SSP Scholarship Status 2023 Apply Online & Check Application Status | SSP Scholarship Status Benefits & Features | SSP Scholarship Status Check Offered Scholarship Types & Beneficiary Types | SSP Scholarship Status Check Required Entries & Selection Parameters | SSP Scholarship Status Check Eligibility & All Details |
There are various students belonging to various categories or castes undertaking different classes or courses who have applied for the scholarships represented by the SSP Portal now it is the time when the students can check their SSP Scholarship Status. This will display whether their applications have been accepted, rejected, or under process due to any reason.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about the SSP Scholarship Status 2023 like objectives, eligibility criteria, benefits, features, and important documents, etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of checking the scholarship status. To get complete information about this scholarship status, read this article till the end.
SSP Scholarship Status
To put a stoppage to the waiting process of the students of Karnataka who have ever applied to the SSP portal for access scholarships according to their caste or class, SSP Scholarship Status has been released by which the students will be able to check their application status or will be able to track their application status whether they will be able to get the scholarships or not.
Now displaying scholarship status or the status of anything has been turned to an online platform in the same way SSP Scholarship Status has been released in the online mode whereby the students can check their scholarship disbursement by visiting the official website and after entering some asked details on the required columns.
Highlights Of SSP Scholarship Status 2023
The highlights of this scholarship status are as follows:-
|Name Of The Status||SSP Scholarship Status|
|Launched By||Government of Karnataka|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology|
|Allotted Portal||SSP Portal|
|Objective||To provide status to the students who have applied for scholarships|
|Benefit||The students will be able to check their scholarship status|
|Applicable to||Citizens of Karnataka|
|Beneficiary Categories||SC, ST, BC, OBC, PWD, Minority, and Brahmin Community|
|No of Beneficiary Categories||7|
|Mode of Transfer||DBT|
|Payment Mechanism||E-Payment Mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Displaying Payment Status|
|Scholarship Tenure||Till the completion of the program|
|Transferable Type||Monthly/Annually/One-Time Payment Basis|
|Host Site||NIC (National Information Centre)|
|Last Date To Apply Online||No Deadline|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Objectives Of SSP Scholarship Status
The major objective of releasing the SSP Scholarship Status is to display the scholarship status of students who have ever applied for any scholarship presented by the SSP Portal. The students will not have to visit any government office for checking their scholarship or payment status. One can visit the official website and can do login for accessing their details.
Another objective of releasing SSP Scholarship Status is to provide scholarship status by which they will be able to check their application status whether their application forms were accepted, rejected by the government or it has been put them under discrepancy due to any reasons. Students will be able to check their details easily.
It is only on the basis of beneficiary categories, that the students are given selection as well scholarship amounts. This scholarship status will only be accessed by those students who have fulfilled the beneficiary category (SC, ST, BC, OBC, PWD, Minority, and Brahmin Community) and have ever applied to the SSP Portal.
There are 2 beneficiary types as per follows:-
- Fresh Applicants
- Renewal Applicants
SSP Covered Departments
The lists of covered departments are as follows:-
- Social Welfare Department
- Tribal Welfare Department
- Minorities Welfare Department
- Backward Classes Welfare Department
- Department of Technical Education
- Department of Medical Education
- Disability Welfare Department
- Ayush Department
- Collegiate Education Department
- Labour Department
- Agriculture Department
- Karnataka State Brahmin Development Board
Department Wise Allotted Field
The allotted field in each department are as follows:-
|Social Welfare Department||SC Caste Welfare|
|Tribal Welfare Department||ST Caste Welfare|
|Minorities Welfare Department||Minority Community Welfare|
|Backward Classes Welfare Department||BC Caste Welfare|
|Department of Technical Education||Provision of Technical Education|
|Department of Medical Education||Provision of Medical Education|
|Disability Welfare Department||PWD students welfare|
|Collegiate Education Department||Provision of College Education|
|Agriculture Departent||Farmers Welfare|
|Karnataka State Brahmin Development Board||Brahmin Community Welfare|
Department Wise Offered Scholarships
The lists of offered scholarships are as follows:-
|Social Welfare Department||Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC Students|
Scholarships for Pre Matric Students whose parents are engaged in Unclean Occupations
|Tribal Welfare Department||Pre-Matric Scholarship for ST students|
|Backward Class Welfare Department||Pre-Matric Scholarship|
|Department of Minority Welfare||Pre-Matric Scholarship|
Merit Cum Means Scholarship
Offered Scholarship Types
There are 2 offered scholarships types as follows:-
- Pre-Matric Scholarships
- Post-Matric Scholarships
Required Entries To Check Scholarship Status
The students will need to enter the below-mentioned entries at the time of checking their scholarship status:-
- Student SATS ID
- Financial Year
SSP Scholarship Coverage
The list of covered allowances are as follows:-
- Tuition Fee
- Maintenance Allowance
- Admission Fee
SSP Scholarship Status Last Date
As the SSP Scholarship Status has been released by the Karnataka Government, there will also be a wait for the release of the last date before which the candidates or applicants can check their scholarship status. There is no last date. Students who want to check their status can do so anytime without getting enforced to the last date.
There are 2 selection parameters as per follows:-
|Selection Parameter||Required Attribute|
|Academic Records||Minimum 50% marks in the last year’s exam|
|Financial Records||Annual Income Limit As per the student caste or category|
Benefits Of SSP Scholarship Status
The benefits of this scholarship status are as follows:-
- The students will be able to easily check their application or scholarship status.
- If the application form has been accepted or approved by the selection body, then the students will be able to get their scholarships.
- The students will not need to visit any government office which will save them time.
- If the scholarship has been rejected, then the students will be able to know the termination reasons.
- Both fresh and renewal applicants will be able to get online registration.
- One can check their status anytime on the portal.
Features Of SSP Scholarship Status
The features of this scholarship status are as follows:-
- The SSP Scholarship Status has been released on the SSP Portal.
- This scholarship status can be only accessed by those students who have previously applied for any scholarship represented by the SSP Portal.
- The students will need to enter their SATS ID and Financial Year for checking their scholarship status.
- This portal will use an online mode of displaying scholarship status.
- No last date has been kept for checking the scholarship status.
- One can visit the official website for getting more information.
SSP Scholarship Status Eligibility Criteria
The students or applicants will need to attain the below-mentioned points for getting online registration:-
- The applicant must be a native or resident of Karnataka state.
- He or she must belong to underprivileged communities such as SC, ST, BC, OBC, PWD, Minority, and Brahmin Communities.
- The student must be pursuing pre or post-matric classes.
- The annual income limit must be between Rs. 1,00,000/- to Rs. 2,50,000/-.
- He or she must have attained a minimum mark of 50% in the last year’s exam.
Some of the important documents to apply online under this scholarship are as follows:-
- Aadhar card
- PAN Card
- Income certificate
- Educational Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Residence certificate issued by the competent authority
- Proof of bank account details
- Latest Passport size photograph of the applicant
- Self-Declaration form
- Course fee receipt
- Ration Card Number
- College Registration number
- Disability Certificate (In the case of the disabled person)
- FRUITS ID (being a daughter/son of a farmer’s family)
Process To Apply Online Under SSP Scholarship Portal
As this scholarship has been recently launched, no such information has been received by using social networking resources. As soon as any information related to the application procedure required to apply online under the SSP Scholarship Portal will be launched, we will update you through this article. Otherwise, the applicant can visit the Official Website.
To Do Student Login
The students will need to follow the mentioned below steps for getting a student login:-
- Visit the official website.
- Now you will get land on the homepage.
- Click on the Student Login.
- The login Form will get displayed on your screen.
- Enter your User ID and Password.
- Now click on the Login Button.
Track SSP Scholarship Status
The students will need to follow the below steps for tracking scholarship status:-
- Open and visit the official website.
- Click on the link to Track Student Scholarship Status.
- Relevant columns will get displayed on your screen.
- Enter the asked details and then click on the Search button.
In case any queries and questions are coming to your mind regarding the SSP Scholarship Status, then you may contact this mentioned contact numbers arranged department-wise: –
|Social Welfare Department||9008400010 / 9008400078|
|Tribal Welfare Department||080-22261789|
|Department Of Minority Welfare||8277799990|
|Backward Classes Welfare Department||080-22374836 / 8050770005|