Digital India Internship Scheme 2024 Apply Online & Registration Form | Digital India Internship Scheme Check Amount & Last Date | Digital India Internship Scheme Check Benefits & Features | Digital India Internship Scheme Check Beneficiary Limitation & Duration | Digital India Internship Scheme Check Eligibility & All Details |
The Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology has launched the Digital India Internship Scheme so that the students or applicants will be able to get or gain internship opportunities in order to gain some working experience before entering the corporate sector. Each month, the selected interns will be given or provided stipend awards.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about the Digital India Internship Scheme 2024 like objectives, eligibility criteria, benefits, features, important documents, etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online for this Internship. To get complete information about this Internship, read this article till the end.
Digital India Internship Scheme
For exploring employment or growth in the technical field or sector, the Digital India Internship Scheme has been launched by the Central Government so that the selected interns will be able to earn a monthly stipend of Rs. 10,000/- for carrying out the roles & responsibilities of an Intern. Selected interns will also be given certificates.
For the duration of 2 to 3 years, the Digital India Internship Scheme will be provided to the students or interns so that the interns will be able to carry out some working experience in the fields or sectors of technical after joining this internship program. Interns will be given stipends till the completion of their tenure.
Highlights of Digital India Internship Scheme
The highlights of this internship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Internship
|Digital India Internship Scheme
|Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
|Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
|To provide employment or job opportunities to the students
|The interns will get job opportunities
|Citizens of India
|Students pursuing BE/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc(Electronics)/MCA/DoEACC ‘B’ Level/LLB
|Mode of Transfer
|Form of Benefit
|Amount of Benefit
|Rs. 10,000/- Per Month
|NIC (National Information Centre)
|Mode of Application
|Academic Records, Working Experience, & Education Qualification
|Last Date To Apply Online
|Will be updated soon
|Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
(Government of India)
Electronics Niketan, 6, CGO Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
Objectives Of Digital India Internship Scheme
The major objective of launching the Digital India Internship Scheme is to provide employment or job opportunities to the students by which they will be able to carry out roles and responsibilities as an intern to get selected for future jobs in any sector of technical background. This will also develop their personality.
Another objective of launching the Digital India Internship Scheme is to provide monthly stipends of Rs. 10,000/- so that the selected interns will be able to earn some form of benefit for their joining. Selected interns will be given or provided the benefit for the duration of 2 months. The duration of this internship can also be extended to 3 months.
The students will need to attain the beneficiary category if he or she want to get an online registration for this internship because it is only on the basis of the beneficiary category, that the students will be able to get selected. This internship will be provided to the students who are pursuing BE/B. Tech, M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc(Electronics)/MCA/DoEACC ‘B’ Level/LLB.
The students will be selected on the basis of slots availability that have been made available for the interns by which they will be able to get selection. Selection will be given or granted to the students in a limited manner. Around 50 students will be selected as an intern which means around 50 slots have been made available for the selection.
Digital India Internship Scheme Last Date
The students can apply online before the last date for online form submission because it will provide them with timely registration. Students will also be able to get rid of the server-hanging issues. The last date to apply online has not been released. Whenever it will get released you may apply online.
Digital India Internship Scheme Duration
The selected interns will only be able to carry out this internship according to the stipulated amount of time or period that has been fixed or ascertained by the selection body. The duration of this internship scheme will be 2 months which can also be extended to 3 months.
Digital India Internship Stipend Rate
The selected interns will not only be recruited to different places as an intern but also be given some form of benefit in monetary value. Selected interns will be able to carry out monthly stipends of Rs. 10,000/-. Each month, they will be given stipend rates that will be provided to them till its completion.
Certificate of Participation
The benefit of this internship will not only be limited to the interns only for getting monthly stipends but they will also be able to get or receive a certificate of participation whenever the duration or period of this internship is over. For this, they will also need to maintain good records while carrying out an internship.
The interns will be selected on the basis of the below-mentioned selection criteria:-
- Academic Records
- Working Experience
- Education Qualification
Digital India Internship Scheme Termination
Some guidelines relating to the termination are as follows:-
- The Ministry can end the Intern’s position if they believe it’s no longer needed.
- The Ministry can terminate the Intern’s role at any time without giving reasons and with immediate effect.
- If the Intern wants to leave, they should give a 2-week notice.
- When the Intern’s services end, they must return any materials or assets provided by the Ministry, including badges or ID cards.
- If the Ministry finds that a terminated Intern is acting like they still work there, legal action may be taken.
- The Competent Authority can take action against an Intern, and their decision is final and binding.
Submission of Report or Paper
The interns will also need to submit the report or paper as per follows:-
- Supervisors/Mentors will create work plans and schedules, and Interns must follow them diligently.
- Interns must submit a work report to the Ministry at the end of their internship.
- Project reports for both the Sponsoring Institution and the Ministry must be identical.
- After finishing the project, students should provide a “No–Demand Certificate” in the specified format to the Ministry, along with both soft and hard copies of the project report.
- Project reports should clearly state the work that was done at the Ministry and acknowledge the Supervisor/Mentor and the Ministry’s Secretary.
Areas of Internship
The offered areas of internship are as follows:-
- Cyber laws
- Digital forensics
- Technology Incubation and enhancing the process of Technology Adoption
- Use of AI Tools and Ontology Development for Social Media Content Writer
- Graphic Designer
- Video Editor
- Electronics Equipment Safety Testing
- EMI – EMC Testing
- Cloud Computing
- Architecture of Web 3.0
- Quantum Communication and Technologies
- Blockchain Technology
- High Power Computing
- R&D in system design and Engineering
- Estimation of Digital Economy
- Natural Language
- Processing Applications
Digital India Internship Scheme Selected Interns
The list of selected interns is as follows:-
- Ms. Shivi Goel
- Ms. Hansika Srivastava
- Ms. Geetika Sinha
- Shri. Soumwadeep Guha
- Shri Vipin Kumar
- Shri. Anshul Nigam
- Ms. Khushi Vaish
Benefits Of Digital India Internship Scheme 2024
The benefits of this internship are as follows:-
- Selected interns will be able to carry out internships in the technical fields.
- Interns will also be given financial help and support in the form of stipends.
- After the completion of the internship, selected students will also be given certificates.
- Students will be able to gain exposure to technical fields.
- This will develop future chances for getting good jobs.
- One can apply online before the last date to get rid of severe hanging issues.
Features Of Digital India Internship Scheme 2024
The features of this internship are as follows:-
- The Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology has launched the Digital India Internship Scheme.
- This internship will be provided to the students pursuing BE/B. Tech, M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc(Electronics)/MCA/DoEACC ‘B’ Level/LLB.
- Selected interns will be given monthly stipends each month.
- The duration of this stipend will be 2 months.
- The maximum duration of this internship can be 3 months.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
Digital India Internship Scheme Eligibility Criteria
The students will need to possess the below-mentioned eligibility criteria for registration:-
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- He or she must be pursuing BE/B. Tech, M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc(Electronics)/MCA/DoEACC ‘B’ Level/LLB.
- The first order of preference will be given to the students who have acquired good academic records, and working experience in the previous internship program.
Some of the important documents needed to apply online for this internship are as follows:-
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Educational Mark Sheets
- DOB Certificate
- Latest Passport Size Photograph
- Mobile No
- Email ID
Process To Apply Online Under Digital India Internship Scheme 2024
As this internship scheme has been recently launched, no such information has been received by using social networking resources. As soon as any information related to the application procedure required to apply online under the Digital India Internship Scheme is launched, we will update you through this article, otherwise, the applicant can visit the Official Website.
Getting Contact Details
The applicants can follow the below-mentioned points for getting contact details:-
- Visit the official website.
- On the homepage, look at the bottom side of the screen.
- Click on the Contact Us link.
- The contact details will be displayed on the screen.
The links to important downloads are as follows:-
In case if you have any doubts or queries regarding the Digital India Internship Scheme, then you may contact these mentioned office address, phone no, and email ID:-
- Office Address:-
- Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
- (Government of India)
- Electronics Niketan, 6, CGO Complex,
- Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
- Phone No:– +91-11-24361756
- Email ID:– email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the Digital India Internship Scheme?
It’s a program by the Ministry of Electronics & IT offering internship opportunities for students to gain work experience in technical fields.
2. Who Launched the Internship Scheme?
The Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology launched the Digital India Internship Scheme.
3. What is the Objective of the Internship Scheme?
The main goal is to provide job opportunities for students and develop their skills in technical roles.
4. Who Can Apply for the Internship?
Indian citizens pursuing BE/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc(Electronics)/MCA/DoEACC ‘B’ Level/LLB can apply.
5. How Long is the Internship Duration?
The internship duration is 2 months, with a possibility of extension to 3 months.
6. What is the Monthly Stipend Amount?
Selected interns receive a monthly stipend of Rs. 10,000.
7. How Many Students Will Be Selected?
Around 50 students will be selected for the internship.
8. What Are the Areas of Internship?
Internship areas include cyber laws, digital forensics, AI tools, graphic design, and more.
9. How Can I Apply Online?
The application process details are not provided. Check the official website for updates.
10. How Can I Contact for More Information?
For more details, contact the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology at the provided address, phone number, or email.