Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship Apply Online & Registration Form | Benefits & Features | Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship Check Amount & Last Date | Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship Registration & Login Portal | Check Online Status & All Details |
The Department of Social Justice and Empowerment has launched the Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship so that the government will be able to provide the scholarship amount to the students studying at schools. This scholarship will be provided to the student belonging to the categories of SC, ST, EBC, OBC and DNT. The last date to apply online under this scholarship is 31st March 2022.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about the Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship 2023 like Purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features and important Documents etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online under this scholarship. To get complete information about this scholarship initiative, read this article till the end.
Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship 2023
Now the students belonging to the categories such as SC, ST, EBC, OBC and DNT while having the domicile of Rajasthan can apply online under the Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship for getting the variable scholarship amounts provided to them for getting paid their education fees. Students will be able to receive these scholarship amounts as per their student type.
There are thousands of students residing in the state of Rajasthan who are not able to access the educational needs or opportunities but now they can access them too after getting online registration offered under the Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship. The amount of book grants will also be provided to the student.
Highlights Of Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship Scheme
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows: –
|Name Of The Scholarship||Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship|
|Launched By||Department of Social Justice & Empowerment|
|Objective||To provide scholarship assistance to the students for schooling|
|Benefit||Students will be able to afford the school fees|
|Delegated Ministries||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment
|No. of Delegated Ministries||2|
|Applicable To||Citizens of Rajasthan|
|Eligible Beneficiaries||SC, ST, EBC, OBC & DNT|
|No. of Eligible Beneficiaries||5|
|Beneficiary Categories||Scholars |
|No. of Beneficiary Categories||2|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship Amount|
|Amount of benefit||Scholars = Rs. 150/- Per Month |
Hostellers = Rs.350/- Per Month
|Scholarship Tenure||10 Months|
|Book Grants||Scholars = Rs. 750/- Per Annum |
Hostellers = Rs. 1000/- Per Annum
|Covered Allowances||Maintenance Allowance |
|No. of Covered Allowances||2|
|Academic Record||70% Marks in the previous exam|
|Attendance Record||70% Attendance Record|
|Selection Parameters||Academic Record |
|No. of Selection Parameters||2|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Last Date To Apply||31st March 2022|
|Office Address||G-3/1, |
Rajmahal Residency Area,
|Phone Number||1800 180 6127|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
Objectives Of Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship
The main objective of launching the Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship is to provide the scholarship amount to students suffering from financial instabilities due to which they are not able to afford the fees of their schooling. The students who belong to the communities of SC, ST, OBC and DNT will be considered eligible to apply online.
Another objective of launching this scholarship is to award meritorious students with the scholarship amount so that they will not feel bad for securing such good performance in their field of study despite suffering from poverty issues. For the purchase of books, the government will also provide them with a book grant.
List Of Eligible Beneficiaries
The following beneficiaries will be considered eligible to apply online:-
There are 2 types of beneficiary categories which are as follows:-
Category Wise Scholarship Amount
The scholarship amount provided to each category are as follows:-
|Scholar||Rs. 150/- Per Month|
|Hosteller||Rs. 350/- Per Month|
Category Wise Book Grant
The book grant provided to each category are as follows:-
|Scholar||Rs. 750/- Per Annum|
|Hosteller||Rs. 1000/- Per Annum|
The duration of the scholarship amount are as follows:-
List Of Covered Allowances
The list of covered allowances are as follows:-
- Maintenance Allowance
- Books Allowances
Annual Income Limit
The source of earnings of the student/beneficiary’s family will also be taken into consideration whenever the student will be shortlisted for getting the scholarship amounts. The annual income of the student’s family must not exceed Rs. 2,50,000/-. Only those students will be shortlisted whose annual income value equals this amount.
The Selection Parameters of this scholarship are as follows:-
- Academic Record
- Financial Stability
Selection Procedure Stages
The stages for the selection procedure are as follows:-
- Verification of Academic Records or Excellence
- Scrutinizing financial condition
Last Date Of Online Form Submission
The students will be urged to apply online for this scholarship before the last date for getting rid of the server hanging issues. There will be a need to know the last date of online form submission. The students will need to apply online for this scholarship before 31st March 2022.
Facilitation of Offline Application Procedure
The government or delegated authorities have also facilitated the application procedure in the offline mode so that the students or scholars feel convenient to make submissions of the application form in the offline format will be able to do. The steps for the offline procedure are as follows:-
- Fetch or get the application form from a private or government college.
- Fill in the demanded or necessary details on the form.
- Affix and staple the important or required documents with the form.
- Government college students will need to submit this form to their own college and private college students or scholars will need to submit this form to the District Magistrate.
Benefits Of Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The students belonging to the SC/ST/OBC and DNT communities will be able to get the scholarship amount offered under the Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship.
- Scholars will be given an amount of Rs. 150/- every month.
- Financial assistance of Rs. 350/- per month will be given to the hostellers.
- Book allowances will also be provided to the student on an annual basis.
- Scholars will be given an amount of Rs. 750/- Per Annum for purchasing books.
- A book allowance of Rs. 1000/- will be provided to the hostellers.
- Meritorious students will be given the scholarship amount first.
- One can apply online for this scholarship by 31st March 2022.
- This will bring social empowerment to SC and ST communities.
- The financial condition of the students will improve.
Features Of Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The Department of Social Justice & Empowerment has launched the Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship.
- The student must belong to the domicile of Rajasthan.
- Both hostellers and scholars will be given the scholarship and book grant.
- Students will be able to get the scholarship amounts on the basis of the beneficiary category to which they belong.
- A scholarship amount will be provided to the student every month.
- Scholarship tenure will be 10 months.
- Scholars will be given an amount of Rs. 150/- per month.
- An amount of Rs. 350/- on the monthly basis will be provided to the Hostellers.
- The last date to apply online under the Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship is 31st March 2022.
- For getting more information, kindly visit the official website.
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below eligibility criteria for getting online registration under this scholarship: –
- The student must belong to the Rajasthan State.
- Both hostellers and scholars will be given the scholarship and book grant.
- The student must be falling under the categories of SC, ST, OBC, EBC and DNT.
- The annual income of the student’s family must be equal to Rs. 2.50/- lakhs.
- The applicant must have opened a savings bank account in his/her name.
Some of the important documents to apply online under this scholarship are as follows:-
- Aadhar Card
- Residence Certificate
- DOB Certificate
- Educational Certificates
- Admission Proof
- Bank Account Details
- Annual Income Certificate
- Latest Passport Size Photograph
- Working Email ID Address
- Active Mobile Number
Process To Apply Online Under Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship
As this scholarship has been recently launched, no such information has been received by using social networking resources. As soon as any information related to the application procedure required to apply online under the Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship will be launched, we will update you through this article otherwise the applicant can visit the Official Website.
Getting Contact Details
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned-below points for getting contact details:-
- Visit the official website.
- On the homepage, click on Contact Us.
- Then, the contact details will get displayed on your screen.
In case any queries and questions come to your mind regarding the Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship, then you may contact this mentioned-below office address, telephone number and email Id:-
- Office Address
- G-3/1, Ambedkar Bhawan,
- Rajmahal Residency Area,
- Telephone Number:- 1800 180 6127
- Email Id:- [email protected]