Rajasthan Yuva Vikas Prerak Internship Program 2023 Benefits & Features | Rajasthan Yuva Vikas Prerak Internship Program Check Stipend Amount & Duration | Check Covered Allowances & Eligible Institutes | Rajasthan Yuva Vikas Prerak Internship Program Check Age Limit & Eligibility | Check Selection Procedure & All Details |
The Directorate of Economics and Statistics has launched the Rajasthan Yuva Vikas Prerak Internship Program so that the aspirants of Rajasthan state will be able to carry out the internship opportunities. This internship will be provided to students belonging to the age limit of 18 to 35 years. The internship tenure or duration will be 1 year.
Through this article you will get all the information regarding the Rajasthan Yuva Vikas Prerak Internship Program 2023 such as objectives, eligibility criteria, benefits, features and important documents, etc. beside with that, we will bring the up-to-date step-by-step procedures to apply online under this internship.
Rajasthan Yuva Vikas Prerak Internship Program
Students who are there in the final year of their PG and PhD degrees can carry out the internship program for getting some working experience after applying online for the Rajasthan Yuva Vikas Prerak Internship Program. This internship will provide the interns an amount of Rs. 25,000,- each month in the form of a monthly stipend.
Now the students or applicants pursuing studies in colleges will be able to gather some form of job work experience after joining the Rajasthan Yuva Vikas Prerak Internship Program which will be provided them with multiple benefits such as RYVP Certificate and a monthly stipend, Communication and Convenience Allowance. The student must fall under the age group of 18 to 35 years.
Highlights of Rajasthan Yuva Vikas Prerak Internship Program
The highlights of this internship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Internship||Rajasthan Yuva Vikas Prerak Internship Program|
|Launched By||Directorate of Economics and Statistics|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology|
|Objective||To create awareness among the graduates for carrying out work experience|
|Benefit||Students will get internship stipends and triple benefits|
|Applicable to||Citizens of Rajasthan|
|Beneficiary Category||PG and PhD Degree Holders|
|Age Limit||18 to 35 Years|
|Required Skills||Communication, Interpersonal and Computer Skills|
|No. Of Required Skills||3|
|Internship Duration||1 Year|
|Mode of Transfer||DBT|
|Payment Mechanism||E-Payment Mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Monthly Stipend|
|Amount of Benefit||Rs. 25,000/- Per Month|
|Covered Allowances||Monthly Stipend, Communication & Convenience Allowance|
|No. Of Covered Allowances||3|
|Transferable Type||Monthly Basis|
|Host Site||NIC (National Information Centre)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Last Date To Apply Online||Will be updated soon|
Objectives Of RYVP 2023
The major objective of launching the Rajasthan Yuva Vikas Prerak Internship Program is to create a pool of talent among the citizens of Rajasthan so that they will get or avail auspicious opportunities of working with the stakeholders and various segments or parts of civil society. The interns will also be given a monthly stipend.
Another objective of launching the Rajasthan Yuva Vikas Prerak Internship Program is to provide employment opportunities to students who are there in the final year of PG and PhD degrees. This will put emphasis on building self-confidence among the interns which will help them for developing their communication and interpersonal skills.
The student or applicant must know in advance that this internship will be applicable to Rajasthan students who are there in the final year of postgraduate and doctorate studies in the fields of Development Studies, International Development, Political Science, Economics, Statistics, Sociology, Public Policy, Finance, Management, Engineering, Law, Agriculture after Graduate in the field of Engineering, Medical, Agriculture and Law.
It is also mandatory for the students or interns to fall under the age limit for which this internship has been launched for the interns. The applicant or intern must be falling under the age group or limit of 18 to 35 years because this internship will only be applicable to the students having this age limit.
The interns will need to possess these mentioned skills:-
- Good Communication Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Computer Skills
The students of the following institutes will be considered eligible to apply online:-
- Central Universities
- Delhi School of Economics
- IIMs/Other premier Management Institutes
- IITs/ NITs/ BITS Pilani and other renowned technical
- Ram College
- School of Social Sciences in JNU, New Delhi
- St. Stephens College/ Sri Ram College of Commerce/ Lady Sri
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences
- Universities and colleges of Rajasthan
Rajasthan Yuva Vikas Prerak Internship Duration
The internship program will be conducted among the interns for the stipulated amount of time or duration for which the timelines have been set up which is mandatory for the interns to abide by. The RYVP duration will be 1 year which the interns will need to carry out for this internship.
RYVP Stipend Amount
All those interns who are carrying out or joining this internship will also be given or offered the stipend on a monthly stipend. An amount of Rs. 25,000/- will be provided to the interns each month. Apart from that, a communication and convenience allowance of Rs. 2500/- per month will also be paid to the interns.
There are 3 covered allowances as per follows:-
- Monthly Stipend
- Communication Allowance
- Convenience Allowance
The interns will also be able to get some other reward which will be given or provided to them after the completion of their internship period. Each and every intern will be given RYVP Certificate on the successful completion of their internship tenure. For this, the students will need to submit a detailed report to the concerned authorities.
The students will be selected on the basis of the selection procedure carried out by the selection body which will be the Directorate of Economics and Statistics which will be given to the PMU Cell. Interns who have been selected will be called for the group discussion and interview round where they will need to show their performance. Students who passed this round will get selected as an intern.
Benefits Of Rajasthan Yuva Vikas Prerak Internship
The benefits of this internship are as follows:-
- Rajasthan Yuva Vikas Prerak Internship will create a pool of talented interns working on their designated assignment.
- Selected interns will be given a monthly stipend.
- Interns will also be able to get communication and as well as convenience allowance.
- After the completion of the internship period, the interns will also be given certificates.
- The interns will be able to get the stipends for the duration of 1 year.
- The duration of the internship can be extended as per the performance of the intern.
Features of RYVP Internship
The features of this internship are as follows:-
- The Directorate of Economics and Statistics has launched the Rajasthan Yuva Vikas Prerak Internship Program.
- This internship will be provided or applicable to students falling under the age group of 18 to 35 years.
- The student must be in his or her final year of a PG or Ph.D. degree.
- Interns will be appointed on the basis of the selection procedure.
- Selected interns will be given Rs. 25,000/- each month.
- The duration of the internship program will be 1 year consisting of 12 months.
- Interns can also get terminated for their bad performance.
Rajasthan Yuva Vikas Prerak Internship Program Eligibility Criteria
The applicants will need to possess these mentioned eligibility criteria for applying online:-
- The student must be a citizen of Rajasthan.
- He or she must possess the age limit of 18 to 35 years.
- The student must be in his or her final year of PG or Ph.D. degree in the fields of development Studies, International Development, Political Science, Economics, Statistics, Sociology, Public Policy, Finance, Management, Engineering, Law, Agriculture after graduating in the field of Engineering, Medical, Agriculture and Law.
- The students will also need to possess communication skills, and interpersonal and computer skills.
- The applicants will need to pass the group discussion and personal interview round.
Some of the important documents need to apply online for this scholarship are as follows:-
- Identity Proof
- Residence Certificate
- DOB Certificate
- Educational Marksheets
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Latest Passport Size Photograph
Process To Apply Online Under Rajasthan Yuva Vikas Prerak Internship Program
As this internship has been recently launched, no such information has been received with the help of supporting platforms regarding the application procedure to apply online under the Rajasthan Yuva Vikas Prerak Internship Program, as soon as, any information will be launched via the concerning bodies, we will update you through this article, otherwise, the applicant can visit the Official Website.
To Do Login
The applicants will need to follow the below-mentioned steps to do login:-
- Visit and open the official website.
- On the homepage, click on the Login button.
- The login dashboard will get appeared on your screen.
- Fill in the asked details such as:-
- Now click on the Login button.