SSP Post Matric Scholarship 2023 Apply Online & Application Form | SSP Post Matric Scholarship Check Amount & Last Date | SSP Post Matric Scholarship Check Benefits & Features | SSP Post Matric Scholarship Check Offered Courses & Annual Income Limit | SSP Post Matric Scholarship Check Eligibility & All Details |
The Government of Karnataka has launched the SSP Post Matric Scholarship so that the students living in Karnataka state will be able to pursue or carry out further courses of studies after getting the scholarship amounts. This scholarship will be provided or granted to students belonging to the SC, ST, OBC, PWD, & Minorities.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about the SSP Post Matric Scholarship 2023 like objectives, eligibility criteria, benefits, features, important documents, etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online for this scholarship. To get complete information about this scholarship, read this article till the end.
SSP Post Matric Scholarship
On the basis of caste or category, students belonging to the Karnataka state will be granted SSP Post Matric Scholarship amounts by which they will be able to carry out or undertake medical, technical, higher, and college degrees. The scholarship amounts provided to the students will cover the major allowances.
Variable scholarship amounts will be granted to the students applying online for the SSP Post Matric Scholarship which will provide them with the financial stability by which they will be able to carry out studies or degrees in various fields. Students will be able to get or receive social-security welfare.
Highlights Of SSP Post Matric Scholarship 2023
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Scholarship||SSP Post Matric Scholarship|
|Launched By||Government of Karnataka|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology|
|Allotted Portal||SSP Portal|
|Objective||To provide scholarships to students belonging to the underprivileged communities|
|Benefit||The students will be able to carry out post-matric classes|
|Applicable to||Citizens of Karnataka|
|Beneficiary Categories||SC, ST, OBC, PWD, & Minorities|
|No of Beneficiary Categories||5|
|Offered Courses||Medical, Technical, & Higher Courses|
|No of Offered Courses||3|
|Mode of Transfer||DBT|
|Payment Mechanism||E-Payment Mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship Amount|
|Scholarship Tenure||Will be updated soon|
|Covered Allowances||Tuition, Maintenance, & Admission Fees|
|No of Covered Allowances||3|
|Transferable Type||Monthly/ Annually / One-Time Payment|
|Host Site||NIC (National Information Centre)|
|Last Date To Apply Online||31st March 2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Objectives Of SSP Post Matric Scholarship
The major objective of launching the SSP Post Matric Scholarship is to explore educational and career opportunities or sources among the students belonging to underprivileged communities such as SC, ST, OBC, PWD, & Minorities by which they will be able to receive variable scholarship amounts for pursuing higher studies.
Another objective of launching the SSP Post Matric Scholarship is to grant variable scholarship amounts to the students of Karnataka state on the basis of caste or category to which they belong by which they will be able to get admission to various courses such as Medical, Technical, and higher courses.
It is only on the basis of beneficiary categories, that the students or applicants will be able to receive the scholarship amounts. The students must possess or attain the beneficiary categories. This scholarship will only be provided to the natives of Karnataka state belonging to the communities of SC, ST, OBC, PWD, & Minorities.
The students can get admission to anyone out of the below-mentioned courses:-
- Medical Courses
- Technical Courses
- Higher Courses
SSP Post Matric Scholarship Amount
The rate of scholarship that will be provided or granted to the selected or shortlisted students has already been fixed by the selection body. It needs to be get cleared among the applicants, that they will not be given scholarship amounts in monetary value rather than they will be able to get scholarships in the form of fee-reimbursement.
SSP Post Matric Scholarship Coverage
The list of covered allowances are as follows:-
- Tuition Fee
- Maintenance Allowance
- Admission Fee
SSP Post Matric Scholarship Last Date
It is only on the basis of scholarship enrolment last date or deadline that the students or applicants will be able to get registration on time. As the last date to apply online for this scholarship has been released by the concerned authorities, the students can apply online. The last date for online form submission will be 31st March 2023.
Parental Annual Income
The annual income limit of the student’s parents will also be taken into consideration at the time of shortlisting the names of eligible beneficiaries for providing or awarding scholarship amounts. The student belonging to each category will need to attain an annual income limit between Rs. 1 Lakh to Rs. 2.50 Lakhs.
Minimum Cut-Off Marks
The students will also need to satisfy or maintain the academic records in the last year’s examination which will serve as a selection parameter for their selection. It is mandatory for the students to secure at least 50% marks in the last year’s examination if they want to get selected as eligible beneficiaries.
Benefits Of SSP Post Matric Scholarship
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- Students belonging to underprivileged communities will get higher studies.
- Variable scholarships will be awarded to the students.
- Students who have to possess the selection parameters will get selection as well as scholarships.
- The students belonging to underprivileged communities will be able to get some financial help and support.
- The scholars will receive the scholarship amounts directly through the mode of DBT.
- One can apply online for this scholarship before the last date for getting rid of server-hanging issues.
Features Of SSP Post Matric Scholarship
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The Government of Karnataka has launched the SSP Post Matric Scholarship.
- This scholarship will be provided to the students belonging to the SC, ST, OBC, PWD, & Minorities.
- Students will be given scholarships in the form of fee reimbursement.
- The selected students will be able to get admission to medical, technical, and higher studies.
- The last date to apply online will be 31st March 2023.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
SSP Post Matric Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The students or applicants will need to attain the below-mentioned points for getting online registration:-
- The applicant must be a native or resident of Karnataka state.
- He or she must belong to underprivileged communities such as SC, ST, OBC, PWD, & Minorities.
- The student must be going to undertake post-matric classes.
- The annual income limit must be between Rs. 1,00,000/- to Rs. 2,50,000/-.
- He or she must have attained a minimum mark of 50% in the last year’s exam.
Some of the important documents to apply online under this scholarship are as follows:-
- Aadhar card
- PAN Card
- Income certificate
- Educational Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Residence certificate issued by the competent authority
- Proof of bank account details
- Latest Passport size photograph of the applicant
- Self-Declaration form
- Course fee receipt
- Ration Card Number
- College Registration number
- Disability Card Number as a PWD candidate
- FRUITS ID (being a daughter/son of a farmer’s family)
Process To Apply Online Under SSP Post Matric Scholarship
As this scholarship has been recently launched, no such information has been received by using social networking resources. As soon as any information related to the application procedure required to apply online under the SSP Post Matric Scholarship will be launched, we will update you through this article. Otherwise, the applicant can visit the Official Website.
To Do Student Login
The students will need to follow the mentioned below steps for getting a student login:-
- Visit the official website.
- Now you will get land on the homepage.
- Click on the Student Login.
- The login Form will get displayed on your screen.
- Enter your User ID and Password.
- Now click on the Login Button.
Track Scholarship Status
The students will need to follow the below steps for tracking scholarship status:-
- Open and visit the official website.
- Click on the link to Track Student Scholarship Status.
- Relevant columns will get displayed on your screen.
- Enter the asked details and then click on the Search button.
In case any queries and questions are coming to your mind regarding the SSP Post Matric Scholarship, then you may contact this mentioned contact numbers arranged department-wise: –
|Social Welfare Department||9008400010 / 9008400078|
|Tribal Welfare Department||080-22261789|
|Department Of Minority Welfare||8277799990|
|Backward Classes Welfare Department||080-22374836 / 8050770005|