Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Senior Fellowship 2023 Apply Online & Registration Form | Benefits & Features | Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Senior Fellowship Check Fellowship Amount & Last Date | Registration & Login Portal | Check Age Limit & All Details |
The Indian Council of Social Science Research has launched the Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Senior Fellowship covering a fellowship amount of Rs. 45,000/- so that the students or applicants residing in the North-Eastern regions across India will be able to receive the fellowship amounts getting transferred to their bank account numbers.
Through this article you will get all the information regarding this fellowship 2023 such as Objectives, Eligibility criteria, benefits, features and important documents, etc. beside with that, we will bring up to date you with the step-by-step application procedures for applying online under this fellowship.
Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Senior Fellowship 2023
ICSSR has launched the Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Senior Fellowship for providing fellowship amounts to Indian Social Scientists residing in the North Eastern Regions for conducting full-time research on themes and issues of national and social concern. This fellow must belong to the age limit of 45 to 75 years.
For securing the interests of the citizens and scientists residing in the North Eastern Regions Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Senior Fellowship has been launched covering major allowances such as fellowship amounts and contingency grants. The fellowship amount will be Rs. 40,000/- and the contingency grant will be Rs. 45,000/-. These scientists will need to work on research projects concerning national and social issues.
Highlights Of Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Senior Fellowship Scheme 2023
The highlights of this fellowship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Scholarship||Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Senior Fellowship|
|Launched By||Indian Council of Social Science Research|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Allocated Portal||ICSSR Portal|
|Objective||To provide fellowship to the fellows so that they will be able to undertake research-based studies|
|Benefit||The fellows will be able to pursue Ph.D. degrees|
|Applicable To||Citizens of North-Eastern Areas|
|Eligible States||Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura and Sikkim|
|Beneficiary Category||Fellows undertaking research in the Social Science subjects|
|Age Limit||45 to 70 Years|
|Delegated Council||Indian Council of Social Science Research|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Fellowship Amount|
|Fellowship Transferral||Monthly Basis or Yearly Basis|
|Fellowship Amount||Rs. 45,000/- Per Month|
|Contingency Grant||Rs. 40,000/- Per Annum|
|Covered Allowances||Fellowship Amount |
|No. of Covered Allowances||2|
|Research Project Categories||Minor Project |
|No. of Research Project Categories||2|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Tenure||1 Year (12 Months)|
|Last Date of Online Form Submission||21st March 2022|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Office Address||Indian Council Of Social Science Research (ICSSR)|
JNU Institutional Area,
Aruna Asaf Ali Marg,
New Delhi – 110067 (INDIA)
Objectives of Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Senior Fellowship 2023
The primary objective of launching the Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Senior Fellowship is to provide fellowship amounts to the fellows pursuing or undertaking research-based studies in social science subjects from the NER so that they will be able to complete them without suffering from financial instabilities. Students will also be given a contingency grant for meeting unforeseen situations.
Another objective of launching this fellowship is to provide a fellowship amount of Rs. 45,000/- Per Month to the students of North-Eastern areas so that they will be able to pursue or undertake Ph.D. degrees from the ICCR without having financial instabilities. A contingency Grant of Rs. 40,000/- on an annual basis will be provided to the students.
List of Eligible States
The lists of eligible states are as follows:-
The beneficiary who is going to apply for this fellowship will need to make sure that the age limit possessed by them is as per the age limit or group that has been specified by the selection body which means the applicant must be falling under the age group of 45 to 70 years.
This scholarship will cover the mentioned following allowances:-
- Fellowship Amount
- Contingency Grant
Rate of Fellowship
The fellowship amounts provided to the student are as follows:-
|Allowance Covered||Fellowship Amount|
|Fellowship Amount||Rs. 45,000/-|
|Contingency Grant||Rs. 40,000/-|
The transferral mode used in the fellowship amounts are as follows:-
|Fellowship Amount||Monthly Basis|
|Contingency Grant||Annual or Yearly Basis|
Eligible Course of Studies
The lists of eligible courses of studies are as follows:-
|Social anthropology||Cultural studies||Socio-Sanskrit studies||Social philosophical studies|
|Social linguistics||Gender studies||Health studies||Social science|
|International studies||Public administration||Diaspora studies||National security and strategic studies|
|Education||Social psychology||Legal studies||Social geography|
|Environmental studies||Modern social history||Media studies||Library science|
List of Regional Centers
The lists of regional centres are as follows:-
|Regional Centers||Covered States|
|Eastern Regional Centre, Kolkata||Bihar|
Union Territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands
|North-Eastern Regional Centre, Shillong||Arunachal Pradesh|
|North-Western Regional Centre, Chandigarh||Haryana|
Jammu & Kashmir
Union Territory of Chandigarh
|Northern Regional Centre, New Delhi||Delhi|
|Southern Regional Centre, Hyderabad||Union Territories of Lakshadweep and Pondicherry|
Union Territories of Lakshadweep and Pondicherry
|Western Regional Centre, Mumbai||Gujarat|
Union Territories of Daman and Diu Dadra and Nagar Haveli
Research Project Categories
The categories of research projects are as follows:-
|Project Type||Duration||Budget Allotted|
|Major Project||12 to 24 Months||Rs. 5 to 15 Lakhs|
|Minor Project||6 to 12 Months||Rs. 5 Lakhs|
Last Date To Apply Online
The students or applicants will need to apply online for this scholarship before the last date in order to get rid of the server hanging issues. One can apply online for this fellowship before 21st March 2022. Those students who have applied before this date will get faster online registration.
Benefits of Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Senior Fellowship 2023
The benefits of this fellowship are as follows:-
- Students will be able to secure financial help & support after getting the fellowship amount offered under the Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Senior Fellowship.
- Scientists residing in the states such as Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura and Sikkim.
- Students will be able to get a fellowship amount of Rs. 45,000/- on the monthly basis.
- The applicant can meet unforeseen situations after receiving the Contingency Grant.
- Students residing in the regions of North Eastern will be able to get financial help and support.
- Around 33 states have been covered for awarding the fellowship amounts.
- Students in the 45 to 70 age group will be able to get secure their seats.
- Shortlisted students will be able to receive the fellowship amount.
- One can apply online under the Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Senior Fellowship by 21st March 2022.
- Students will be offered various social science subjects for undertaking studies for the PhD degree.
Features of Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Senior Fellowship 2023
The features of this fellowship are as follows:-
- The Indian Council of Social Science Research has launched the Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Senior Fellowship.
- This fellowship will be provided to Scientists residing in the states such as Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura and Sikkim.
- This fellowship amount will cover the fellowship amount and contingency grant.
- This fellowship will cover an amount of Rs. 45,000/-.
- The student must be from the age group of 45 to 70 years.
- The Fellowship amount will be provided to the student on the monthly basis.
- A contingency amount of Rs. 40,000/- will be provided to the students on the annual basis.
- The student must be pursuing a Ph.D. degree in any one of the social science subjects offered by the ICSSR.
- The last date to apply online under this fellowship is 21st March 2022.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
For applying online under this fellowship, the applicant must possess the following criteria mentioned below:-
- The student must be a resident of North-Eastern areas.
- The applicant must be undertaking PhD degree.
- Students must have opted for a Social Science subject in the Ph.D. degree.
- The student must be receiving a Ph.D. degree from the Indian Council of Social Science Research.
- The student age must fall under the age group of 45 to 70 years.
Some of the important documents required to apply online under this fellowship as per given below:-
- Aadhar Card
- DOB Certificate
- Residential Certificate
- Research Proposal
- Summary Report consisting of 5000 words
- Progress Report
- Objection Certificate
- Account Audit
- Latest Passport Size Photograph
- Admission’s Proof
- Bank Account Details
- Photo Id Proof
- Working Email ID
- Active Mobile Number
Process To Apply Online Under Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Senior Fellowship
As this fellowship has been recently launched, no such information has been received by using social networking resources. As soon as any information related to the application procedure required to apply online under the Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Senior Fellowship will be launched, we will update you through this article otherwise the applicant can visit the Official Website.
Getting Contact Details
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below points for getting the contact details on the portal:-
- Visit the official website first.
- Now you will be able to see the homepage on your screen.
- Click on the link to Contact Us.
- The contact details will get displayed on your screen.
- Now you can go through the contact details mentioned on your screen.
In case of queries and questions come to your mind regarding the Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Senior Fellowship, then you may contact this mentioned below office address and telephone number:-
- Office Address:-
- Indian Council Of Social Science Research (ICSSR)
- JNU Institutional Area,
- Aruna Asaf Ali Marg,
- New Delhi – 110067 (INDIA)
- Telephone Number:- 91-11-26741849/50/51