SCAR Antarctic Fellowship 2023 Apply Online & Registration Form | Benefits & Features | SCAR Antarctic Fellowship Check Fellowship Amount & Last Date | Registration & Login Portal | SCAR Antarctic Fellowship Check Research Areas & All Details |
Scientific Committee on Antarctic Research has launched the SCAR Antarctic Fellowship so that the SCAR will be able to indulge the active participation of early career researchers who have completed Ph.D. degrees having 5 years of working experience in major international laboratories, field facilities, and institutes. $15,000/- will be given to each eligible beneficiary in the form of a fellowship amount.
Through this article you will get all the information regarding the SCAR Antarctic Fellowship 2023 such as objectives, eligibility criteria, benefits, features and important documents, etc. beside with that, we will bring up to date with the step-by-step application procedure for applying online under this fellowship.
SCAR Antarctic Fellowship 2023
For involving and indulging the active participation of career researchers in the Antarctic Scientific Research for building new connections in the Antarctic Research fields, SCAR Antarctic Fellowship has been launched. This fellowship will only be applicable to the residents or citizens of the United Kingdom. A Fellowship amount of USD 15,000/- will be provided to each eligible fellow.
The Scientific Committee on Antarctic Research has launched the SCAR Antarctic Fellowship for career researchers working in the Antarctic Research fields covering a fellowship amount of $ 15,000/- who have a working background in the Ph.D. field of study. The fellow or researcher must be working in the international laboratory, facilities, and institutes. One can apply online for this fellowship by 30th September 2022.
Highlights of SCAR Antarctic Fellowship Scheme 2023
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Fellowship||SCAR Antarctic Fellowship|
|Known As||SCAR Antarctic Fellowship Scheme|
|Launched By||Scientific Committee on Antarctic Research|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Allocated Portal||SCAR Portal|
|Objective||To provide fellowships to the career researchers|
|Benefit||Researchers will be able to undertake their research in the research lab|
|Applicable To||Citizens of UK|
|Beneficiary Category||Career Researchers working in the Antarctic Research fields|
|Eligible Degree||Ph.D. Degree|
|Delegated Country||United Kingdom|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||PFMS (e-Payment)|
|Form of Benefit||Fellowship Amount|
|Fellowship Transferral||Monthly Basis|
|Fellowship Amount||$ 15,000/-|
|Areas of Research||Geoscience |
|No. of Areas of Research||6|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Last Date of Online Form Submission||30th September 2022|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Telephone Number||+44 1223 336550|
|Office Address||Scientific Committee on Antarctic Research,|
Scott Polar Research Institute,
University of Cambridge,
|Email Id||[email protected]|
Objectives of SCAR Antarctic Fellowship 2023
The primary objective of launching the SCAR Antarctic Fellowship is to provide encouragement and inspiration to the fellows undertaking research-based studies or projects in the Antarctic Research fields. This will indulge the active participation and enrollment of early career researchers in the Antarctic scientific research which will help SCAR to strengthen international capacity in Antarctic Research.
Another objective of launching the SCAR Antarctic Fellowship covering a fellowship amount of USD 15,000/- for the career researchers so that they will be able to carry out their current project of research in the UK country. This fellowship amount will cover all the other expenses spent by the researchers while carrying out their project.
Rate of Fellowship
The selection body (Scientific Committee on Antarctic Research) has also kept some limitations on the rate of fellowship which will be provided to the career researcher residing in the United Kingdom country. Fellows will be given a fellowship amount of USD 15,000/- on the monthly basis. The career researcher must be working in the UK country.
Last Date To Apply Online
The selection body has released the last date to apply online under this fellowship so that the students will be able to get online registration under this scholarship before the last date in order to get rid of the server hanging issues. The last date for online form submission is 30th September 2022.
Areas of Research
The areas of research in this fellowship are as follows:-
Benefits of SCAR Antarctic Fellowship 2023
The benefits of this fellowship are as follows:-
- SCAR Antarctic Fellowship will secure the interests of early career researchers.
- Researchers will be able to become financially stable after getting the fellowship amount.
- The Fellowship amount will be provided to the fellow on the monthly basis.
- SCAR will be able to indulge the active participation of early career researchers.
- Researchers will be inspired for inventing new research on the project on which they are working.
- Career researchers residing in the country of the United Kingdom will be able to avail the benefits of this fellowship program.
- This fellowship amount will cover all the other expenses spent by the fellow.
- One can apply online under the SCAR Antarctic Fellowship on 30th September 2022.
- Researchers who have carried out their Ph.D. degree with 5 years of research will be given extra advantages and benefits to apply.
- This will bring promotion of research in the areas of research fields.
Features of SCAR Antarctic Fellowship 2023
The features of this fellowship are as follows:-
- The Scientific Committee on Antarctic Research has launched the SCAR Antarctic Fellowship.
- The fellowship will be applicable to Career Researchers residing in the UK country.
- Career Researchers undertaking research-based studies or projects in the Antarctic Research fields.
- A Fellowship amount of USD 15,000/- will be provided to the eligible fellow.
- The beneficiary must have 5 years of working experience in major international laboratories, field facilities, and institutes.
- The main aim will be to strengthen international capacity and cooperation in Antarctic research.
- The last date to apply online under this fellowship is 30th September 2022.
- All expenses will be covered in this fellowship amount.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
For applying online under this fellowship, the applicant must possess the following criteria mentioned below:-
- The applicant must be a Career Researcher.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the UK.
- The career researcher must be carrying out research in the Antarctic Research fields.
- The fellow must hold a Ph.D. degree after 5 years of working in any research field.
Some of the important documents required to apply online under this fellowship as per given below:-
- Research Proposal
- Home Institute Agreement and Reference
- Host Institute Agreement
- Statement of proposed research work
- No Objection Certificate (NOC)
- Copy of degree certificate for the highest qualification
- Valid passport
- Latest updated CV
- Letter of Acceptance
- Reprints of two recent publications in refereed journals
Process To Apply Online Under SCAR Antarctic Fellowship
As this fellowship has been recently launched, no such information has been received by using social networking resources. As soon as any information related to the application procedure required to apply online under the India Science Research Fellowship will be launched, we will update you through this article otherwise, the applicant can visit the Official Website.
In case of queries and questions come to your mind regarding the SCAR Antarctic Fellowship, then you may contact this mentioned below office address, telephone number and email ID:-
- Office Address:-
- Scientific Committee on Antarctic Research,
- Scott Polar Research Institute,
- University of Cambridge,
- Lensfield Road,
- CB2 1ER,
- United Kingdom
- Telephone Number:- +44 1223 336550
- Email ID:– [email protected]