CFA Scholarship 2023 Apply Online & Application Form | CFA Scholarship Benefits & Eligibility | Chartered Financial Analyst Scholarship Check Amount & Last Date | CFA Scholarship Portal Login & Registration | Chartered Financial Analyst Scholarship Check Online Status & All Details |
All those students who want to pursue CFA stands for Chartered Financial Analyst can apply online under the CFA Scholarship for getting the scholarship amounts. This scholarship will cover the whole expenses or allowances spent on the side of the applicant. The students will need to apply for this scholarship before the last date.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about the CFA Scholarship 2023 like Purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features and important Documents etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online under this scholarship. To get complete information about this scholarship initiative, read this article till the end.
CFA Scholarship 2023
All those applicants or beneficiaries who want to carry out CFA courses from the CFA Institute with the help of financial help and support can apply online under the CFA Scholarship. This scholarship will cover around 5 subsidiary scholarships. Variable scholarship amounts will be provided to the beneficiaries on the basis of the scholarship undertaken by the student.
Now students can afford the fees of the CFA program after getting an online enrollment under the CFA Scholarship for pursuing CFA courses. The student must have passed a BA degree or program in the last year. This scholarship will also be applicable to the employees of financial regulators, central banks, securities commissions, qualifying stock exchanges, SROs and/or government entities.
Highlights Of CFA Scholarship Scheme
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows: –
|Name Of The Scholarship||CFA Scholarship|
|Known As||Chartered Financial Analyst Scholarship|
|Launched By||CFA Program Authorities|
|Allocated portal||CFA Institute Portal|
|Covered Scholarships||Access Scholarship|
|No. of Covered Scholarships||5|
|Objective||To provide scholarships to students for pursuing CFA courses|
|Benefit||Students will be able to invest their careers in the investment business|
|Applicable To||International Students|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism (PFMS System)|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship amount|
|Conduction University Body||CFA Institute|
|Amount of benefit||$250/- to $350/-|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Telephone Number||+1 (434) 951-5499|
|Email Address||[email protected]|
Objectives Of Chartered Financial Analyst Scholarship
The main objective of launching the CFA Scholarship is to provide the student with scholarship assistance so that they will be able to pursue their education in the investment and business management fields after pursuing a CFA course from the CFA Institute. This course will offer them a way or path to move forward and achieve their professional goals.
Another objective of launching the CFA Scholarship is to provide variable scholarships to the students so that they will be able to get paid out their partial part of the CFA course fees after getting the scholarship amount. The students will need to pass out the relevant or respective exam in order to be considered eligible for getting a tuition fee waiver.
List of Covered Scholarships
The lists of covered scholarships are as follows:-
|Access Scholarship||Women’s Scholarship|
|Student Scholarship||Professor Scholarship|
Subsidiary Scholarship Initiatives
The details of subsidiary scholarships are as follows:-
|Scholarship||Form of Benefit||Beneficiaries||Amount of Benefit|
|Access Scholarship||Scholarships will be provided to the students for carrying out CFA Courses||Academic Professionals||USD 250/-|
|Women’s Scholarship||Students will be awarded scholarships for undertaking CFA courses||Women Applicants||USD 350/-|
|Student Scholarship||Scholarships will be provided to the students for carrying out CFA Courses||Students pursuing studies from affiliating university||USD 350/-|
|Professor Scholarship||Scholarships will be provided to the professors of the college||Professors of colleges in the fields such as finance, economics, and business in the CFA Program||USD 350/-|
|Regulator Scholarship||Bank employees will be provided or awarded the scholarships||Employees of financial regulators, central banks, securities commissions, stock exchanges, SROs and/or government entities||USD 350/-|
Application Enrollment Last Dates
The last date for application enrollment are as follows:-
|Access Scholarship||31st March 2023|
|Women’s Scholarship||31st March 2023|
The lists of eligible beneficiaries categories are as follows:-
- Women Candidates
- Bank Employees
The students will be selected on the basis of mentioned below selection parameters:-
- Financial needs
- Academic Records
- Candidate’s Accomplishments
- Level of Interest
Opening Of CFA Application Forms
Whenever the application form starts or opens for providing scholarship opportunities to the students, the government opens the fresh registrations for most of the year. Approximately, the server provides registration opening for 10 months from the date of opening or starting. The last date and start date vary from year to year depending upon the guidelines issued by the government.
Study Resources For Pursuing CFA Course
The list of study resources are as follows:-
- Study Tools:- CFA Institute offers and has developed or designed a comprehensive learning ecosystem so that all the registered students will be able to access online classes with the help of curriculum, study sessions and study plans.
- PreProviders:- CFA Institute has also offered prep providers courses and study materials for the students. Students can take extra benefit from these courses.
- Scholarships:- For promoting professional excellence in the highest standards, CFA Institute has carried out various scholarship initiatives for those students who want to pursue it with the help of financial assistance.
List Of Covered Study Tools
The list of covered study tools for studying are as follows:-
- Official Curriculum
- Practice Question Paper
- Mock Exam
Fintech As A Career Path
The Finance Industry has adopted Fintech which changes and improves the landscape of investment management applying some changes in the career choices in the investment business authorities. Fintech career paths provide a strong focus on computer science, programming and data science. It also uses technological innovation in the design and delivery of financial services and products.
Benefits Of CFA Scholarship Scheme
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- CFA Scholarship will provide an opportunity to the students for getting paid their CFA course fees.
- A list of 5 scholarships will be provided to the applicants for applying online.
- Applicants such as Women candidates, professors, students and bank employees will be able to apply online.
- Students will be selected on the basis of selection parameters.
- The scholarship amount will start at $250/- and will end at $350/-.
- If the student has passed out the exam, then they will only have to make a partial payment of the leftover course fees.
- Students not able to afford the fees of this course will be able to afford so.
- The candidate’s Accomplishments and level of interest will be proven beneficial for his or her selection.
- The students will need to apply online for CFA Scholarship Scheme before the last date of online form submission.
- The students will be able to complete their courses.
Features Of CFA Scholarship
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- CFA Institute has launched the Chartered Financial Analyst Scholarship.
- This scholarship has been launched for providing 100% fee reimbursement to students who want to pursue CFA courses.
- There are around 5 scholarships covered in the form of subsidiary scholarship initiatives.
- This scholarship will cover the scholarship amount of $250/- to $350/-.
- This scholarship will be applicable to women applicants, professors, students and bank employees.
- The last date will be 31st March 2023 for the application enrollment.
- The students will need to prepare for this exam.
- For the selection of eligible beneficiaries, the institute will first conduct the exam.
- Students who have qualified for the exam will be able to get admission to the CFA Institute.
- For getting more information about the CFA Scholarship, one can visit the official website.
The applicants will need to possess the mentioned-below eligibility criteria for getting registration under this scholarship:-
|Access Scholarship||The student must hold a bachelor’s degree from the respective university or institution. He or she must hold 4000 hours of working experience.|
|Women’s Scholarship||This scholarship will be applicable to the women applicants who are interested in pursuing a CFA course and have not yet applied or registered for the next exam.|
|Student Scholarship||The student must be enrolled in the affiliated university and have not yet registered or applied for the next exam.|
|Professor Scholarship||The applicant must be a professor. He or she must be a full-time college/university professor in the major fields of Finance, Economics, and Business, and teaching topics of the CFA program.|
|Regulator Scholarship||The applicant or beneficiary must be an employee of financial regulators/central banks/securities commissions/stock exchanges/SROs and/or government entities.|
Some of the important documents to apply online under the CFA Scholarship are as follows:-
- English Language Letter
- University Authority Identification Card
- Email Address
- Teaching License Copy
- List of Publication work
- Research Work
- International travel passport
- English Language Proficiency Reports
Process To Apply Online Under CFA Scholarship
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below steps for getting online registration under this scholarship: –
- Visit the Official Website first.
- Now you will get land on the homepage.
- Now click on the Menu Bar.
- Now click on the Programs button.
- Then click on the CFA Program.
- Once again click the CFA Program Link.
- A new page will get displayed on your screen.
- Scroll throughout the page and then click on the button to Enroll And Register.
- A login form will get displayed on your screen.
- Click on the link to Sign Up Now.
- The Create Account form will get displayed on your screen.
- Enter your Email Address.
- Now click on the Continue button.
- Now click on the link to Send Verification Code.
- The code will get sent to your provided email Id.
- Enter this code in the shown column.
- Then click on the button to Verify Email.
- Click on the Continue Button.
- Now the Create Account form will get displayed.
- Enter the asked details such as:-
- New Password
- Confirm New password
- First Name
- Last Name
- Click on the Create Account button.
- You will get successful registration on the portal.
Getting Contact Details
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below steps for getting contact details on the portal: –
- To get contact details, the applicant will need first to visit the Official Website.
- Now you will get land on the homepage.
- Scroll throughout the page until you will reach the bottom side of your homepage.
- Click on the link to Contact Us.
- Contact details will get shown on your screen.
- Now see the contact details by scrolling throughout the page.
In case any queries and questions come to your mind regarding the CFA Scholarship, then you may contact these mentioned below telephone number and email Id: –
- Telephone Number:-+1 (434) 951-5499
- Email ID:- [email protected]