Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship Programme 2024 Apply Online & Application Form | Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship Programme Check Amount & Offered Fields | Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship Programme Check Age Limit & Annual Income Limit | Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship Programme Check Selection Procedure & Covered Allowances | Check Eligibility & All Details |
The Reliance Foundation has launched the Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship Programme so that meritorious or talented disabled students will be able to carry out further studies after getting the scholarship amounts. The scholarships will be given to the students on the basis of merit and need factors. This scholarship will be provided to the students on the basis of merit and financial records basis.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about the Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship Programme 2024 like objectives, eligibility criteria, benefits, features, and important documents, etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online under this scholarship. To get complete information about this scholarship, read this article till the end.
Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship Programme
Both girls and disabled students will be able to carry out or pursue courses in the fields of Engineering, Medicine, Agriculture, Pharmacy, Law, Commerce, Management and others after getting financial assistance offered under the Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship Programme. 50% of scholarships will be reserved for girls and 20% of scholarships for students with special needs.
College fees, Maintenance allowance and book allowances will be granted to the girls and disabled students carrying out degrees or courses in various fields after applying online under the Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship. This scholarship will be disbursed among the students on the basis of merit and need basis principles. The annual income of the student’s family must not exceed Rs. 4,50,000/-.
Highlights Of Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship 2024
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Scholarship
|Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship Programme
|Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
|Reliance Foundation Portal
|To provide scholarships to the girl students and disabled students for carrying out higher studies
|Students will get the higher courses of studies
|Citizens of India
|Girls and Disabled Students
|Engineering, Medicine, Agriculture, Pharmacy, Law, Commerce, Science, Arts, Management and others
|Mode of Transfer
|Form of Benefit
|Amount of Benefit
|College fees, Maintenance allowance and book allowances
|Merit Records & Financial Background
|NIC (National Information Centre)
|Last Date To Apply Online
|Will be updated soon
|Mode of Application
Reliance Corporate Park, First Floor, Project Office,
Near Gate B, Ghansoli, Navi Mumbai: 400 701
Objectives Of Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship Programme
The major objective of launching the Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship is to provide scholarships to both girls and disabled students so that while belonging to underprivileged communities, these students will be able to get the scholarship amounts for pursuing higher studies in various fields. The students will be selected on the principle of merit and need basis.
Another objective of launching the Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship Programme is to provide financial assistance or help and support by which the students will be able to carry out degrees or courses in the fields of Engineering, Medicine, Agriculture, Pharmacy, Law, Commerce, Management and others. This scholarship will cover College fees, Maintenance allowance and book allowances.
The following beneficiaries will be considered eligible to apply online:-
- Girl students
- Disabled students
Scholarship Reservation Quota
The scholarship reservation quota for each beneficiary category are as follows:-
|Disabled or PWD Students
The students will also need to possess or attain the age limit that has been prescribed by the selection body for the selection of the students. The students must belong to the age limit of 20 years which means the age of the student must not be above 20 years and must not be below 20 years. The students will be able to get an online registration after possessing this age limit.
Parental Annual Income Limit
The annual income limit will be taken into consideration by the selection procedure in the form of financial background for the selection of an eligible beneficiary. The annual income limit of the student’s family must not exceed or must be equal to Rs. 4,50,000/-. There is no annual income limit in the case of disabled students.
The lists of offered fields are as follows:-
Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship Coverage
This scholarship will cover 3 main allowances as per follows:-
- College Fees
- Maintenance Allowance
- Book Allowance
Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship Last Date
It is obvious that the students will be able to get the scholarship registration after applying online under this scholarship. For this, they will also need to get to know the last date by which they can get registration. The last date for online form submission has not yet been released by the selection body. Whenever it will get released, we will update you through this article till then you can wait for a moment.
Field Wise Offered College Fees
The college fees provided for each field are as follows:-
Field Wise Offered Maintenance Allowance
The maintenance allowance provided to each field are as follows:-
Field Wise Offered Book Grant
The book grants provided to each field are as follows:-
There are 2 selection parameters are as follows:-
- Merit Records
- Annual Income Limit
Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship Selection Procedure
The selection procedure will begin while scrutinizing the merit records and annual income limit of the applied students. This scholarship will be offered to the students on the Merit-Cum-Need basis. After the verification process, the students will get shortlisted. Their documents will be verified by the selection body. The shortlisted students will be notified later.
Beware of Fake Reliance Foundation Representatives
Beware! Some people are falsely claiming to represent Reliance Foundation, asking for money for scholarships and benefits. They are not connected to us in any way. We never ask for money in exchange for scholarships. Don’t deal with them as we won’t be responsible for any losses. If anyone asks for money in our name, inform the police and us.
Benefits Of Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship Programme
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- Scholarships will be provided to both girls and disabled students.
- The girls will be given 50% reservation and 20% reservation will be offered to the students with disabilities.
- There are around 7 fields to which the students can get enrollment.
- The course or field will define the scholarship amount payable to the student.
- There will be no annual income limit or criteria set up for the students belonging to the PWD communities.
- The students will not have to sacrifice their own dreams.
- Students who have satisfied the merit records or excellence will be able to get selection.
- One can apply online before the last date to get timely registration.
Features Of Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship Programme
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The Reliance Foundation has launched the Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship.
- This scholarship will be applicable to the girl students & disabled students only.
- Students of 20 years of age will be given the selection only.
- The students can get admission to courses in the fields of Engineering, Medicine, Agriculture, Pharmacy, Law, Commerce, Management, and others.
- The scholarship amount will cover the College fees, Maintenance allowance and book allowances.
- The selection parameters will be merit records and annual income limit.
- The applicants can also visit the official website for getting more details.
Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The following eligibility criteria will need to possess by the applicants:-
- The student must be a citizen of India.
- The student must be a girl student or a disabled student.
- The candidate must be 20 years of age.
- His annual income limit must be Rs. 4,50,000/-.
- No annual income limit will be applicable to PWD or disabled students.
- The student must have passed the class 12th exam from a recognized CBSE or State board.
Some of the important documents need to apply online for this scholarship are as follows:-
- Class 12th Marks Sheets
- DOB Certificate
- Annual Income Certificate
- Disability Certificate
- Latest Passport Size Photograph
- Other Documents if any
Process To Apply Online Under Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship Programme
As this scholarship has been recently launched, no such information has been received by using social networking resources. As soon as any information related to the application procedure required to apply online under the Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship Programme will be launched, we will update you through this article, otherwise, the applicant can visit the Official Website.
To Do Login
The students will need to follow the below-mentioned steps to do login:-
- Visit and open the official website.
- Now you will get land on the homepage.
- Click on the link to Login.
- The login page will get displayed on your screen.
- Fill in the asked details such as:-
- Login ID
- Captcha Code
- Now click on the Login button.
In case if you are having any doubts or queries regarding the Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship Programme, then you may contact these mentioned Office Address, Telephone No, and Email ID:-
- Office Address:-
- Reliance Foundation
- Reliance Corporate Park, First Floor, Project Office,
- Near Gate B, Ghansoli, Navi Mumbai: 400 701
- Telephone No:- +9122-79675197
- Email ID:- email@example.com