VI Scholarship 2023 Apply Online & Application Form | VI Scholarship Benefits & Eligibility | VI Scholarship Check Amount & Last Date | VI Scholarship Portal Login & Registration | VI Scholarship Check Online Status & All Details |
The Vodaphone Idea Limited Company has launched the VI Scholarship Scheme so that the students who are not able to get educational opportunities may be able to avail themselves after getting the scholarship provided by the Vodafone company. An equal and proper number of educational opportunities will be provided to both teachers and students.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about the VI Scholarship 2023 like Purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features and important Documents etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online under this scholarship. To get complete information about this scholarship initiative, read this article till the end.
VI Scholarship 2023
Students pursuing studies from the Government schools and the teachers which are providing teaching to them can apply online under the VI Scholarship for getting financial assistance in the form of scholarships. The main focus of this scholarship is to provide educational and employment opportunities to both candidates such as teachers and students.
Vodaphone Idea Limited Company has launched the VI Scholarship while taking into consideration the needs of both Government Teachers and Government Students covering 2 major scholarships with variable scholarship amounts. The applicants will be given the scholarship amounts on the basis of merit performance and financial need basis. Students will need to fulfill the eligibility criteria.
Highlights Of VI Scholarship Scheme
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows: –
|Name Of The Scholarship||VI Scholarship|
|Known As||VI Teachers and Students Scholarship|
|Launched By||Vodafone Idea Limited Company|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Objective||To provide scholarships to both teachers and students|
|Benefit||Talented students will be given a scholarship amount|
|Applicable To||Citizens of India|
|Beneficiary Categories||Students |
|No. of Beneficiary Categories||2|
|Scholarships Covered||Merit-Based Scholarship |
|No. Of Scholarships Covered||2|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship amount|
|Scholarship Renewal||60% to 70% marks in the previous year’s exam|
|Attendance Record||70% Attendance Record|
|Scholarship Transferral||One Time Payment|
|Amount of benefit||Teachers = Rs. 10,000/-|
Students = Rs. 20,000/-
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Application Fee||No Application Fee|
|Office Address||Vodafone Idea Limited (formerly Idea Cellular Limited), |
An Aditya Birla Group & Vodafone partnership,
Plot No. 18,
Sector no. 11,
Gandhinagar – 382011,
|Phone Number||+91-79 6671 4000|
Objectives Of VI Scholarship
The main objective of launching the VI Scholarship Scheme is to explore the educational opportunities among the students and teachers who have been neglected to avail such kinds of educational opportunities. After getting enrolled under this scholarship, the students will be able to get educational opportunities provided by the government.
Another objective of launching the VI Scholarship is to provide rewards and scholarships to the students on the basis and parameters of financial needs and merit basis so that the students will be able to excel in their studies after receiving the rewards. This will also invest some positive contributions from the side of the applicant.
List Of Covered Scholarships
The list of covered scholarships are as follows:-
Subsidiary Scholarship Initiatives
The details of these scholarships are as follows:-
|Scholarship||Form of Benefit||Beneficiaries||Amount of Benefit|
|Need-Based Scholarship||Needy and financially backward students will be given scholarships||Students belonging to the disadvantaged sections||Scholarship Amount|
|Merit-Based Scholarship||Scholarships will be provided to the students securing good academic records||Meritorious and Talented students||Scholarship Amount|
The lists of beneficiary categories are as follows:-
The student or teacher or both of the beneficiary categories must belong to that class that has been made eligible by the selection body. The student or teacher must be studying or teaching in the class 6th which means the student must be pursuing class 6th and the teacher must be teaching the students of class 6th in the government schools.
Beneficiary Category Wise Scholarship Amount
The scholarship amount given to the beneficiary category are as follows:-
|Beneficiary Category||Scholarship Amount|
Beneficiary Category Wise Reward
The reward provided to each beneficiary category are as follows:-
School Related Expenses
Advanced Learning Courses
VI Scholarship Statistics
The statistics of this scholarship are as follows:-
Around 40,000 Students Got Benefit
It will be surprising for you to know that around 40,000 students being eligible beneficiaries have been able to get the scholarship amount after getting online registration under this scholarship. Many students have gotten this scholarship for the first time in the form of help and support.
Known By Other Name
This scholarship is also known by another name. After getting recognition and successful implementation, Vodafone Idea Foundation launched its scholarship programme with the name “VI Teachers and Students Scholarships” in the year 2020. This scholarship has been proven outstanding among both students as well as teachers.
Mandatory Fields To Be Filled
The following are the lists of fields that are mandatory for filling in the registration form:-
- First Name
- Last Name
- Mobile Number
- Confirm Password
Benefits Of VI Scholarship
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The students will be able to get the scholarship amount under the VI Scholarship Scheme for getting help and support.
- Students will be able to explore educational opportunities.
- Applicants belonging to poverty-stricken families and backgrounds will be given huge financial support.
- Students will also be able to get the scholarship amount based on their talent and merit.
- With the help of this scholarship, the students will be able to get the laptops and tablets provided by the government to them.
- The government will soon start providing them with textbooks and reference books.
- Teachers and students will be given equal educational and study opportunities.
- Financial assistance of Rs. 10,000/- will be provided to the teachers.
- A scholarship amount of Rs. 20,000/- will be given to the students.
- Vodaphone scholarship will cover the whole schooling fees and the expenses spent for getting e-learning courses.
Features Of VI Scholarship Scheme
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The Vodafone Idea Limited Company has launched the VI Scholarship.
- This scholarship will be provided to both the teachers and students studying in government schools.
- This scholarship is also known by its other name which is VI Teachers and Students Scholarship.
- There are 2 kinds of scholarships which have been launched by the government.
- Scholarships will be provided to students belonging to the economically backward classes of society under the Need-Based Scholarship.
- Merit-Based Scholarships will only be provided to those students who have secured their good academic or merit record on the school records.
- Students and teachers will be given tablets and laptops for studying.
- There are around 40,000 students who have been able to secure the benefit under the VI Scholarship Scheme.
- The whole fee or schooling expenses will be reimbursed by the government.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below eligibility criteria for getting online registration under this scholarship: –
- The applicant must be a student or a teacher.
- The student must be studying in class 6th.
- The teacher and student both must be working in the governmental school.
- The teacher must be providing teaching to the students studying in classes 6th.
Some of the important documents to apply online under this scholarship are as follows:-
- Pan Card
- Photocopy of Aadhar Card
- Excellence Certificate
- 2 Latest Passport Size Photograph
- Employment Proof
- Bank Details
Process To Apply Online Under VI Scholarship
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below points for getting online registration under this scholarship:-
- The applicant will need first to visit the Official Website.
- Now you will get land on the homepage.
- Look at the top right-hand side of your screen.
- Click on the link to the Login/Register.
- A pop-up menu will get displayed on your screen.
- Click on the Register section.
- Now fill in the asked details such as:-
- First Name
- Last Name
- Mobile Number
- Confirm Password
- Then click on the tickmark.
- Click on the button to Register.
In case if you have any doubts and questions regarding VI Scholarship, then you can contact the mentioned below office address and phone number:-
- Office Address:-
- Vodafone Idea Limited (formerly Idea Cellular Limited),
- An Aditya Birla Group & Vodafone partnership,
- Suman Tower,
- Plot No. 18,
- Sector no. 11,
- Gandhinagar – 382011,
- Phone Number:- +91-79 6671 4000