HOPE Scholarship 2023 Apply Online & Application Form | HOPE Scholarship Benefits & Features | HOPE Scholarship Check Amount & Beneficiary Category | HOPE Scholarship Check Required GPA & Annual Income Limit | HOPE Scholarship Check Eligibility & All Details |
Financial help and support will be awarded or given to the residents of Georgia so that they will be able to carry out degrees, diplomas, and certificate programs after getting an online registration offered under the HOPE Scholarship. This scholarship will be provided to students who are pursuing courses in Georgia Public and Private Colleges and Universities, and public technical colleges.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about the HOPE Scholarship 2023 like objectives, eligibility criteria, benefits, features, and important documents, etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online for this scholarship. To get complete information about this scholarship, read this article till the end.
Georgia Governor Zell Miller has launched the HOPE Scholarship so that students on the basis of academic performance or merit excellence will be able to pursue or carry out a college degree, diplomas, and other courses after getting some financial help and support. The students will need to satisfy the required ACT or SAT scores in order to be considered eligible.
On the basis of the credit hours, the students will be given or granted the scholarship amounts so that they will be able to carry out further studies after passing the higher secondary or high school from the recognized school or body. For this, the students will need to apply online under the HOPE Scholarship.
Highlights Of HOPE Scholarship 2023
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Scholarship||HOPE Scholarship|
|Known As||Zell Miller Scholarship|
|Launched By||Georgia Governor Zell Miller|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology|
|Allotted Portal||GA Future Portal|
|Objective||To provide scholarships to the students on a merit basis performance|
|Benefit||The students will be able to carry out further studies|
|Applicable to||Citizens of Georgia|
|Beneficiary Category||Meritorious students|
|Annual Income Limit||$100,000/-|
|Mode of Transfer||DBT|
|Payment Mechanism||E-Payment Mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship Amount|
|Transferable Type||Per Semester Basis|
|Required Grade or GPA||3.0|
|Host Site||NIC (National Information Centre)|
|Last Date To Apply Online||Will be updated soon|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Office Address||2082 East Exchange Place, |
|Phone No||(800) 505-4732|
Objectives Of HOPE Scholarship
The major objective of launching the HOPE Scholarship is to provide scholarships to the residents of Georgia so that they will be able to carry out further studies after completing their schooling. The meritorious students will be given preference first to get the scholarships and also the selection same. The students will be able to get the scholarship on the basis of credit per hour.
Another objective of launching the HOPE Scholarship is to grant scholarship amounts on the basis of merit performance or excellence by which the students will be able to pursue or get enrollment to the degree, diploma, and certificate programs with the help of offered scholarship amounts. The students can get admission to Georgia Public and Private colleges or universities.
This is only after qualifying or attaining the beneficiary category, the students will be able to get the scholarship selection finally. The students will need to possess the beneficiary category to pursue the relevant degree. The students will need to secure good academic excellence or performance in the previous year’s study.
As this scholarship will be given or awarded to the students on a merit performance basis, the students will also need to secure the required grade in the previous year’s exam. It is mandatory for the students to secure at least a 3.0 Grade and GPA in the last year’s exam of high school or graduate.
Annual Income Limit
The students will need also to attain or possess the income limit on a yearly basis that has been specified or prescribed by the selection body. If it exceeds, the students will get debarred or disqualified the same from getting the scholarship amounts. The student’s annual income limit must be or not exceed $100,000/-.
The following beneficiaries will be considered ineligible to apply online:-
- Students not satisfying academic records
- Students whose annual income limit exceeds $100,000/-
- Students in receipt of the financial aid program
HOPE Scholarship Amount
The students will be granted or given the scholarship amounts on the basis of per-hour credit. The students will need to get enrollment to the 15 credits per term in case they are admitted to any course, diploma, degree or program. The rate of the scholarship will be $9,460/- for 2 semesters.
HOPE Program Recipients & Awards Over the Years
The Hope program recipients and awards over the years are as follows:-
|Fiscal Year||HOPE Recipients||HOPE Awards (in million dollars)|
Continuation of Scholarship
The scholarship renewal is possible after the completion of the scholarship tenure or duration. For this, the students will need to satisfy the required GPA scores in the required semester on an hourly basis. The students will need to maintain a GPA of 3.00 at attempted 30, 60, and 90 hours.
Eligible Colleges Or Universities
The following colleges or universities will be considered eligible:-
- Public Colleges
- Public Universities
- Private Universities
- Private Colleges
- Technical Colleges
Benefits Of HOPE Scholarship
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The students will be able to able to get admission on the basis of merit performance.
- The beneficiaries will be given the scholarship amounts on a per-semester basis.
- The students carry out 15 credits per hour basis in a single semester.
- The applicants will be given a scholarship amount for 2 semesters for the first time.
- The students will be able to pursue degrees, diplomas, and certificate programs.
- This will enable them to pursue degrees, diplomas, and certificate programs at eligible institutions.
- One can apply online before the last date to get timely registration.
- The form of scholarship renewal can be applied by the student if he or she has maintained the required GPA Score.
Features Of HOPE Scholarship
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- Georgia Governor Zell Miller has launched the HOPE Scholarship.
- This scholarship is also known as the Zell Miller Scholarship.
- The residents of Georgia will be given scholarships.
- The student will be given scholarships for pursuing a UG degree at HOPE-eligible universities or colleges.
- Students need to meet specific GPA requirements and achieve the required ACT or SAT scores for eligibility.
- A scholarship amount of $9,640/- for 2 semesters will be granted to the students.
- The last date to apply online will be updated soon.
- The students can open the official website to get more information.
HOPE Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The students will need to possess the below-mentioned points for applying online:-
- The applicant or student must be a resident of Georgia.
- He or she must have passed higher secondary or post-secondary schooling.
- The student must have attained a GPA of 3.0.
- He or she will need to get enrollment to the 15 credits per semester for the 90 hours.
- For the continuation of the scholarship, securing a GPA of 3.0 is mandatory.
- The student’s annual income limit must be or not exceed $100,000/-.
Some of the important documents needed for applying online for this scholarship are as follows:-
- Scholarship Application Form
- Recommendation Letters
- CV or Resume
- FAFSA Form
- Academic Transcripts
- Two referee reports
- Reference letters
- Passport Copy
- Language Proficiency Certificates
Process To Apply Online Under HOPE Scholarship
As this scholarship has been recently launched, no such information has been received by using social networking resources. As soon as any information related to the application procedure required to apply online under the HOPE Scholarship is launched, we will update you through this article otherwise the applicant can visit the Official Website.
To Do Sign In
The applicants will need to follow the below-mentioned points to sign in:-
- Go to the official website.
- On the homepage, click on the Sign In button.
- Now the sign-in panel will be displayed.
- Fill in the sign in details.
- Then click on the Sign In button.
In case of any queries and questions regarding the HOPE Scholarship, the applicants can contact the below-mentioned office address, phone no, and email ID to redress their doubts:-
- Office Address:-
- 2082 East Exchange Place,
- GA, 30084
- Phone No:- (800) 505-4732
- Email ID:- GAfutures@gsfc.org