Uttar Pradesh NMMS Result 2023 Apply Online & Check Results | Uttar Pradesh NMMS Result Check Beneficiary Category & Caste | Uttar Pradesh NMMS Result Check Exam Structure & Required Entries | Uttar Pradesh NMMS Result Check Minimum Marks & Annual Income | Uttar Pradesh NMMS Result Check Eligibility & All Details |
As there are various students who are waiting for the release of the Uttar Pradesh NMMS Result by which they will be able to check their results for the exam given by them on the basis of merit cum means. Students can now check their results after visiting the official website and entering the required details.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about the Uttar Pradesh NMMS Result 2023 like objectives, eligibility criteria, benefits, features, important documents, etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of checking the results. To get complete information about this result, read this article till the end.
Uttar Pradesh NMMS Result
Students who have carried out the NMMS exam conducted for the selection of UP students can now click their Uttar Pradesh NMMS Result as it has been recently released on 19th April 2023. Students whose selection has been ascertained whose names will get displayed on the portal. The district-wise list will also be available on the portal.
Students who have given the examination scholarship-based test will be able to check their Uttar Pradesh NMMS Result as it has been released by the UP Government. Students will be able to get or receive the scholarship amounts if their names have been visible or appeared in the merit list or beneficiary list. For this, the students will need to visit the official website.
Highlights Of Uttar Pradesh NMMS Result 2023
The highlights of this result are as follows:-
|Name Of The Result||Uttar Pradesh NMMS Result|
|Launched By||State Council of Educational Research and Training, Uttar Pradesh|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Allocated Portal||Examregulatoryauthority Portal|
|Objective||To display the results of the students who have participated in this NMMS exam|
|Benefit||Students will be able to get scholarships|
|Applicable To||Citizens of UP|
|Beneficiary Category||Students who have previously applied for this exam|
|Eligible Castes||SC, ST, PH, SEBC, & General Category|
|No of Eligible Castes||5|
|Eligible Classes||Class 9th to Class 12th|
|No. of Eligible Classes||4|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Displaying Results|
|Amount of benefit||Rs. 1,000/-|
|Transferral Type||Monthly Basis|
|Scholarship Duration||4 Years|
|Exam Duration||90 Minutes|
|Subjects Allotted||Numerical Number Series, Analogy, Reasoning, Critical thinking, Physics, Geography, Political Science, and Economics|
|No. of Subjects Allotted||8|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Office Address||State Council of Educational Research and Training, Uttar Pradesh |
NISHAT GANJ, LUCKNOW 226007
|Email Id||[email protected]|
Objectives Of Uttar Pradesh NMMS Result
The major objective of releasing the Uttar Pradesh NMMS Result is to make accessible the list of those names of students who have been considered eligible for getting selection as well as scholarship amounts because of securing good or qualifying marks in the examination of NMMS. Students can easily check their results just by visiting the official website.
Another objective of releasing the Uttar Pradesh NMMS Result is to start providing or awarding scholarship amounts to the selected students who have checked their results on the portal and also have found their names in the beneficiary or merit list. This will also put some stoppage to the waiting procedure for the results.
It is only on the basis of beneficiary category, that the students will be able to get selection as well as scholarship amounts. The students will need to attain the beneficiary category. This scholarship result can only be checked by those students who have previously conducted this exam and have secured good ranks or scores due to which they are shortlisted.
Eligible Caste Groups
The following caste groups will be given selection:-
- SC Caste
- ST Caste
- PH Caste
- General Caste
- SEBC Caste
The following classes will be considered eligible:-
- Class 9th
- Class 10th
- Class 11th
- Class 12th
There are 2 exam levels as follows:-
- Mental Ability Test (MAT)
- Scholastic Ability Test (SAT)
It is only after getting their names displayed in the merit or beneficiary list, the students will be able to carry out scholarship amounts that have been ascertained by the selection body. The scholarship amount of Rs. 1000/- Per Month will be granted to the selected or shortlisted students of eligible classes.
Minimum Marks Cut-Off
The students will need to secure the below-mentioned minimum marks in this exam:-
|Category or Caste||Minimum Marks|
Annual Income Limit
The annual income limit possessed by the student’s family will also be taken into consideration at the time of shortlisting the names of eligible students who have been selected. The annual income limit of the student’s family must not exceed Rs. 1,50,000/-. If this exceeds, the students will not be given a selection.
UP NMMS Exam Structure
The structure of this exam is as follows:-
- SAT Exam
|Name of Exam||SAT Exam|
|Covered Topics||Numerical Number Series, Analogy, Reasoning, Critical thinking|
|Total Questions||90 Questions|
|Total Duration||90 Minutes|
|Exam Type||MCQ Type|
- MAT Exam
|Name of Exam||MAT Exam|
|Covered Topics||Physics, Geography, Political Science and Economics|
|Total Questions||90 Questions|
|Total Duration||90 Minutes|
|Exam Type||MCQ Type|
The students will need to enter the below-mentioned required entries at the time of checking results:-
- Exam Type
Effective Steps for Viewing Your Scholarship Exam Results
When checking scholarship exam results, you typically need to look for the following general information:-
- Find out when the results will be officially released. This is usually mentioned on the scholarship exam portal or the organization’s website.
- Ensure you are viewing the results for the correct scholarship exam.
- Visit the official website of the scholarship provider or the exam conducting authority.
- Prepare your login details, including your username and password, which were used during the exam registration.
- Look for a specific link or section dedicated to exam results on the website.
- You may need to enter your roll number or registration number to access your result.
- Check if the results are available in a PDF, online database, or any other format.
- Read any instructions provided regarding result checking, such as how to download or print your scorecard.
- Note down contact details in case you encounter any issues or discrepancies in the result.
- Be aware of any counseling or next steps you need to follow in case you qualify for the scholarship.
Do’s & Dont’s of Checking Uttar Pradesh NMMS Result
Following these do’s and don’ts will help you navigate the process of checking scholarship exam results effectively and securely:-
Do’s for Checking Scholarship Exam Results
- Visit the official website of the scholarship provider or exam conducting body to access the results.
- Have your application or admit card details, such as registration number or roll number, handy.
- Ensure you’re using a secure and stable internet connection to avoid interruptions during result checking.
- Double-check the details on the result page, including your name, roll number, and scores, for accuracy.
- If you face technical issues or have queries, contact the scholarship provider’s helpline for assistance.
Don’ts for Checking Scholarship Exam Results
- Stay calm while checking results. Technical glitches or server delays are common, so patience is key.
- Rely on the official scholarship website rather than third-party platforms, which may provide inaccurate information.
- Avoid sharing personal information or making payments to check results; this could be a scam.
- Keep an eye on the scholarship website or official communication channels for updates on result publication dates.
- If you have concerns about your results, explore the option of revaluation or rechecking if the scholarship provider offers it.
Benefits Of Uttar Pradesh NMMS Result
The benefits of this result are as follows:-
- Students will be able to check their exam results.
- Students whose names have been displayed in the beneficiary list will be able to get scholarships.
- Selected students will be able to get scholarships for the duration of 4 years.
- The students will only need to visit the official website and will need to enter the asked details to search results.
- One can check their results anytime as the results announcement has been released.
- This will provide financial stability to the students.
Features Of Uttar Pradesh NMMS Result
The features of this result are as follows:-
- The UP Government has released the Uttar Pradesh NMMS Result.
- This result can be checked by those students who have previously applied for this exam.
- Selected students will be given a scholarship amount of Rs. 1,000/- per month.
- Students of classes from 9th to 12th will get scholarships after checking the results.
- Results were announced on 19th April 2023.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
Uttar Pradesh NMMS Result Eligibility Criteria
The applicants will need to follow the below-mentioned points for getting registration:-
- The applicant must be a native of UP State.
- He or she must belong to the General and reserved categories.
- Students of classes from 9th to 12th will be considered eligible who have previously applied for the exam.
- The applicant will need to secure scores in this exam as per their caste or category.
- The annual income limit must be Rs. 1,50,000/-.
- He or she must have secured at least 50% marks in last year’s exam.
Some of the important documents need to check scholarship results are as follows:-
- Aadhar Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Educational Mark Sheets
- DOB Certificate
- Ration Card
- Disability Certificate (In case of Disabled person)
- Latest Passport Size Photograph
- Mobile No
- Email ID
Process To Check Uttar Pradesh NMMS Result
The applicants can follow the below-mentioned points for checking their results:-
- Visit and open the Official Website.
- Now you will get land on the homepage.
- On the homepage, click on the Result button.
- A new page will get displayed.
- Select the options from the shown drop-down menus such as:-
- Exam Type
- Now click on the Show Result button.
Getting Contact Details
The applicants can follow the below-mentioned points to get contact details:-
- Visit the official website.
- On the homepage, click on the Contact option.
- The contact details will get displayed on the screen.
In case if you are having any doubts or queries regarding the Uttar Pradesh NMMS Result, then you may contact these mentioned office address, phone no, and email ID:-
- Office Address:-
- State Council of Educational Research and Training, Uttar Pradesh
- JBTC Campus
- NISHAT GANJ, LUCKNOW 226007
- Phone No:- 0522-2780385
- Email ID:- [email protected]