Assam Foundation Akadamics Scholarship 2023 Apply Online & Application Form | AFNA Benefits & Eligibility | Assam Foundation Akadamics Scholarship Check Amount & Last Date | AFNA Portal Login & Registration | Assam Foundation Akadamics Scholarship Check Online Status & All Details |
AFNA has launched the Assam Foundation Akadamics Scholarship so that students belonging to underprivileged communities will be able to pursue or complete their post-secondary/matriculation classes after getting the scholarship amounts. After getting the scholarship amounts, the students will be able to contribute a progressive stage to their future studies.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about Assam Foundation Akadamics Scholarship 2023 like Purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features, and Important Documents, etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online under this scholarship. To get complete information about this scholarship initiative, read this article till the end.
Assam Foundation Akadamics Scholarship 2023
For providing social security provision and welfare to students pursuing bachelor’s or graduating from a recognized university, the AFNA has launched the Assam Foundation Akadamics Scholarship so that they will be able to complete their bachelor’s degree after getting this scholarship assistance. Thousands of students will be able to complete their bachelor’s degrees.
Assam Foundation of North America has launched the AFNA Scholarship to provide scholarship amounts in the form of financial help and support to students having socially deprived of their basic rights but have shown academic excellence in their studies. Their annual income must be equal to Rs. 50,000/-.
Highlights Of AFNA Scholarship
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Scholarship||Assam Foundation Akadamics Scholarship|
|Known As||AFNA Scholarship|
|Launched By||Assam Foundation of North America|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Allocated Portal||AFNA Portal|
|Objective||To provide scholarships to the students of Assam for pursuing their bachelor’s degree|
|Benefit||Meritorious students will be given scholarships|
|Applicable To||Citizens of Assam|
|Beneficiary Category||Socially Deprived Groups|
|Student Category||Post Secondary Students|
|Ineligible Courses||Diploma & Certificate Courses|
|No. of Ineligible Courses||2|
|Annual Income Limit||Rs. 50,000/-|
|Scholarship Renewal||50% to 60% in the previous year’s examination|
|Attendance Record||75% Attendance Record|
|Donation Processing Fee||2.2%|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship amount|
|No. of installments||4|
|Starting Date to Apply||1st January 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||30th April 2023|
|Amount of benefit||Variable Assistance|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Email Id||[email protected]|
Objectives Of Assam Foundation Akadamics Scholarship
The primary objective of launching the Assam Foundation Akadamics Scholarship is to provide social welfare and economic welfare to students who belong to socially-deprived communities so that they will be able to pursue their studies completely without suffering from financial instabilities.
Another objective of launching the AFNA Scholarship is to provide higher courses of studies among the underprivileged communities so that they will be able to provide some form of support to their family by indulging in active participation in their studies. Students will be able to complete their graduation or bachelor’s studies with the help of scholarships.
Assam Foundation Akadamics Scholarship Timelines
The timelines of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Opening of scholarship forms||1st January 2023|
|Last Date To Apply Online||30th April 2023|
|Last Date For Document Submission||31st July 2023|
|Scholarship Announcement||31st August 2023|
It is mandatory for the students to possess the beneficiary category that has been set up or fixed for the selection of an eligible beneficiary. The students will need to know that this scholarship will only be provided to the students belonging to the underprivileged or socially deprived communities who are pursuing bachelor or post-secondary classes.
The following courses will be considered ineligible:-
- Diploma Courses
- Certificate Courses
The annual income of the student’s family will also play a vital role in the selection of getting scholarship amounts. The student must possess an annual income of Rs. 50,000/- if it exceeds the fixed amount then the student will not be given any scholarship amount or he or she will get disqualified from getting the scholarship amount.
Targets Of Constituting AFNA
The main targets of AFNA are as follows:-
- To spread and promote the social, cultural, technical, medical, and educational exchanges between Assam and North America.
- To provide study materials such as textbooks, technical journals, and learning materials to institutions of Assam and North America.
- To serve mutual cooperation in North America.
- To encourage and facilitate organizational and individual efforts to keep mutual understanding between Assam and North America.
- To promote goodwill and friendship between North America and Assam.
Facilitation Of Donation
Assam Foundation of North America has also provided online portals on the official website for donation purposes so that visitors who want to donate some amount of funds to this foundation may be able to do so. 2.2% of the processing fee is charged for transacting the amount through the use of the PayPal platform.
Assam Foundation Akadamics Scholarship Selection Procedure
There will be no selection criteria for the selection of students for providing scholarship amount which means that the student will not need to secure any score, grade, or percentage for getting the scholarship. Eligible beneficiaries will get selected based on the submission of the online application form on the portal and the final decision will be of the board.
Facilitation of Work-An-Hour Campaign
Now the AFNA is going to start a campaign with the name Work-an-hour so that the Assam Foundation of North America will be able to start collecting funds or donations from the donors. This donation will be based on a one-time payment system around your hourly wage. Every person can come for contributing their money to this campaign.
Important Terms & Conditions
Some of the important terms and conditions issued for the applicants are as follows:-
- SSB will be delegated with the task of carrying out Scholarship Renewal forms.
- The students will be able to receive the scholarship amounts in 4 installments.
- The amount of the scholarship will not be given in cash mode.
- The awardee or beneficiary will need to open their own account number.
- The scholarship amount provided to the student will cover the major expenses covering the course parameters.
- The students or applicants will need to notify or inform the SSB board of the discontinuation of the course whenever they want to do so.
Mandatory Fields To Be Filled
The following are the lists of fields that are mandatory for filling in the registration form:-
- Personal Details
- Permanent Address Details
- Mailing Address Details
- Contact Information
- Legal Guardian Details
- Other Family Member Details
- Post Academic Details
- Current Academic Details
- Annual Income Details
- Reference Details
Benefits Of Assam Foundation Akadamics Scholarship
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- Students will be able to combat their financial instabilities after getting scholarship assistance provided by the government to them.
- Students will be given scholarship assistance for pursuing their bachelor’s degree under the AFNA Scholarship.
- Students belonging to socially-deprived communities will be able to get socioeconomic rights and welfare provisions.
- This scholarship will be proven very beneficial for those students whose annual parental income equals Rs. 50,000/-.
- Students will be able to continue their further studies.
- The whole fee will be reimbursed by the Assam Foundation of North America.
- A separate donation portal has been opened for collecting funds for providing social welfare to the poor sections of society.
- This scholarship will only be provided to students residing in Assam State.
- Scholarships will be provided in equal to 4 installments.
- One can apply online for the Assam Foundation Akadamics Scholarship before 30th April 2023.
Features Of AFNA Scholarship Scheme
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- Assam Foundation of North America has launched the Assam Foundation Akadamics Scholarship.
- This scheme has been launched for the citizens of Assam.
- This scholarship will only be applicable to students residing in Assam State.
- The student must belong to a socially-deprived community.
- Scholarships will be provided to the student for pursuing a bachelor’s degree.
- The student must possess an annual income of Rs. 50,000/-.
- Students will be able to fulfill their dreams of pursuing a higher level of education.
- Each year, AFNA opens the fresh scholarship registration form on the 1st of January.
- The last date to apply under AFNA Scholarship is kept on the 30th of April of every year.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website of the AFNA Portal.
Assam Foundation Akadamics Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The applicant will need to follow the mentioned below eligibility criteria for getting online registration under the AFNA Scholarship:-
- The applicant must be a student pursuing a bachelor’s degree.
- He or she must be a citizen of Assam State.
- Students must belong to socially-deprived communities.
- The applicant must have passed his/her class 12th from the approved school or institution.
- The student must have passed his or her class 12th exam with ICSE/CBSE and any other equivalent board.
- The annual income of the student must not exceed Rs. 50,000/- per year.
- This scholarship will not be applicable to students who are pursuing diploma-level courses.
Some of the important documents to apply online under this scholarship are as follows:-
- Aadhar card
- Income certificate
- Educational Certificate
- Residence certificate issued by the competent authority
- Proof of bank account details
- Latest Passport size photograph of the applicant
- Course fee receipt
- Active Mobile number
- Working Email ID
Process To Apply Online Under Assam Foundation Akadamics Scholarship
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below points to apply online under this scholarship:-
- First of all the applicant will need to visit the Official Website.
- Now you will get land on the homepage.
- Click on the Projects tab.
- Now click on the AKADAMICS button.
- A new page will be displayed on your screen.
- Click on the link to AKADAMICS – About The Scholarship.
- Once again a new page will get displayed on your screen.
- Go through the details mentioned on this new page.
- Now look under the head of How To Apply?
- Click on the link to the Application Form.
- The scholarship Application Form will be displayed on your screen.
- Fill in the details after reading each column thoroughly such as:-
- Date of birth
- Permanent address
- Mailing address
- Phone number
- Email ID
- Legal guardian name
- Legal guardian occupation
- Other family member detail
- Pass academic detail
- Current academic detail
- Essential annual expense detail
- Other details
- Reference detail
- Then click on the Submit button.
- In this way, you will successfully register on the portal.
To Do Login
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below points to do login on to the portal:-
- Visit the official website of the AFNA Portal.
- Now you will get land on the homepage.
- Look at the right-hand side of your screen.
- Click on the link to Login.
- The login form will get displayed on your screen on this new page.
- Fill in the relevant details such as:-
- Then click on the Log In button.
- After that, you will get a login to the portal.
Getting Contact Details
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below points to get contact details on the portal:-
- First of all the applicant will need to visit the official website.
- Then you will be able to see the homepage on your screen.
- Click on the tab About Us.
- Now click on the Contact Us button.
- A new page will get displayed showing contact details on the page.
- Now you can see the contact details.
In case any queries and questions come to your mind regarding the Assam Foundation Akadamics Scholarship, then you may contact this Email Id:- [email protected]