Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2023 Apply Online & Registration Form | Benefits & Features | Snehapoorvam Scholarship Check Amount & Last Date | Snehapoorvam Scholarship Check Registration & Login Portal | Check Online Status & All Details |
The Government of Kerala has launched the Snehapoorvam Scholarship so that orphans living in the state of Kerala will be able to avail the benefits of the scholarship opportunities. Only those students will be given scholarship amounts that are below the age of 18 years. Students will be given scholarships on the basis of the class they are pursuing.
Through this article you will get all the information regarding the Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2023 such as Objectives, Eligibility criteria, benefits, features and important documents, etc. beside with that, we will bring up to date with the step-by-step application procedures for applying online under the scholarship.
Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2023
The scholarship amount of Rs. 300/- to Rs. 1,000/- per month will be provided to the orphan students pursuing classes from 1st to 12th and also professional degrees under the Snehapoorvam Scholarship. This scholarship will only be provided to the students holding the domicile of Kerala state. The student’s annual income limit must not exceed the subject limit value.
For fulfilling the basic needs or necessities of orphans, the Kerala Government has launched the Snehapoorvam Scholarship for awarding or providing a scholarship amount of Rs. 1000/- to each eligible orphan. The age of beneficiary must be below 18 years of age. Targets of covering around 75,000/- orphans have been set up by the government.
Highlights Of Snehapoorvam Scholarship Scheme 2023
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Scholarship||Snehapoorvam Scholarship|
|Known As||Snehapoorvam Scholarship Scheme|
|Launched By||Social Security Mission of Kerala|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Allocated Portal||Kerala Social Security Provision Portal|
|Objective||To provide social security provisions to the Orphans|
|Benefit||The student will be able to get their educational needs to fulfill|
|Applicable To||Citizens of Kerala|
|Beneficiary Category||Orphan Students|
|Eligible Classes||Class 1st to Class 12th|
|No. of Eligible Classes||12|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship Amount|
|Scholarship Renewal||Good Academic Record|
|Scholarship Transferral||Monthly Basis|
|Amount of benefit||Rs. 300/- to Rs. 1000/-|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Tenure||1 Year (12 Months)|
|Last Date of Online Form Submission||21st January 2023|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Telephone Number||0495 2370302|
|Office Address||Kerala Social Security Mission|
|Email Id||[email protected]|
Objectives Of Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2023
The primary objective of launching the Snehapoorvam Scholarship is to provide social security and socio-economic provisions to orphan students so that they will be able to get proper educational facilities as other normal students get access. Their basic needs and as well as necessities will get fulfilled. On the monthly basis, variable scholarship amounts will be provided to the students.
The second objective of launching the Snehapoorvam Scholarship is to provide a scholarship amount of Rs. 300/- to Rs. 1,000/- to orphans below the age of 18 years so that they will get some financial help and support provided by the government for carrying out some educational needs. They will not need to worry about their educational needs.
The student or applicant must be an orphan residing in Kerala state or holding the Kerala state domicile. The student must be pursuing post and pre-matric classes. It is on the basis of the beneficiary category which marks the final selection of the student for getting the scholarship amount.
List of Eligible Classes
The following classes will be considered eligible for getting scholarship amounts:-
|Class 1st||Class 2nd||Class 3rd|
|Class 4th||Class 5th||Class 6th|
|Class 7th||Class 8th||Class 9th|
|Class 10th||Class 11th||Class 12th|
|Professional Degree Holder||UG Degree Holder||PG Degree Holder|
Class Wise Scholarship Amount
The scholarship amounts provided to each class holder are as follows:-
|Class 1st||Rs. 300/- Per Month|
|Class 2nd||Rs. 300/- Per Month|
|Class 3rd||Rs. 300/- Per Month|
|Class 4th||Rs. 300/- Per Month|
|Class 5th||Rs. 300/- Per Month|
|Class 6th||Rs. 500/- Per Month|
|Class 7th||Rs. 500/- Per Month|
|Class 8th||Rs. 500/- Per Month|
|Class 9th||Rs. 500/- Per Month|
|Class 10th||Rs. 500/- Per Month|
|Class 11th||Rs. 750/-Per Month|
|Class 12th||Rs. 750/-Per Month|
|Degree Holder||Rs. 1000/- Per Month|
|Professional Degree Holder||Rs. 1000/- Per Month|
List of Covered Areas
The lists of covered areas are as follows:-
- Urban Areas
- Rural Areas
Area Wise Annual Income Limit
The area-wise annual income limits are as follows:-
|Urban Areas||Rs. 20,000/-|
|Rural Areas||Rs. 22,375/-|
Form of Financial Help & Support
This scholarship will provide some form of financial help and support to the orphan students living in Kerala state as there are around 75,000 orphan students living in Kerala Orphanages. With the help of this scholarship, the students will be able to meet their educational opportunities. Their social security and economic welfare rights will get reserved. This will bring some financial support to them.
Promotion of Higher Studies
There will be also the promotion of higher courses of study among the Orphan students residing in Kerala state. The students will be able to fulfill their dreams of pursuing higher studies after getting the scholarships. Students will be given scholarships each month. This scholarship will also encourage the students for pursuing professional courses.
Last Date To Apply Online
The students can now get some comfort because the last date for online form submission has been released. This will redress the students from getting server hanging issues due to which their forms are not getting submitted to the portal. The last date to apply online is 21st January 2023.
Benefits Of Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2023
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- Snehapoorvam Scholarship will provide social security provisions to orphan students.
- An amount of Rs. 750/- will be provided to the students undertaking 11th & 12th classes.
- A scholarship amount of Rs. 1,000/- each month will be awarded to the students pursuing professional courses.
- Students undertaking classes from 1st to 5th will be given an amount of Rs. 300/- in the form of financial help and support.
- The students of classes from 1st to 12th will be considered eligible to apply.
- Students will be able to receive this scholarship amount on the monthly basis.
- There will be a promotion of higher courses of study.
- One can apply online under the Snehapoorvam Scholarship by 21st January 2023.
- Students of both urban, as well as rural areas, can avail the benefits of this scholarship.
- There will be equal distribution of educational opportunities among the students.
Feature Of Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2023
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- Social Security Mission of Kerala has launched the Snehapoorvam Scholarship.
- This scholarship has been launched for orphans residing in the state of Kerala.
- Both school-going and college-going students will be considered eligible for applying.
- Students studying from classes 1st to 12th, degree and professional degree holders will be considered eligible for applying.
- The scholarship amount of Rs. 300/- and Rs. 500/- will be given to the students of classes 1st to 5th and students of classes from 6th to 10th.
- Students undertaking post-matric classes such as classes 11th & 12th and professional courses will be given scholarship amounts of Rs. 750/- and Rs. 1000/-.
- This scholarship amount will be provided to the student on a monthly basis which means each month; the student will be able to receive the scholarship amount.
- The student must be studying at a government school in Kerala.
- The last date to apply online under the Snehapoorvam Scholarship is 21st January 2023.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
For applying for this scholarship, the applicant must possess the following criteria mentioned below:-
- The student must be a permanent resident of Kerala.
- The candidate must be an orphan.
- The candidate must be a student of the post or pre-matric class.
- The age of the student must be below 18 years of age.
- The annual income of the BPL Cardholder must be:-
- Rural Areas = Rs. 22,000/-
- Urban Areas = Rs. 22,375/-
Some of the important documents required to apply for this scholarship as per given below:-
- Aadhar Card
- DOB Certificate
- Parents Death Certificate
- Scholarship Application Form
- Educational Certificates
- BPL Certificate
- Mark Sheet
- Parent Annual Income Certificate
- Bank Account Passbook
- Latest Passport Size Photograph
- Phone Number
- Email Id
Process To Apply Online Under Snehapoorvam Scholarship
As this scholarship has been recently launched, no such information has been received by using social networking resources. As soon as any information related to the application procedure required to apply online under the Snehapoorvam Scholarship will be launched, we will update you through this article otherwise the applicant can visit the Official Website.
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below points for submitting queries:-
- Visit the official website first.
- On the homepage, click on the tab to Contact Us.
- Query Form will get displayed on your screen.
- Look under the section of Post Your Query.
- Type the details in each asked column:-
- Phone Number
- After that, click on the Submit button.
Getting Contact Details
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below points for getting contact details:-
- The applicant will need first to visit the official website.
- Now you will get land on the homepage.
- Click on the Contact Us tab.
- The contact details will get displayed on your screen.
- Now you can go through the contact details mentioned on your screen.
In case of queries and questions come to your mind regarding the Snehapoorvam Scholarship, then you may contact this mentioned below office address, telephone number and email ID:-
- Office Address:-
- Kerala Social Security Mission
- 2nd Floor,
- Civil Station,
- Kerala 673020
- Telephone Number:- 0495 2370302
- Email ID:– [email protected]