LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2023 Apply Online & Application Form | LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Benefits & Eligibility | LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Check Amount & Last Date | LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Portal Login & Registration | LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Check Online Status & All Details |
Now all those students who want to carry out post-matric classes such as classes 11th and 12th and college-level degrees can undertake so with the help of the financial form of support provided under the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship. This scholarship will only be provided to the girl students. Variable scholarship amounts will be given.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2023 like Purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features and important Documents etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online under this scholarship. To get complete information about this scholarship initiative, read this article till the end.
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2023
LIC corporation has launched the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship for the girl students belonging to the Economically Weaker Sections so that they will be inspired for carrying out technical and vocational courses at the graduation level. The institution with which the girls are pursuing studies must be affiliated with the National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT).
The Golden Jubilee Scholarship has been launched by the Life Insurance Corporation of India so that students belonging to financially weaker families may be able to get scholarships in the form of life insurance coverage. Girl students will be allowed to get scholarship registration. Rs 20,000/- will be provided in equal 3 installments.
Highlights Of Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Scholarship||LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship|
|known as||Golden Jubilee Scholarship|
|Launched By||LIC (Life Insurance Corporation)|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Allocated Portal||LIC Portal|
|National Level Portal||National Scholarship Portal (NSP)|
|Objective||To provide health insurance coverage to the girl students|
|Benefit||Girl students will get scholarship assistance|
|Applicable To||Citizens of India|
|Beneficiary Category||Girl Students|
|Eligible Classes/Degrees||Class 11th |
UG Degree (Professional and Technical)
PG Degree (Professional and Technical)
|No. of Eligible Classes/Degrees||4|
|Eligible Courses||Professional Courses|
|No. of Eligible Courses||2|
|Scholarship Renewal||60% in the previous year’s examination|
|Attendance Record||75% Attendance Record|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship amount|
|Amount of benefit||Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 20,000/-|
|No. of installments||3|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Office Address||Life Insurance Corporation of India – Corporate Office- |
Jeevan Bima Marg,
P.O. Box No – 19953,
Mumbai – 400 021
Objectives Of Golden Jubilee Scholarship
The primary objective of launching the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship is to provide social welfare to the girl students belonging to the EBC or EWS categories so that they will be able to pursue a higher course of studies after getting the scholarship amounts. This will also enhance the chances of getting employability.
Another objective of launching the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship is to provide variable scholarship amounts to the girl scholars carrying out classes such as 11th & 12th, and UG and PG degrees in technical or professional courses. The girls must be undertaking degrees from institutions affiliated or accredited with NCVT.
The beneficiary or scholar must belong to that beneficiary category that has been fixed or set up by the selection body for the selection of an eligible beneficiary. The student must have passed the class 10th and the scholar must be a girl candidate undertaking post-matric classes or degrees in technical or professional courses.
The lists of eligible classes or degrees are as follows:-
- Class 11th
- Class 12th
- UG Degree (Professional and Technical)
- PG Degree (Professional and Technical)
The lists of eligible courses are as follows:-
- Professional Courses
- Technical Courses
Rate of Scholarship
The scholarship amount provided to the student are as follows:-
|Class 10th Class 11th Class 12th||Rs. 10,000/- Per Annum|
|UG/PG Degree holder||Rs. 20,000/- Per Annum|
Mode of Transferral
The students will be able to get the scholarship amount on the basis of transferral fixed or ascertained by the selection body that will need to be followed by each eligible beneficiary. The scholarship amount will be provided or transferred to the bank account of an eligible beneficiary in equal to 3 installments on the basis of the amount fixed by the authorized body.
The students will be selected on the basis of the selection procedure. Students will be selected on the basis of their academic performance or excellence of records. The annual income limit attained or pertained by the student or scholar will also be taken into consideration at the time of making the selection. The percentage or marks gained by the student or scholar in the class 10th or 12th will also be taken into consideration.
Minimum Marks Cut Off
It is obvious that the students will need to possess the eligibility criteria fixed or set up by the selection body or committee. The student will need to secure at least 60% marks then she will be considered eligible for getting the scholarship amount and the same for getting online registration. These marks need to be secured in the class 10th or 12th examination.
Annual Income Limit
The course of study or degree undertaken by the student will not only sufficient for the student for getting the scholarship amount. The student will also possess the annual income limit which has been fixed by the selection body. The annual income limit of the eligible beneficiary (Girl) must be equal to Rs. 2,50,000/-.
Some of the information issued by the government are as follows:-
- The selection procedure will be based on the merit performance of the student in the last year’s examination which means the student will need to secure 50% to 60% of the marks in their previous year’s examination.
- There are some of exceptional cases applied to the students who are pursuing class 12th in different streams such as Commerce, Arts and vocational. They will need to secure 50% to 55% of the minimum marks.
- Students can make only one nominee for this health insurance policy she will not be allowed to make more than one nominee otherwise she will get expelled from getting this scholarship assistance.
- Students will need to secure a regular attendance record in their school attendance register.
- Any other terms and conditions concerned and linked to this scholarship scheme will be regulated and changed by the concerned authority delegated for this work.
Benefits Of Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- Girl students will be able to secure their bright future after getting registration under the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship.
- This will secure the interests of the girl candidates studying at the school level.
- Students from classes 10th to 12th will have a great opportunity to get scholarship assistance.
- An amount of Rs. 20,000 will be provided to the applicant holding this scholarship plan.
- The students can also undertake their degrees in professional and technical courses.
- Variable scholarship amounts will be given to the students on the basis of the class or degree to which they belong.
- Scholarships will get provided to the students in installments.
- Students pursuing vocational and industrial training from recognized universities will also be considered eligible for getting registration under the Golden Jubilee Scholarship.
- Students who have secured at least 60% marks will be able to get selected.
- There will be a need to apply online for this scholarship before the last date.
Features Of Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- Life Insurance Corporation of India has launched the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship.
- This will secure the interests of the girl students.
- Only those girl students will be considered eligible who are pursuing classes from classes 10th to 12th from any stream or have enrolled under the vocational stream.
- A scholarship amount of Rs. 10,000/- will be provided to the students for pursuing classes from 11th to 12th.
- Students carrying out degrees in technical or professional courses will be given a scholarship amount of Rs. 20,000/-.
- Scholarships will be provided to the student in equal 3 installments.
- Student’s academic records and annual income limits will be taken into consideration while making selections.
- The annual income of the scholar’s family must be equal to Rs. 2.50/- lakhs.
- Students will need to secure 50% to 60% in the previous year’s examination for applying for the Golden Jubilee Scholarship renewal.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below points for getting registration under this scholarship:-
- The applicant must be a girl student.
- She must be a resident of India.
- Her annual income must be equal to Rs. 2.50/- lakhs.
- Girls must have a 60% score on the class 10th exam.
- Girls pursuing a Diploma, ITI, UG, or PG will also be considered eligible to apply.
- This scholarship is only meant for students studying in post-matric classes.
Some of the important documents to apply online under this scholarship are as follows:-
- Aadhar Card
- DOB certificate
- Annual Income Certificate
- Latest Passport Size Photograph
- Bank accounts details
- Educational Certificates
- Fee Receipt
- Active Mobile number for receiving OTPs
- Working Email Id for future reference
- Latest Passport Size Photograph
Process To Apply Online Under LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship
As this scholarship has been recently launched, no such information has been received by using social networking resources. As soon as any information related to the application procedure required to apply online under the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship will be launched, we will update you through this article otherwise the applicant can visit the Official Website.
In case any queries and questions come to your mind regarding the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship, then you may contact this mentioned below office address:-
- Life Insurance Corporation of India –
- Corporate Office-
- Yogakshema Building,
- Jeevan Bima Marg,
- P.O. Box No – 19953,
- Mumbai – 400 021