Young Leaders Fellowship 2023 Apply Online & Registration Form | Benefits & Features | Young Leaders Fellowship Check Fellowship Amount & Last Date | Registration & Login Portal | Young Leaders Fellowship Check Covered Programs & All Details |
The MCW organization has launched the Young Leaders Fellowship for students falling under the age group of 18 to 26 years so that the student will be able to avail the benefits of the fellowship amounts provided to them for undertaking their studies in the research-based project such as leadership and community development programs.
Through this article you will get all the information regarding the Young Leaders Fellowship 2023 such as objectives, eligibility criteria, benefits, features and important documents, etc. beside with that, we will bring up to date with the step-by-step application procedure for applying online under this fellowship.
Young Leaders Fellowship 2023
All those students who want to address community projects in the field such as education, health, and economic security can apply online under the Young Leaders Fellowship. This fellowship will be provided to student who holds the age group of 18 to 26 years. This fellowship will cover the major allowances.
Students belonging to the age group from 18 to 26 years undertaking studies or education from the MCW Global Organization can apply online under the Young Leaders Fellowship for getting the fellowship amount. One can also apply online under this fellowship scheme by 15th March 2022. Students will be able to create and generate many skills such as leadership development, global citizenship, self-awareness, and vision planning.
Highlights of Young Leaders Fellowship Scheme 2023
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Fellowship||Young Leaders Fellowship|
|Known As||MCW Young Leaders Fellowship|
|Launched By||MCW Global Organization|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Allocated Portal||MCW Portal|
|Objective||To provide fellowships to the students undertaking studies from MCW Global Organization|
|Benefit||Students will be able to undertake their studies successfully|
|Applicable To||Citizens of USA|
|Beneficiary Category||Students pursuing leadership and community development programs|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||PFMS (e-Payment)|
|Form of Benefit||Fellowship Amount|
|Fellowship Transferral||Monthly Basis|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|No. of Eligible Fields||3|
|Covered Programs||Community Needs Assessment|
Vision Planning & Project Development
Virtual Project Implementation & Alumni Mentorship
|No. of Covered Programs||3|
|Covered Allowances||International Economy Flights|
Domestic Economy flights
Round Trip Travel
Economy Flight Costs
|No. of Covered Allowances||6|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Last Date of Online Form Submission||13th March 2022|
|Mode of application||Online|
|YouTube channel||MCW Global|
|Office Address||MCW Global|
102 East 30th Street,
Objectives of Young Leaders Fellowship 2023
The primary objective of launching the Young Leaders Fellowship is to provide financial help and support to the students undertaking or pursuing leadership and community development programs from the MCW Global Organization so that they will be inspired for getting completed their degree or course without suffering from financial instabilities.
The second objective of launching the Young Leaders Fellowship is to generate and create young people with the skills such as leadership development, Global citizenship, self-awareness, and vision planning in the areas of education, health and economic security by providing fellowship amounts to them for getting admission to the leadership programs or courses.
Young Leaders Fellowship Statistics
The statistics of this fellowship are as follows:-
|Applicants Enrolled Till||2850|
|Alumni Ventures Fund Recipients||17|
|Alumni Ventures Fund Amount||$ 61,000/-|
|Countries Impacted by Alumni Ventures||13|
The beneficiary who is going to apply for this scholarship will need to make sure that the age limit possessed by them is as per the age limit or group that has been specified by the selection body which means the applicant must be falling under the age group of 18 to 26 years.
The lists of eligible fields are as follows:-
- Economic Security
The programs covered under this fellowship are as follows:-
- Community Needs Assessment
- Vision Planning & Project Development
- Virtual Project Implementation & Alumni Mentorship
Covered Program Wise Project Duration
The project duration of each covered program are as follows:-
|Covered Program||Project Duration|
|Community Needs Assessment||1 Month|
|Vision Planning & Project Development||10 Days|
|Virtual Project Implementation & Alumni Mentorship||10 Months|
List of Covered Allowances
The lists of covered allowances are as follows:-
- International Economy Flights
- Domestic Economy flights
- Round Trip Travel
- Economy Flight Costs
- Travelling Allowance
- Public Transportation
Last Date To Apply Online
The students can apply online for this fellowship before the last date for getting online registration for this fellowship on a time. This will also redress the server hanging issues from the side of the applicant when he or she applying for this fellowship. One can apply online for this fellowship before 13th March 2022.
Benefits of Young Leaders Fellowship 2023
The benefits of this fellowship are as follows:-
- Students will be able to undertake their studies successfully after getting the financial help and support offered under the MCW Young Leaders Fellowship.
- This will provide social security provisions to the students of the age group from 18 to 26 years.
- Students will be able to analyze and evaluate their community and development-based skills.
- There are around 3 fields that have been delegated for providing a choice of reference among the students.
- Students will be able to join around 3 courses having variable duration.
- This fellowship will cover the major allowances.
- One can apply online under the Young Leaders Fellowship on 13th March 2022.
- Students will be able to explore educational and employment opportunities.
- Submission of important documents is a must for getting registration on a time.
- Chances or opportunities will be offered to the students for addressing community projects.
Features of Young Leaders Fellowship 2023
The features of this fellowship are as follows:-
- The MCW organization has launched the Young Leaders Fellowship.
- Students can join the leadership development course or program in any one out of the 3 delegated fields such as education, health and economic security.
- There are around 3 projects or programs offered to the students having different course duration.
- Fellowship amounts will be provided to the student based on the course of studies undertaken by them.
- The student must be falling under the age group of 18 to 26 years.
- This fellowship will only be provided to those students who are undertaking leadership and community development programs.
- This fellowship will also cover the traveling and transportation allowance.
- Students will be able to carry out community projects in the areas of education, health and economics.
- The last date to apply online under the Young Leaders Fellowship is 13th March 2022.
- For getting more information, visit the official website.
For applying online under this fellowship, the applicant must possess the following criteria mentioned below:-
- The student must be a permanent resident of the USA.
- The student must be falling under the group from 18 to 26 years.
- The applicant must be undertaking leadership and community development programs from the MCW Global Organization.
- The student must have some English proficiency.
Some of the important documents required to apply online under this fellowship as per given below:-
- CV or Resume
- Two Letters or Recommendations
Process to Apply Online Under Young Leaders Fellowship
As this fellowship has been recently launched, no such information has been received by using social networking resources. As soon as any information related to the application procedure required to apply online under the Young Leaders Fellowship will be launched, we will update you through this article otherwise, the applicant can visit the Official Website.
Getting Contact Details
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below points for getting online registration on the portal:-
- Visit the official website.
- On the homepage, click on the Contact tab.
- The contact details will get displayed on your screen.
- Now, the applicant can see the contact details as per his or her requirement.
In case of queries and questions come to your mind regarding the Young Leaders Fellowship, then you may contact this mentioned below office address and telephone number:-
- Office Address:-
- MCW Global
- 102 East 30th Street,
- Lower Level
- New York,
- NY 10016
- Telephone Number:- +1212-453-5811