Hindi Scholarship Scheme 2023 Apply Online & Registration Form | Benefits & Features | WB Hindi Scholarship Scheme Check Amount & Last Date | Hindi Scholarship Scheme Registration & Login Portal | West Bengal Hindi Scholarship Scheme Check Online Status & All Details |
The Government of West Bengal has launched the Hindi Scholarship Scheme so that students belonging to Minority Communities will be able to undertake or pursue further education in professional courses after getting the scholarship amounts getting transferred to their relevant bank account numbers. This scholarship will only be provided to students having residency in West Bengal.
Through this article you will get all the information regarding the Hindi Scholarship Scheme 2023 such as Objectives, Eligibility criteria, benefits, features and important documents, etc. beside with that, we will bring up to date with the step-by-step application procedures for applying online under scholarship.
Hindi Scholarship Scheme 2023
Students belonging to non-Hindi-speaking states such as West Bengal can pursue or undertake their careers in professional courses after getting online registration offered under the Hindi Scholarship Scheme. Scholarship amounts ranging from Rs. 300/- to Rs. 1000/- will be provided to the students on the monthly basis.
The West Bengal Government has launched the Hindi Scholarship for awarding scholarship amounts to those meritorious students who are pursuing or undertaking professional careers or courses. The student must belong to a minority community. The applicants will need to secure 60% of the minimum marks in the last year’s examination.
Highlights Of WB Hindi Scholarship 2023
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Scholarship||Hindi Scholarship Scheme|
|Known As||West Bengal Hindi Scholarship|
|Launched By||State Government of West Bengal|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Delegated State||West Bengal|
|Allocated Portal||West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education Portal|
|Objective||To provide encouragement to the students for pursuing professional courses|
|Benefit||Students will be able to get admission|
|Applicable To||Citizens of WB|
|Student Category||Students pursuing Professional Courses|
|Eligible Classes or Courses||Class 12th, UG & PG Degree|
|No. of Eligible Classes or Courses||3|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship Amount|
|Scholarship Renewal||Good Academic Record|
|Scholarship Transferral||Monthly Basis|
|Scholarship Amount||Rs. 300/- to Rs. 1,000/-|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Tenure||1 Year (12 Months)|
|Last Date of Online Form Submission||Will be updated soon|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Telephone Number||2359 – 6525 / 2321 – 7633|
|Office Address||West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education,|
9/2, Block DJ, Sector II,
Saltlake, Kolkata – 700 091
|Email Id||[email protected]|
Objectives Of Hindi Scholarship Scheme 2023
The main objective of launching the Hindi Scholarship Scheme is to provide scholarships to students so that they will be empowered and inspired for getting admission to professional courses for building their bright future. This scholarship will only be provided to the students belonging to the residency of West Bengal.
Another objective of launching the Hindi Scholarship Scheme is to provide scholarships to minority students so that they will be able to secure their seats in the scholarship quota for pursuing further studies in the professional course of studies. Students pursuing class 12th, UG and PG degrees will be considered eligible for applying. Students belonging to non-Hindi-speaking states such as West Bengal can apply.
The disbursement of scholarship amounts starts or begins on the basis of the beneficiary category set up for the selection of eligible beneficiaries. The student must belong to the beneficiary category. The student must belong to a non-Hindi Speaking state such as West Bengal pursuing professional courses or post-matric classes.
The students will need to secure minimum cut-off marks or qualifying marks in the last or previous year’s examination in order to be considered eligible for getting selected as an eligible beneficiary for this scholarship. The students will need to secure at least 60% marks in the last year of the examination.
List of Eligible Beneficiaries
The lists of eligible beneficiaries are as follows:-
- Students of class 12th
- UG Degree Holders
- Students of PG Degree
The lists of ineligible beneficiaries are as follows:-
- Students undertaking correspondence or open-learning courses
- Students preparing for 2 courses simultaneously
- Employed students
- Students carrying out part-time jobs
- Students who are already in receipt of some other scholarship program
The lists of eligible courses are as follows:-
- B.T. Course
- Ph.D. or M.Phil
- M.Litt candidates of Hindi Language or Literature
Degree/ Class Wise Scholarship Quota
The scholarship quota reserved for each degree or classes are as follows:-
The scholarship amounts provided to each class or degree student are as follows:-
|Class 12th||Rs. 300/- Per Month|
|UG Degree||Rs. 500/- Per Month|
|PG Degree||Rs. 1000/- Per Month|
List Of Boards Equivalent To The W.B. Board
The lists of boards equivalent to the WB board are as follows:-
|Andhra Pradesh Board of Secondary Education||Assam Board of Secondary Education||Bihar School Examination Board||Goa Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education|
|Gujarat Secondary Education Board||Haryana Board of Education||Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education||J&K State Board of School Education|
|Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board||Kerala Board of Public Examinations||Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education||Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education|
|Manipur Board of Secondary Education||Meghalaya Board of School Education||Nagaland Board of School Education||Orissa Board of Secondary Education|
|Punjab School Education Board||Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education||Tamil Nadu Board of Secondary Education||Tripura Board of Secondary Education|
|U.P. Board of High School & Intermediate Education||West Bengal Board of Secondary Education||Council for Indian School Certificate Examinations||National Open School|
Promotion of Professional Studies
With the adoption of this scholarship among non-Hindi-speaking state students, the candidates will be inspired and motivated the same for undertaking a professional course of studies from recognized colleges or institutes across West Bengal which will increase the promotion of professional education/studies. This scholarship will also be applicable to the students carrying out B.Ed, Ph.D. or M.Phil and B.T. courses.
Benefits Of Hindi Scholarship Scheme 2023
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- Students will be able to carry out their studies.
- There will be the promotion of the adoption of Professional study or courses.
- Hindi Scholarship will be provided to the students on the monthly basis.
- Students will be able to build up their careers on the basis of the professional course of the field selected by them.
- This will provide social security provisions to students belonging to Minority Groups.
- Students belonging to the citizenship of WB will only be considered eligible for applying online.
- Students undertaking UG degrees will be given a scholarship amount of Rs. 500/- every month.
- Rs. 1000/- will be provided to the students in the form of scholarships for pursuing a PG degree under the Hindi Scholarship WB.
- There are around 143 quotas reserved for the candidates of class 12th.
- Around 24 students with PG degrees will be able to get the scholarship amounts.
Features Of Hindi Scholarship Scheme 2023
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The State Government of West Bengal has launched the Hindi Scholarship Scheme.
- This scholarship is also known as WB Hindi Scholarship Scheme.
- The student must belong to the WB state.
- This scholarship has been launched for providing scholarships to students of Minority Communities.
- The applicant must be a candidate of class 12th, UG and PG Degree.
- The student must be pursuing a Regular Full-Time Professional Course.
- This scholarship will be ineligible for those students who are pursuing correspondence studies.
- The students will need to secure 60% marks in the last year’s exam.
- Hindi Scholarship Scheme will offer scholarship amounts from Rs. 300/- to Rs. 1000/- on the monthly basis.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
For applying under this scholarship, the applicant must possess the following criteria mentioned below:-
- The applicant must belong to the residency of West Bengal.
- The student must be a candidate for class 12th, UG and PG Degrees.
- The student must be pursuing regular or full-time professional courses.
- Securing at least 60% marks in the previous year’s exam is a must.
- Students can apply for the scholarship renewal after the completion of the scholarship.
Some of the important documents required to apply for this scholarship as per given below:-
- Aadhar Card
- DOB Certificate
- Scholarship Application Form
- Educational Certificates
- Mark Sheet
- Fee Receipt
- Parent Annual Income Certificate
- Bank Account Passbook
- Latest Passport Size Photograph
- Phone Number
- Email Id
Process To Apply Online Under Hindi Scholarship Scheme
As this scholarship has been recently launched, no such information has been received by using social networking resources. As soon as any information related to the application procedure required to apply online under the Hindi Scholarship Scheme will be launched, we will update you through this article otherwise the applicant can visit the Official Website.
Getting Contact Details
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below points for getting contact details:-
- Visit the official website.
- Now you will get land on the homepage.
- On the homepage, look under the section of Student’s Corner.
- Then, click on the link to Contact Us.
- The contact details will get displayed on your screen.
- Now you can go through the details.
In case of queries and questions come to your mind regarding the Hindi Scholarship Scheme, then you may contact this mentioned below office address, telephone number and email ID:-
- Office Address:-
- West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education,
- Vidyasagar Bhawan,
- Block DJ,
- Sector II,
- Kolkata – 700 091
- Telephone Number:- 2359 – 6525 / 2321 – 7633
- Email ID:– [email protected]