H.H Dalai Lama Sasakawa Scholarship 2023 Apply Online & Application Form | HH Dalai Lama Sasakawa Scholarship Benefits & Eligibility | HH Dalai Lama Sasakawa Scholarship Check Amount & Last Date | HH Dalai Lama Sasakawa Scholarship Portal Login & Registration | HH Dalai Lama Sasakawa Scholarship Check Online Status & All Details |
Sasakawa India Leprosy Foundation (SILF) has launched the H.H Dalai Lama-Sasakawa Scholarship Scheme so that the citizens residing in such leprosy colonies will be able to get scholarship assistance for providing education services to their children for the persuasion of higher studies. Students will be able to pursue UG, PG and Diploma in professional courses.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about the H.H Dalai Lama-Sasakawa Scholarship 2023 like Purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features and important Documents etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online under this scholarship. To get complete information about this scholarship initiative, read this article till the end.
H.H Dalai Lama Sasakawa Scholarship 2023
Now the students residing in the leprosy colonies will be able to get admission to the PG/UG/Diploma in the professional courses after getting the scholarship amounts offered under the H.H Dalai Lama Sasakawa Scholarship. This scholarship will be provided to students residing in the states such as Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Delhi, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Odisha, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal, Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.
The SILF has launched the H.H Dalai Lama-Sasakawa Scholarship Scheme so that the students of leprosy colonies will be able to get scholarship assistance provided by the government after pursuing post-secondary classes. Whole tuition fees, admission fees and meal fees will be reimbursed by the governmental authorities. The applicant must be less than 17 years of age.
Highlights Of H.H Dalai Lama Sasakawa Scholarship
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows: –
|Name Of The Scholarship||H.H Dalai Lama-Sasakawa Scholarship|
|Known As||H.H Dalai Lama-Sasakawa Scholarship Scheme|
|Launched By||SILF (Sasakawa India Leprosy Foundation)|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Allocated Portal||SILF Portal|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance to the students residing in leprosy colonies|
|Benefit||Financial weak students will be given scholarship assistance|
|Applicable To||Citizens of India|
|Courses Offered||Professional Masters courses|
Professional Bachelors courses
Professional Diploma courses
|No. of Courses Offered||3|
|Age Limit||17 Years|
|Beneficiary Limitation||27 Students|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship amount|
|Scholarship Renewal||50% to 60% marks in the previous year’s examination|
|Covered Allowances||Tuition Fees|
Boarding/ Hostel Expenses
|No. of Covered Allowances||4|
|Amount of benefit||Variable Assistance|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Last Date To Apply Online||5th June 2022|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Youtube Channel||SILF India|
|Office Address||Sasakawa India Leprosy Foundation|
New Delhi -110 003
Objectives Of H.H Dalai Lama Sasakawa Scholarship Scheme
The main objective of launching the H.H Dalai Lama-Sasakawa Scholarship is to provide socio-economic welfare and social security provisions to the students belonging to the leprosy colonies. To them, the government will start providing financial assistance in the form of scholarships. Around 27 students by the SILF will be selected.
Another objective of launching the H.H Dalai Lama-Sasakawa Scholarship Scheme is to fulfill the dreams of younger students of pursuing higher studies such as professional courses, BA, MA and diploma courses despite living in the areas of leprosy colonies. Around 27 students of SILF will be selected for providing educational services.
The student or scholar must belong to that beneficiary category that has been fixed or set up by the selection body. Students going to apply for this scholarship will need to make sure that they reside in leprosy affected colonies and that they are pursuing degrees and diplomas in professional courses.
The beneficiary category and the state in which they reside will not only sufficient for their selection for getting the scholarship amount, but they must also need to attain the age limit or group that has been fixed or set up for the selection of an eligible beneficiary. The age of the student or scholar and beneficiary must not be less than 17 years of age.
This scholarship will be provided only for the:-
- Professional Masters courses
- Professional Bachelors courses
- Professional Diploma courses
The following states will be considered for applying:-
|Uttar Pradesh||West Bengal|
The students will need to possess these mentioned selection criteria:-
- Academic Excellence
- Attendance Record
- Dedication To Learning
- Adherence to Rules & Regulations
This scholarship will cover the mentioned below allowances:-
- Tuition Fees
- Admission Fee
- Mess Fee
- Boarding/ Hostel Expenses
Last Date Of Application Submission
The Government has extended the last date to get applied under this scheme so that the students who have left out to get registration under this scholarship will be given one more chance to get an application submitted to the portal. The last date to get applied will be 5th June 2022. One can apply till 5th June 2022.
The implementation procedure will start while carrying out the verification procedure after getting the application submitted by the students on the SILF Portal. Concerned officials will start preparing the list of eligible beneficiaries based on their academic performance and the previous year’s performance. After that, tuition or fee reimbursement will be provided to those who have been considered eligible.
Facilitation Of Skill Training
The government will start providing the dropout youth with vocational training where their skills will be enhanced while engaging in labor or daily labor jobs. NSDC (National Skill Development Corporation) is assisting the SILF Foundation to grant skill training to such meritorious students. Some of the trades offered under this training are as follows:-
- Retail Sales
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
- Cargo Management
- Industrial Sewing Machine Operator
- Computer Networking & Hardware
- Data Entry Operator
- Beauty Culture
Girl students out of leprosy-affected colonies will be given scholarships for pursuing Nursing courses so that they will be able to fulfill their dreams of becoming nurses after carrying out this course with the help of scholarship assistance. Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 50,000/- will be provided to the girl candidate after the completion of the B.Sc degree. Yet around 115 girls have been given scholarships.
Benefits Of H.H Dalai Lama Sasakawa Scholarship Scheme
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- Students affected by leprosy disease will be able to get scholarship assistance for pursuing higher studies.
- Students will explore interests in the common subject after the completion of their post-secondary classes.
- H.H Dalai Lama-Sasakawa Scholarship will provide fee reimbursement including tuition fees, entrance fees, meal fees and hostel expenses.
- For the maintenance of their livelihood, the government will provide them with a monthly stipend.
- Around 27 students will be able to get the scholarships.
- Students will be able to get admission to professional courses in the UG/PG or Diploma degree.
- Girl students will be able to fulfill their dreams of becoming nurses after carrying out nursing courses with the help of government assistance.
- Around 115 no. of girls have been able to get scholarship assistance under the Nursing Scholarship.
- Dropout Young rates will get redressed because the government will soon go to provide skill training to the applicants.
- The last date to get online registration under H.H Dalai Lama-Sasakawa Scholarship Scheme has been extended by the government.
Features Of H.H Dalai Lama Sasakawa Scholarship
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- SILF (Sasakawa India Leprosy Foundation) has launched the H.H Dalai Lama-Sasakawa Scholarship Scheme.
- Around 27 most deserving students out of the leprosy colonies will be selected for providing scholarships.
- This scholarship will be provided to students residing in the states such as Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Delhi, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Odisha, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal, Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.
- The age of the student or scholar and beneficiary must not be less than 17 years of age.
- The scholarship amount of Rs. 10,000/- to 50,000 will be given to the girl students for pursuing Nursing Courses after the completion of their B.Sc degree.
- 100% of the fee reimbursement will be provided to the student based on his/her merit performance including the previous year’s performance.
- This scholarship will cover the major allowances:- Tuition Fees, Admission Fees, Mess Fees and Boarding/ Hostel Expenses.
- Students will be able to get separate themselves from the partiality and discrimination lineage.
- The government has extended the last date to get online registration under H.H Dalai Lama-Sasakawa Scholarship which is 5th June 2022.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
The applicants will need to possess the mentioned-below points for getting online registration under this scholarship:-
- The student must be a citizen of India.
- The applicant must be pursuing Professional, master’s, BA or diploma courses from a recognized university.
- The applicant must be living in a self-settled leprosy colony.
- Students pursuing diploma courses for the 2 years will also be considered eligible for applying.
- Only those students who are living in the states of West Bengal, Madhya Pradesh, Orissa, Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, and Maharashtra can apply.
- The age of applicant must be less than 17 years of age.
Some of the important documents to apply online under this scholarship are as follows:-
- Aadhar Card photocopy
- DOB certificate
- Educational Certificates of Class 10th and 12th
- Marksheet of class 10th and 12th
- Photocopy of leprosy certificate
- Provisional Admission Letter photocopy
- Reference letter
- Working Email ID
- Active mobile number
Process To Apply Online Under H.H Dalai Lama Sasakawa Scholarship
As this scholarship has been recently launched, no such information has been received using social networking resources. As soon as any information related to the application procedure required to apply online under the H.H Dalai Lama Sasakawa Scholarship will be launched, we will update you through this article otherwise the applicant can visit the Official Website.
In case any queries and questions come to your mind regarding the H.H Dalai Lama Sasakawa Scholarship, then you may contact this mentioned-below office address and helpline number:-
- Office Address
- Sasakawa India Leprosy Foundation
- 2nd Floor,
- IETE Building,
- Institutional Area,
- Lodhi Road,
- New Delhi-110003
- Helpline Number:- +91 11 2460 3439