CCL Covid Crisis Scholarship 2023 Apply Online & Registration Form | Benefits & Features | CCL Covid Crisis Scholarship Check Scholarship Amount & Last Date | CCL Covid Crisis Scholarship Registration & Login Portal | Check Eligible Classes & All Details |
The Central Coalfields Limited has launched the CCL Covid Crises Scholarship so that the students pursuing or undertaking classes from 1st to 10th and UG to PG degree level of studies will be able to get the scholarship amounts for pursuing a higher course of studies without suffering from the financial difficulties.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about the CCL Covid Crises Scholarship 2023 like purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features and important documents etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process to apply online under this scholarship. To get complete information about this scholarship, read this article till the end.
CCL Covid Crises Scholarship 2023
Students undertaking pre or post-matric classes from class 1st to PG level of degree and their studies have also suffered a lot due to covid-19 virus can approach for financial help and support after applying online under the CCL Covid Crises Scholarship. Students will be given or offered the scholarship amount on an annual basis. The scholarship amounts of Rs. 20,000/- to Rs. 50,000/-.
The scholarship amount of Rs. 20,000/- to Rs. 50,000/- will be provided to the students whose studies have been hindered or hampered due to the pandemic of a covid-19 virus. For this, the students of classes from 1st to 12th will need to apply online for CCL Covid Crisis Scholarship. This scholarship amount will be provided to the student on an annual basis.
Highlights of CCL Covid Crises Scholarship Scheme 2023
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Scholarship||CCL Covid Crises Scholarship|
|Known As||Central Coalfields Limited Covid Crises Scholarship|
|Launched By||Central Coalfields Limited|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Information Technology and IT|
|Objective||To provide scholarships to students whose studies have been hindered due to covid-19 virus|
|Benefit||Students will get financial help and support|
|Applicable to||Citizens of India|
|Student Category||Pre Matric and Post Matric Students|
|Eligible Classes||Class 1st to Class 12th|
|No. of Eligible Classes||12|
|Eligible Degrees or Courses||UG, PG & Diploma Courses|
|No. of Eligible Degrees or Courses||3|
|Total Scholarship Budget||Rs. 46,50,000/-|
|Total Expected Beneficiaries Enrollment||150|
|Mode of Transfer||DBT|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship Amount|
|Amount of Benefit||Rs. 20,000/- to Rs. 50,000/-|
|Transferrable Type||Yearly Basis|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Last Date To Apply Online||–|
|YouTube Channel||Central Coalfields Limited|
|Selection Committee||Scrutiny Committee|
|Office Address||Central Coalfields Limited|
Ranchi – 834029,
Objectives of CCL Covid Crises Scholarship 2023
The primary objective of launching the CCL Covid Crises Scholarship is to provide scholarships to students in the form of financial help and support who have faced a lot of financial difficulties during the covid-19 pandemic which results in the loss of study patterns among pre-matric and post-matric students. The students who are carrying out diploma courses will also be given the scholarship amounts.
Another objective of launching the CCL Covid Crises Scholarship is to provide variable scholarship assistance ranging from Rs. 20,000/- to Rs. 50,000/- on an annual basis so that the students pursuing classes from 1st to 10th and college level degrees will get full and final studies with the help of scholarship amounts provided to them.
List of Eligible Classes
The lists of eligible classes are as follows:-
|Class 1st||Class 2nd||Class 3rd|
|Class 4th||Class 5th||Class 6th|
|Class 7th||Class 8th||Class 9th|
|Class 10th||Class 11th||Class 12th|
The lists of eligible degrees are as follows:-
- UG Degree
- PG Degree
- Diploma Courses
Class Wise Scholarship Amount
The scholarship amounts given or provided to each class holder are as follows:-
|Class 1st to Class 8th||Rs. 20,000/- Per Annum|
|Class 9th to Class 10th||Rs. 25,000/- Per Annum|
|Class 11th and 12th||Rs. 30,000/- Per Annum|
Degree Wise Scholarship Amount
The scholarship amounts given or provided to each degree holder are as follows:-
|UG Degree||Rs. 50,000/- Per Annum|
|Diploma Courses||Rs. 40,000/- Per Annum|
The selection committee has also set up some limitations on the beneficiaries which will have to be bound by the students going to get apply for this scholarship. Only around 150 seats have been reserved for the students who will be considered eligible which means a target of covering around 150 students from the set up by the selection committee.
Expected Beneficiary Enrollment
The expected beneficiary enrollments for each class or degree holder are as follows:-
|Class or Degree||Expected Beneficiary Enrollment|
|Class 1st to Class 8th||50|
|Class 9th to Class 10th||25|
|Class 11th and 12th||25|
|Total Beneficiaries Enrollment||150|
Scholarship Budget Analysis
The scholarship budget allocated or given to the expected beneficiaries are as follows:-
|Class or Degree||Scholarship Amount||Expected Beneficiary Enrollment||Total Scholarship Budget|
|Class 1st to Class 8th||Rs. 20,000/- Per Annum||50||Rs. 10,00,000/-|
|Class 9th to Class 10th||Rs. 25,000/- Per Annum||25||Rs. 6,25,000/-|
|Class 11th and 12th||Rs. 30,000/- Per Annum||25||Rs. 7,25,000/-|
|UG Degree||Rs. 50,000/- Per Annum||30||Rs. 15,00,000/-|
|Diploma Courses||Rs. 40,000/- Per Annum||20||Rs. 8,00,000/-|
|Total Budget Allocated||Rs. 46,50,000/-|
Annual Income Limit
Whether it is a scholarship or a scheme, the annual income limit is always taken into consideration by the scholarship disbursement body at the time of making the scholarship payment. The student’s annual income limit must be Rs. 8,00,000/-. These values must not be exceeded. If it exceeds, the student will not be allowed to apply online for this scholarship.
The students will need to know that the students who are going to apply for this scholarship will need to go through the selection procedure in return for getting the scholarship amounts. The principle of First Come First Serve will be used for selecting the students. Scrutiny Committee will be hired for carrying out the verification of the documents submitted by the students along with the application form.
Some Important Instructions
Some of the important instructions issued for the beneficiaries for filling out forms are as follows:-
- The students or applicants will need to fill out the application forms before the last date for getting faster registration.
- The students will be urged to fill out this form with the help of good internet browsers such as Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Internet Explorer.
- Do not use or enter the special characters while making entries to the form.
- The applicant will not be required to make any kind of corrections in case he or she has submitted the form.
Benefits of CCL Covid Crises Scholarship 2023
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- Students will be able to get paid their education fees after getting online registration offered under the CCL Covid Crises Scholarship.
- Students of both pre-matric and post-matric classes will be given an active enrollment.
- Scholarships will be given or provided to the students on a yearly basis.
- Students will be able to receive financial assistance of Rs. 20,000/- to Rs. 50,000/- based on the course or degree or class undertaken by them.
- The educational qualifications of the student will determine or define the student’s receiving scholarship amounts.
- Students will get selected by the Scrutiny Committee allotted the task.
- Those students who have possessed an annual family income of Rs. 8, 00,000/- will be able to get online enrollment.
- Around 150 students covering eligible degrees and classes will be given the scholarship amounts.
- One can apply online under the CCL Covid Crises Scholarship before the last date for getting timely registration.
- There will be an exploration of educational and employment opportunities.
Features of CCL Covid Crises Scholarship 2023
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- Central Coalfields Limited has launched the CCL Covid Crises Scholarship.
- Students will be able to get these scholarship amounts on the yearly basis.
- This scholarship will be provided to the students undertaking pre-matric and post-matric classes.
- Students pursuing or undertaking a Diploma for the duration of 3 years will be given a scholarship amount of Rs. 40,000/-.
- The scholarship amount of Rs. 20,000/- to about 50 students will be given who are pursuing classes from 1st to 8th.
- Students who are pursuing UG courses or degrees will be given financial assistance of Rs. 50,000/-.
- The annual income of the student’s family must be Rs. 8,00,000/-.
- A target of covering around 150 students have been set up by the selection body.
- The last date to apply online under the CCL Covid Crises Scholarship will be updated soon.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below eligibility criteria for getting online registration under this scholarship: –
- The student must be a citizen of India.
- The applicant must be a student of pre and post-matric classes.
- Students carrying out Diploma Courses will also be considered eligible.
- The student must have lost his or her parent during the covid-19 pandemic or virus.
- The annual income of the student’s family must be equal to Rs. 8 lakhs.
Some of the important documents to apply online under this scholarship are as follows:-
- Aadhar Card
- Death Certificate of Parent
- Student’s DOB Certificate
- EWS Certificate
- Educational Certificates
- Annual Income Certificate
- Admission Proof
- Declaration page
- Bank account details
- Passport Size Photograph
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
Process To Apply Online Under CCL Covid Crises Scholarship
As this test has been recently launched, no such information has been uploaded to the website or collected through the various social networking sites regarding the application procedure to apply online under the CCL Covid Crises Scholarship, as soon as any information regarding this test will be launched we will update you through this article otherwise, the applicant can visit the Official Website.
In case of queries and questions regarding the CCL Covid Crises Scholarship, the applicant can contact the mentioned below Office Address and Toll-Free Number:-
- Office Address:-
- Central Coalfields Limited
- Darbhanga House,
- Kutchery Road,
- Ranchi – 834029,
- Toll-Free Number:- 18003456501