West Bengal NMMS Scholarship Result 2023 Apply Online & Check Results | West Bengal NMMS Scholarship Result Check Beneficiary Category & Caste | West Bengal NMMS Scholarship Result Check Exam Structure & Scholarship Duration | West Bengal NMMS Scholarship Result Check Minimum Marks & Annual Income | West Bengal NMMS Scholarship Result Check Eligibility & All Details |
Students who have kept waiting to know regarding the result, they will need to know that West Bengal NMMS Scholarship Result has been released so that they will be able to check their names in the merit list or beneficiary list after checking their results. This will also provide them an assurance whether they will be able to get scholarships or not.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about the West Bengal NMMS Scholarship Result 2023 like objectives, eligibility criteria, benefits, features, important documents, etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of checking scholarship results. To get complete information about this scholarship result, read this article till the end.
West Bengal NMMS Scholarship Result
There are various students who have participated in the NMMS scholarship test by which they will be able to avail the scholarship benefits, for this the government has also released the West Bengal NMMS Scholarship Result in which the students can check their results to get to know whether they will be able to get scholarship amounts or not.
Scholarship amounts will be provided or granted to those students who have checked their names in the West Bengal NMMS Scholarship Result and their names have been visible or appeared after checking their results. Students will not have to visit any government office or body for checking their names. This will provide them with some kind of financial stability.
Highlights Of West Bengal NMMS Scholarship Result 2023
The highlights of this scholarship result are as follows:-
|Name Of The Result||West Bengal NMMS Scholarship Result|
|Launched By||School Education Department, Government of West Bengal|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Allocated State||Wes Bengal|
|Objective||To display the results of the students who have participated in this NMMS exam|
|Benefit||Students will be able to get scholarships|
|Applicable To||Citizens of WB|
|Beneficiary Category||Students who have previously applied for this exam|
|Eligible Castes||SC, ST, & Disabled Categories|
|Eligible Classes||Class 9th to Class 12th|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Displaying Results|
|Amount of benefit||Rs. 12,000/-|
|Transferral Type||Annual Basis|
|Scholarship Duration||4 Years|
|Exam Duration||90 Minutes|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Objectives Of West Bengal NMMS Scholarship Result
The major objective of releasing the West Bengal NMMS Scholarship Result is to provide a list of eligible beneficiaries whose names have been shortlisted for getting or providing the scholarship amounts because of that reason they have passed the examination based on the scholarship test. Students will also not have to keep waiting.
Another objective of releasing the West Bengal NMMS Scholarship Result is to provide results by which the students will be able to check their performance shown by them when they have gone through this examination after conducting. This will provide them with the application or payment status whether they will get scholarships or not.
It is only on the basis of beneficiary category, that the students will be able to get selection as well as scholarship amounts. The students will need to attain the beneficiary category. This scholarship result can only be checked by those students who have previously conducted this exam and have secured good ranks or scores due to which they are shortlisted.
The below-mentioned classes will be considered eligible for getting scholarships:-
- Class 9th
- Class 10th
- Class 11th
- Class 12th
West Bengal NMMS Pattern
The exam pattern of this exam are as follows:-
|Name of Test||Exam Type||Total Questions||Total Duration|
|Mental Ability Test (MAT||MCQ||90||90 Minutes|
|Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)||MCQ||90||90 Minutes|
West Bengal NMMS Scholarship Result Date
As the examinations have been over, there is a time to get to know about the result date which has been released by the concerned authorities whenever the students will be notified or announced for checking their results. The result date of this scholarship named West Bengal NMMS Scholarship is 11th April 2023.
West Bengal NMMS Scholarship Amount
The students will be given the scholarship amounts only after shortlisting the names of eligible beneficiaries who have been considered eligible for getting scholarships after passing this examination. An amount of Rs. 12,000/- will be provided or granted to the selected students on an annual basis who have been shortlisted.
West Bengal NMMS Scholarship Duration
The selected students will be given or provided scholarship amounts for a fixed duration or time period for which they will be able to get or receive the scholarship amounts. The duration of this scholarship will be 4 years for which the students will be able to receive the scholarship amounts.
Renewal of Scholarship Amount
The students will not to maintain below-mentioned marks for the continuation of scholarships:-
|Class 9th||60% Marks|
|Class 10th||60% Marks|
|Class 11th||55% Marks|
|Class 12th||55% Marks|
Annual Income Limit
The students will need to attain the annual income limit that has been fixed or set up by the selection body for which the students will be shortlisted at the time of carrying out selection procedure. The students will need to make sure that their annual income limit must not exceed Rs. 3,50,000/-.
Age Relaxation Categories
The age relaxation facility will be provided to the below-mentioned categories:-
- SC Caste
- ST Caste
- Disabled Categories
West Bengal NMMS Syllabus
The syllabus of this exam is as follows:-
- Mental Ability Test (MAT):- This section assesses the candidate’s analytical and logical reasoning abilities. It includes questions on topics like analogy, classification, numerical series, pattern perception, etc.
- Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT):- This section evaluates the candidate’s knowledge in subjects like Mathematics, Science, Social Science, and General Knowledge. Questions are typically based on the syllabus up to class VIII.
Some Tips & Tricks
Here are some tips and tricks to help you excel in the scholarship examination:-
- Understand the Syllabus:– Familiarize yourself with the NMMSS exam syllabus, which typically covers subjects like Mathematics, Science, Social Studies, and Mental Ability. Focus on the topics mentioned in the official syllabus.
- Organize a Study Schedule:– Create a study schedule that allocates specific time slots for each subject. Consistency is key, so stick to your schedule diligently.
- Practice Previous Year Papers:- Obtain and practice previous year’s question papers to understand the exam pattern and types of questions asked. This will help you get a feel for the exam.
- Refer to NCERT Books:- The National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) books are excellent resources for NMMSS preparation. They cover the fundamental concepts required for the exam.
- Solve Sample Papers:- In addition to the previous year’s papers, solve sample papers and take mock tests.
- Focus on Weak Areas:- Identify your weak subjects or areas and allocate more time to them. Seek help from teachers or tutors if needed.
- Use Online Resources:- There are many online platforms and resources that provide study materials and practice tests for NMMSS. Explore these for additional preparation.
- Stay Informed:- Keep yourself updated on current affairs and general knowledge topics. These can be part of the Mental Ability section.
- Maintain Good Health:- A healthy lifestyle with a balanced diet, regular exercise, and adequate sleep is crucial for effective studying and exam performance.
- Stay Calm During the Exam:– On the day of the exam, stay calm, read the questions carefully, and manage your time wisely. Don’t spend too much time on a single question.
- Review and Revise:- Regularly revise what you’ve studied to ensure you retain the information. Create summary notes for quick revision.
- Seek Guidance:- If you encounter challenges in your preparation, don’t hesitate to seek guidance from teachers, mentors, or coaching centers.
- Believe in Yourself:- Maintain a positive attitude and believe in your abilities. Self-confidence plays a significant role in exam success.
- Read the Instructions:- During the exam, carefully read the instructions provided and follow them precisely.
Benefits Of West Bengal NMMS Scholarship Result
The benefits of this scholarship result are as follows:-
- Students will be able to get scholarships if their names have been displayed in the merit list.
- Students will be able to check their results.
- The students will not have to keep waiting for the release of the result date.
- Age relaxation will be provided to the special categories.
- Results can be accessed by the students on the starting date of 11th April 2023.
- This will provide them with their application status.
- The students will not have to wait for more time.
- The tips and tricks that has been uploaded on this article will motivate the students to better perform.
Features Of West Bengal NMMS Scholarship Result
The features of this scholarship result are as follows:-
- The School Education Department, Government of West Bengal has launched West Bengal NMMS Scholarship Result.
- This result can be accessed by only those students who have previously applied for this exam.
- Students will be given a scholarship amount of Rs. 12,000/- on an annual basis.
- The duration of this scholarship will be 4 years.
- The result date was initiated on 11th April 2023.
- The tips and tricks has been released in this article in order to provide the necessary guidance.
- The syllabus details has been already made available.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
West Bengal NMMS Scholarship Result Eligibility Criteria
The applicants will need to follow the below-mentioned points for checking scholarship results:-
- The student must be a native or resident of WB.
- He or she must have applied for this scholarship based exam in the previous session.
- Students must belong to the SC, ST and Disabled categories.
- Students of classes from 9th to 12th will be given scholarships.
- Minimum marks of 55% to 60% need to be secured by the student in the last year’s exam for the continuation of scholarships.
- The annual income limit must not exceed Rs. 3.50 lakhs.
Some of the important documents needed to affix at the time of checking results:-
- Aadhar Card
- DOB Certificate
- Annual Income Certificate
- Residence Certificate/Domicile Certificate
- Educational certificates
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC/EWS/EBC/BC)
- Bank account photocopy
- Email ID
- Mobile No
Process To Checking West Bengal NMMS Scholarship Result
The applicants will need to follow the below-mentioned points for checking results:-
- Visit and open the Official Website of the School Education Department.
- Now you will get land on the homepage.
- On the homepage, the students will need to login on the site.
- Enter the login details such as:-
- Registration No
- Now click on the SIGN IN button.
- Then you will be able to check your results.
In case if you are having any doubts or queries regarding the West Bengal NMMS Scholarship Result, then you may contact this mentioned email ID:- firstname.lastname@example.org.