Tagore National Fellowship 2023 Apply Online & Registration Form | Benefits & Features | Tagore National Fellowship Check Fellowship Amount & Last Date | Registration & Login Portal | Tagore National Fellowship Check Beneficiary Categories & All Details |
The Ministry of Culture has launched the Tagore National Fellowship so that the students or academicians/scholars will get inspired for continuing or pursuing studies in cultural research. Students who have been considered eligible will be able to receive the fellowship amounts. Students can visit the official website for getting more information.
Through this article you will get all the information regarding the Tagore National Fellowship 2023 such as objectives, eligibility criteria, benefits, features and important documents, etc. beside with that, we will bring up to date with the step-by-step application procedure for applying online under this fellowship.
Tagore National Fellowship 2023
Ministry of Culture, Government of India has launched the Tagore National Fellowship which is also known as Tagore National Fellowship for Cultural Research (TNFCR) covering major allowances such as accommodation allowance, transportation allowance, and contingency grants which will be provided to the fellow carrying out courses in the Indian Art and Culture.
For providing financial assistance to the students in the form of fellowship amounts, the government has launched the Tagore National Fellowship so that the students will be able to undertake their research-based studies after receiving the fellowship amounts. There are many institutes empanelled under this fellowship. Students can get admission to anyone out of the empanelled universities.
Highlights Of Tagore National Fellowship Scheme 2023
The highlights of this fellowship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Fellowship||Tagore National Fellowship|
|Known As||Tagore National Fellowship for Cultural Research (TNFCR)|
|Launched By||Ministry of Culture|
|Delegated Ministries||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology |
Ministry of Culture
|No. of Delegated Ministries||2|
|Allocated Portal||Ministry of Culture, Govt. of India Portal|
|Objective||To motivate students for pursuing research-based studies|
|Benefit||Students will be able to carry out their studies|
|Applicable To||Students undertaking cultural research work|
|Beneficiaries Categories||Foreigner Applicant|
|No. of Beneficiaries Categories||2|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism or PFMS System|
|Form of Benefit||Fellowship Amount|
|Fellowship Renewal||Good Academic Record|
|Fellowship Transferral||Yearly Basis|
|Fellowship Duration||2 Years (24 Months)|
|Covered Allowances||Accommodation Allowance |
|No. of Covered Allowances||4|
|Delegated Committees||Institution Level Search-Cum-Screening Committee National Selection Committee|
|No. of Delegated Committees||2|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Tenure||1 Year (12 Months)|
|Application Enrollment Deadline||No|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Youtube Channel||Ministry of Culture Govt. of India|
502-C Shastri Bhawan,
|Email Id||[email protected]|
Objectives of Tagore National Fellowship 2023
The primary objective of launching the Tagore National Fellowship is to provide fellowship amounts to both Nationals or Indian applicants and foreigners to pursue research work on projects of mutual interest of the applicant and institution which help the MOC to strengthen the various running institutions running under the Ministry of Culture.
Another objective of launching the Tagore National Fellowship is to provide some form of inspiration and motivation among the youngsters so that they will be able to imbibe some values or beliefs of Indian culture after undertaking research-based studies in Cultural Research. There are various institutions empanelled for providing admissions to the students.
The following beneficiary categories will be considered eligible for applying:-
- Foreigner Applicant
- Indian Applicant
List of Covered Allowances
The allowances covered under this fellowship are as follows:-
- Accommodation Allowance
- Transportation Allowance
- Fixed Honorarium
- Contingency Grant
Allowance Wise Fellowship Amount
The fellowship amounts provided to the student are as follows:-
|Covered Allowance||Fellowship Amount|
|Accommodation Allowance||30% Pay|
|Transportation Allowance||Rs. 1 Lakh|
|Fixed Honorarium||Rs. 80,000/- Per Month|
|Contingency Grant||Rs. 2.50/- Lakhs|
The fellows will be able to receive the fellowship amount for that duration or amount of time or period that has been set up or fixed by the selection body for the disbursement of fellowship amounts. Fellows undertaking courses in Indian Art and Culture with the help of this fellowship will be able to get the scholarship amount for the duration of 2 years.
List of Empanelled Institutions
The lists of empanelled institutions are as follows:-
|Institution Name||State or City|
|Anthropological Survey of India||Kolkata|
|Archaeological Survey of India||New Delhi|
|Bhandarkar Oriental Research Institute||Pune|
|Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vaastu Sangrahalaya||Mumbai|
|Eastern Zonal Cultural Centre||Kolkata|
|Gandhi Smriti and Darshan Samiti||New Delhi|
|Government Museum & Art Gallery||Chandigarh|
|Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts||New Delhi|
|Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Manav Sangrahalaya||Bhopal|
|Jawaharlal Nehru University (School of Arts & Aesthetics)||New Delhi|
|Khuda Bakhsh Oriental Public Library||Patna|
|National Archives of India||New Delhi|
|National Gallery of Modern Art||New Delhi|
|Lalit Kala Akademi||New Delhi|
|National Museum||New Delhi|
|National Research Laboratory for Conservation of Cultural Property||Lucknow|
|National School of Drama||New Delhi|
|North Central Zone Cultural Centre||Allahabad|
|North East Zone Cultural Centre||Dimapur|
|Rampur Raza Library||Rampur (UP)|
|North Zone Cultural Centre||Patiala|
|Raja Rammohun Roy Library Foundation||Kolkata|
|Sahitya Akademi||New Delhi|
|Sangeet Natak Akademi||New Delhi|
|South Central Zone Cultural Centre||Nagpur|
|South Zone Cultural Centre||Thanjavur|
|Telangana/Andhra Pradesh State Archives & Research Institute||Hyderabad|
|Thanjavur Maharaja Serfoji’s Sarasvati Mahal Library & Research Centre||Thanjavur|
|Victoria Memorial Hall||Kolkata|
|West Zone Cultural Centre||Udaipur|
List of Delegated Committees
The committees delegated with this fellowship are as follows:-
- Institution-Level Search-Cum-Screening Committee
- National Selection Committee
The students will be selected through the selection procedure developed by the selection committee consisting of the Institution Level Search-Cum-Screening Committee and the National Selection Committee. Submitted documents will be verified by the Institution Level Search-Cum-Screening Committee and then selected students will get tested or verified by the National Selection Committee. The final selection will be based on the academic performance of the student.
Benefits of Tagore National Fellowship 2023
The benefits of this fellowship are as follows:-
- Students will be able to secure their fellowship amounts after getting online registration under the Tagore National Fellowship.
- Fellowship amounts will be provided to the student on a monthly basis so that they will be able to meet their monthly expenditure very well.
- Students will also be able to meet unforeseen circumstances in their life after getting or receiving the contingency grant.
- Fellows will be able to imbibe the values and beliefs of Indian culture.
- This will provide a great opportunity for the student for contributing something bigger to their life and whole research.
- Transportation allowance will also be provided to the students for meeting the expenditure of transpiration vehicles.
- 30% Accommodation Allowance will be provided to the students.
- Selected students will be considered eligible for receiving the fellowship amounts.
- One can apply online under the Tagore National Fellowship before the last date for getting rid of the server hanging issues.
- This will provide strengthen the Indian culture.
Features of Tagore National Fellowship 2023
The features of this fellowship are as follows:-
- The Ministry of Culture has launched the Tagore National Fellowship.
- This fellowship will only be applicable to both citizens of India and foreigners.
- Students must be undertaking PhD degrees in cultural research.
- Students will be given a contingency grant of Rs. 2.50/- on an annual basis.
- The percentage of accommodation allowance has been set up to 30%.
- Institution Level Search-Cum-Screening Committee and National Selection Committee will be given the task of carrying out the selection procedure.
- An amount of Rs. 1 lakh will be provided to the student in the form of a transportation allowance.
- The student must acquire 5 years of working experience in the research degree in any field of study.
- The students will need to apply online under the Tagore National Fellowship before the last date for online form submission.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
For applying online under this fellowship, the applicant must possess the following criteria mentioned below:-
- The student must be a permanent citizen of India.
- The applicant must have passed the UG or PG degree from an accredited university or college.
- The student must be undertaking PhD degree in cultural research.
- Students will need to acquire 5 years of working experience in any field of subject.
Some of the important documents required to apply online under this fellowship as per given below:-
- Aadhar Card
- DOB Certificate
- Residential Certificate
- Research Proposal consisting of 1000 words
- Progress Report
- Curriculum Vitae (2 pages maximum).
- Motivation Letter
- Latest Passport Size Photograph
- Admission’s Proof
- Bank Account Details
- Photo Id Proof
- Working Email ID
- Active Mobile Number
Process To Apply Online Under Tagore National Fellowship
As this fellowship has been recently launched, no such information has been received by using social networking resources. As soon as any information related to the application procedure required to apply online under the Netaji Tagore National Fellowship will be launched, we will update you through this article otherwise the applicant can visit the Official Website.
Getting Contact Details
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below points for getting the contact details on the portal:-
- Visit the official website first.
- Now you will be able to see the homepage on your screen.
- Click on the Contact Us link.
- The contact details will get displayed on your screen.
- Now you can go through the contact details mentioned on your screen by scrolling down the page.
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below points for submitting feedback on the portal:-
- Visit the official website first.
- Now you will be able to see the homepage on your screen.
- Look at the top left-hand side of your screen.
- Click on the link to Feedback.
- The feedback Form will get displayed on your screen.
- Fill the form with the required entries such as:-
- Captcha Code
- Click on the Submit button.
In case of queries and questions come to your mind regarding the Netaji Tagore National Fellowship, then you may contact this mentioned below office address and email ID:-
- Office Address:-
- Shastri Bhawan,
- New Delhi
- Email ID:- [email protected]