.
- This will promote higher studies among socially deprived students by offering variable scholarships based on the course or degree undertaken
- The student will not need to have to drop their studies due to lack of money.
- This will increase literacy rates.
Features Of MPTAAS Scholarship
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The Department of Tribal Affairs & Department of SC Welfare, M.P. has launched the Madhya Pradesh Tribal Affairs Automation System Scholarship.
- This scholarship is known as MPTAAS.
- The natives or residents of MP state will be given scholarships.
- The students of SC, ST, and OBC communities will be granted scholarships.
- There are around 4 groups on the basis of which the students will be granted the scholarship amounts.
- Scholarships are categorized into four groups based on the degree pursued, with each group having specific scholarship amounts for scholars and hostelers.
- This will require applicants to meet an annual income limit of Rs. 6 Lakhs for their family.
- The last date to apply online will be updated soon.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
MPTAAS Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The students will need to possess the below-mentioned points for applying online:-
- The student must be a native or resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- He or she must belong to the category of SC, ST, and OBC.
- The applicant must be pursuing class 11th, 12th, UG, PG, PhD, and M.Phil in the fields of Engineering, Humanities, Law, Management, Medical, Nursing, Pharmacy, and Science.
- The annual income limit of the student’s parents must be Rs. 6 Lakhs.
Some of the important documents needed for checking names in the scholarship are as follows:-
- Aadhar Card
- Residence/Domicile Certificate
- DOB Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Educational Certificates
- Admission Proof
- Course or College Fee Receipt
- Bank Account Details
- Annual Income Certificate
- Latest Passport Size Photograph
- Working Email ID Address
Process To Apply Online Under MPTAAS Scholarship
The applicants will need to follow the below-mentioned points to get online registration:-
- Visit and open the Official Website.
- Now you will get land on the homepage.
- On the homepage, click on the link New Beneficiary Profile Registration.
- The registration form will be displayed on your screen.
- Here the students will need to fill out around 5 forms as per follows:-
- Personal Details
- Caste Details
- Income Declaration
- Domicile Declaration
- Profile Details
- At last, click on the Submit button.
To Do Login
The applicants will need to follow the below-mentioned points to do login:-
- The applicant will need first to visit the official website.
- On the homepage, the login form will be displayed on your screen.
- Fill out each asked detail such as:-
- User ID
- Captcha Code
- Now click on the Login button.