ONGC Scholarship 2023 Benefits & Features | ONGC Scholarship Check Amount & Last Date | ONGC Scholarship Check Age Limit & Covered Courses | ONGC Scholarship Check Eligibility & All Details |
The organization of Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited has launched the ONGC Scholarship so that the students preparing for the courses such as MBBS, MBA, and other similar courses will be able to pursue them with the help of the scholarship amount provided to them. This scholarship will only be provided to students who are pursuing professional courses.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about the ONGC Scholarship 2023 like Purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features, Important Documents etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online for this scholarship. To get complete information about this scholarship initiative, read this article till the end.
ONGC Scholarship 2023
Now the students belonging to the categories of OBC, SC, ST, and General categories will not need to suffer from financial issues for pursuing or undertaking higher education or studies such as MBBS, Engineering, MBA, and Masters in the Geology or Geophysics subject after getting the scholarship amounts offered under the ONGC Scholarship. Scholarships will be distributed on the basis of zone wise.
The Oil and Natural Gas Company has launched the ONGC Scholarship so that the students will be able to pursue their choice of interest courses or degrees in various fields such as Medical, Medicine, Engineering or Technical after getting the scholarship amounts offered to them in the form of financial help and support.
Highlights Of ONGC Scholarship 2023
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows: –
|Name Of The Scholarship||ONGC Scholarship|
|Launched By||Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Objective||To provide scholarships to students for pursuing professional courses|
|Benefit||Students will be able to get paid their college fees|
|Applicable To||Citizens of India|
|Student Category||Students holding professional degrees|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Beneficiary Categories||SC, ST, OBC, General|
|No. of Beneficiary Categories||4|
|Selection Parameters||Academic Records, & Financial Status|
|No. of Selection Parameters||2|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship amount|
|Scholarship Transferral||Monthly Basis|
|Amount of benefit||Rs. 4000/- per month|
|Scholarship Duration or Tenure||1 Year (12 Months)|
|Total Scholarship Amount||Rs. 48,000/-|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Last Date to Apply||08-07-2023|
|Office Address||ONGC Foundation,|
|Email Id||[email protected]|
Objectives Of ONGC Scholarship
The main objective of launching the ONGC Scholarship is to provide a portal or interface by which the students pursuing professional courses will be able to get the scholarship amount for getting paid out their college fees. Students will be offered an amount of Rs. 4000/- per month getting transferred to their bank account number in the form of DBT mode.
Another objective of launching the ONGC Scholarship is to provide scholarships to the students of SC/ST/OBC/General categories pursuing professional courses such as MBBS, Engineering, MBA, and Masters in Geology or Geophysics from the college or institutes approved by the UGC/AICTE/AIU/MICs. Students will be given each month, a scholarship amount of Rs. 4,000/-.
Allotted Beneficiary Categories
The lists of allotted beneficiary categories are as follows:-
- General Category
- SC or ST Category
- OBC Category
List Of Covered Courses
The list of covered courses are as follows:-
- Bachelor of Medicine
- Bachelor of Surgery
ONGC Scholarship Amount
The scholar who has been selected or considered as an eligible beneficiary will be given the scholarship amount as per the provisions of the government or authorized body set up. Each eligible student or beneficiary will be given the scholarship amount on the monthly basis for the duration of 12 months. An amount of Rs. 4,000/- will be given and the total amount will be Rs. 48,000/-.
50% Seat Reservation
The Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited has directed all the concerned officials to keep or reserve 50% of seats or quota for the female candidates so that they will also be able to get equal rights of scholarship opportunities for pursuing their studies. This will bring empowerment of women’s rights and duties.
Caste Wise Beneficiary Limit
The beneficiary limit for each caste are as follows:-
|SC or ST||1000|
Caste Wise Annual Income Limit
The annual income limit for each caste of the candidate are as follows:-
|Caste||Annual Income Limit|
|SC or ST||Rs. 4.50 Lakhs|
|OBC or General||Rs. 2 Lakhs|
List of Delegated Bodies
The lists of delegated bodies are as follows:-
- State Educational Boards
List of Covered Zones
The zones covered for the disbursement of scholarship amounts ar as follows:-
- North Zone
- West Zone
- North-East Zone
- East Zone
- South Zone
Zone Wise Covered States
The states covered under each zone are as follows:-
Jammu & Kashmir
Dadar & Nagar Haveli
Daman & Diu
Andaman & Nicobar Islands
Minimum Marks Cut Off
It is mandatory for the students to secure at least the minimum cut-off marks in the last or previous year’s examination for getting selected as eligible beneficiaries. The previous year’s exam marks scored by the student will also be taken into consideration at the time of making the selection. The students will need to secure at least 60% marks in the previous year’s exam.
ONGC Scholarship Selection Procedure
The students or scholars will be selected on the basis of the selection procedure. The students will need to excel in their academic education or qualifications in other words we can say that the last or previous year’s marks or records will be used at the time of selecting the eligible beneficiary. Preferences will be given first to those who belong to the lower-income family groups.
ONGC Scholarship Last Date
As the last date to apply online for this scholarship has been launched, now the students can apply online before the last date. The last date for online form submission will be 8th July 2023 by which the students can apply online. After getting online registration on time, the students will get rid of server-hanging issues.
Maximum Age Limit
The student or beneficiary should or must also not exceed the maximum age limit that has been made mandatory for all students to follow at the time of getting online registration. The student must not be above the age of 30 years in other words, the student whose age is equal to 30 years of age will be given active enrollment.
The lists of selection parameters are as follows:-
- Academic Records
- Financial Status
Benefits Of ONGC Scholarship
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The students will be able to complete their professional degrees after getting financial assistance under the ONGC Scholarship.
- Scholarships will be provided to both the OBC and General Categories.
- Girls will get equal participation because 50% of seats have been reserved for female candidates.
- Around 200 students will be able to get the scholarship amounts from different beneficiary categories.
- This scholarship has been extended covering around 36 states of India.
- Students securing a good academic record will have the advantage to be selected on time.
- For involving the active participation of the girl or female candidates 50% reservation has been kept for the women candidates.
- Top preferences will be provided to the students belonging to the BPL Families.
- The students will be able to get an amount of Rs. 4,000 under the ONGC Scholarship.
- For successful implementation, zones have been distributed by the government.
Features Of ONGC Scholarship
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited has launched the ONGC Scholarship.
- This scholarship will only be provided to students who are pursuing professional courses.
- The students must be a candidate for OBC, SC, ST, and General.
- It is mandatory for the students to secure at least 60% marks in the last year’s examination.
- An amount of Rs. 4000 on the monthly basis will be provided to the student in the form of a scholarship.
- This scholarship has been extended to around 36 states for providing scholarship opportunities.
- The scholarship amount will be provided to the student as per the caste category to which he or she belongs.
- The age of the student must not be above 30 years.
- As per the provisions of the government, 50% of seats or quota has been reserved for female candidates under the ONGC Scholarship.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
ONGC Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below eligibility criteria for getting online registration under this scholarship: –
- The student or scholar must be Indian.
- The scholar must be pursuing a professional course or a degree.
- The student must belong to the SC, ST, and OBC categories or General.
- The beneficiary must be in their 1st year of a Bachelor’s degree.
- This scholarship will only be provided to the students who have enrolled for the regular full-time course.
- The student must have secured 60% marks in the class 12th exam.
- The student’s age must be equal to 30 years.
- This scholarship will only be provided to those students who are undertaking Regular time courses.
- The annual income of the SC or ST family must be Rs. 4,50,000/- and for the OBC or General candidate is Rs. 2 lakhs.
Some of the important documents to apply online under this scholarship are as follows:-
- Aadhar Card
- Latest Passport Size Photograph
- Educational Certificates
- Annual Income Certificate
- Bank account details
- Caste Certificate
- Age Proof or DOB Certificate
- Class 12th Marksheets
- UG Marksheets
- PAN Card
Process To Apply Online Under ONGC Scholarship
As this scholarship has been recently launched, no such information has been received by using social networking resources. As soon as any information related to the application procedure required to apply online under the ONGC Scholarship will be launched, we will update you through this article otherwise the applicant can visit the Official Website.
In case any queries and questions come to your mind regarding the ONGC Scholarship, then you may contact this mentioned below Office Address, phone number, and email Id:-
- Office Address
- ONGC Foundation,
- 8th Floor,
- Core III,
- Scope Minar,
- Laxmi Nagar,
- Phone Number:- 011-22406823
Email Id:- [email protected]