Ahimsa Fellowship 2023 Apply Online & Application Form | Ahimsa Fellowship Check Offered Facilities & Timelines | Ahimsa Fellowship Benefits & Features | Ahimsa Fellowship Check Age Limit & Duration | Ahimsa Fellowship Check Eligibility & All Details |
For enforcing animal protection laws, Ahimsa Fellowship has been launched so that the selected fellows will be able to provide protection to the animals. The selected fellows will be given training and mentorship regarding animal protection so that they will be enabled to work with state government as well as district administrations. One can apply online for this fellowship before the last date.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about the Ahimsa Fellowship 2023 like purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features, important documents, etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process to apply online for this fellowship. To get complete information about this fellowship, read this article till the end.
All those applicants who want to contribute to the animal welfare/animal rights movement in India can apply online under the Ahimsa Fellowship. This fellowship will be provided to the students who have passed the UG degree in any field possessing the age limit of 22 to 35 years. A proper selection procedure will be carried out for the selection of an eligible beneficiary.
A 9-month leadership training program has been organized so that the students wanting to bring some of their contributions to the welfare of Animals will be able to join it. For this, they will need to apply online for the Ahimsa Fellowship. Selected fellows will be given stipends, mentorship, travel and accommodation costs, placement opportunities, etc.
Highlights Of Ahimsa Fellowship 2023
The highlights of this fellowship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Fellowship||Ahimsa Fellowship|
|Launched By||Ahimsa Trust|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Allocated Portal||Ahimsafellowship Portal|
|Objective||To enforce animal protection laws|
|Benefit||Fellows will be able to contribute to the protection of animal species|
|Applicable To||Citizens of India|
|Beneficiary Category||Students who have passed UG degree in any field|
|Age Limit||22 to 35 Years|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||PFMS (e-Payment)|
|Form of Benefit||Fellowship Amount|
|Fellowship Transferral||Monthly/Yearly/One-Time Payment Basis|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Last Date of Online Form Submission||3rd July 2023|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Office Address||Plot 26,|
Opposite Gulmohar Enclave Gate no. 3,
|Mobile No||+91 9650760707|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
Objectives Of Ahimsa Fellowship
The major objective of launching the Ahimsa Fellowship is to provide protection to the animal species so that they will also be able to enjoy their freedom which human beings also enjoy the same. Law enforcement agencies will be set up for the enforcement of animal protection laws. The students can apply online before the last date which is 3rd July 2023 for getting timely registration.
Another objective of launching the Ahimsa Fellowship is to facilitate 9 months of the leadership training program so that the fellows or applicants wanting to contribute animal welfare/animal rights movement will be able to contribute so after joining this fellowship program. Till the completion of this fellowship program, the selected fellows will be given stipends, traveling allowance, accommodation, etc.
Ahimsa Fellowship Timelines
The timelines of this fellowship are as follows:-
|Fresh Opening of Fellowship Forms||15th March 2023|
|Last Date To Apply Online||3rd July 2023|
|Fellowship Begins||Mid-August 2023|
The students or applicants will need to attain the beneficiary category for which this fellowship has been launched. The students will need to check their beneficiary category before applying online because only on the basis of beneficiary category that the students will get registration. This fellowship will be provided to students who have completed or passed the BA or UG degree in any field or discipline and have a lot of interest in the animal protection field.
The age limit will also serve as a selection parameter for the selection of an eligible beneficiary. The students will also need to possess the age limit that has been fixed by the selection body for getting an online registration. The students must make sure that they fall under the age limit of 22 to 35 years which means he or she must not be below 22 years and must not be above 35 years.
The below-mentioned skills will need to be possessed by the applicants:-
- Dedication to the cause of animal welfare/rights
- Lateral Thinking
- Innovative Thinking
Some of the offered facilities to the fellows are as follows:-
- Traveling Costs
- Accommodation Costs
- Experiential Learning
- Peer Learning
The below-mentioned bodies are delegated with this fellowship:-
- People For Animals and People For Animals Uttarakhand
- Humane Society International – India
- Ahimsa Trust
- Mercy For Animals – India
- Kaivalya Education Foundation
Ahimsa Fellowship Duration
It is only in the stipulated time period that the shortlisted fellows will be able to carry out this fellowship program. The duration of this fellowship will be 9 months in which the fellows will be given some of the offered facilities. In this fellowship program, fellows will be given a training program to join.
Ahimsa Fellowship Selection Procedure Stages
The stages of the selection procedure are as follows:-
- Receival of Online Application Forms
- Shortlisting Names
- Evaluation Round
- Conduction of Personal Interview
- Final Selection
Benefits Of Ahimsa Fellowship
The benefits of this fellowship are as follows:-
- The students will be able to show their interest in the field of Animal Protection.
- Various laws will be passed for carrying out the protection of animals.
- This will provide welfare to the animal species.
- This will also bring a network of effective animal protection leaders.
- For getting timely registration, one can apply online before the last date.
- The selected fellows will be able to contribute to the animal welfare/animal rights movement.
Features Of Ahimsa Fellowship
The features of this fellowship are as follows:-
- The Ahimsa Trust has launched the Ahimsa Fellowship.
- This fellowship can be undertaken by those students who have passed the UG degree in any discipline.
- Selected fellows will be given a chance to work with state governments and district administrations.
- This will enforce animal protection laws in India.
- The last date for online form submission will be 3rd July 2023.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
Ahimsa Fellowship Eligibility Criteria
The applicants will need to attain the below-mentioned points for getting an online registration:-
- The student must be a citizen of India.
- He or she must have passed the UG degree in any field.
- The applicant must fall under the age limit of 22 to 35 years.
- He or she must possess skills such as Persistence, and lateral & innovative thinking.
The below-mentioned documents will need to be affixed by the students at the time of getting an online registration:-
- Aadhar Number
- DOB Certificate
- UG Marksheet
- Previous Year’s Exam Records
- Latest Passport Size Photograph
- Annual Income Certificate
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
Process To Apply Online Under Ahimsa Fellowship
The applicants will need to follow the below-mentioned points for getting an online registration:-
- Visit and open the Official Website.
- Now you will get land on the homepage.
- Then click on the Apply Now button.
- A new page will get displayed displaying the Application Procedure.
- Read the scroll down the page.
- Click on the Apply Now button.
- Then, the Application Form will get displayed on your screen.
- Fill each section with the required details.
- Then, click on the Submit button.
Viewing Beneficiary List
The applicants will need to follow the below-mentioned points to view the beneficiary list:-
- The applicant will need to visit the official website.
- On the homepage, click on the Menu Bar.
- Then click on the Fellows Drop Down Menu.
- After that, click on the link to Ahimsa Fellows 2022-2023.
- The names of beneficiaries will get displayed along with their photographs.
In case any queries and questions come to your mind regarding the Ahimsa Fellowship, then you may contact this mentioned below office address, Mobile number, and email Id:-
- Office Address:-
- Plot 26,
- Opposite Gulmohar Enclave Gate no. 3,
- Delhi 110049
- Mobile No:- +91 9650760707
- Email ID:- [email protected]