Stanford University Scholarships 2023 Apply Online & Registration Form | Benefits & Features | Stanford University Scholarships Check Scholarship Amount & Last Date | Stanford University Scholarships Registration & Login Portal | Check Eligible Degrees & All Details |
There are a lot of students who want to pursue a higher course of studies from a foreign university such as Stanford University situated in the USA country, To redress such issues Stanford University Scholarships have been launched for Indian students so that Indian students will be able to get the scholarship amounts. There are around 4 scholarships covered in the form of subsidiary scholarship initiatives.
Through this article, you will get all the information regarding the Stanford University Scholarships 2023 such as objectives, eligibility criteria, benefits, features and important documents, etc. Besides that, we will bring up to date with the step-by-step application procedure for applying online under this scholarship.
Stanford University Scholarships 2023
The University of Stanford has launched the Stanford University Scholarships covering 4 major scholarships in the form of subsidiary scholarship initiatives so that the students holding citizenship in India may be able to avail the benefits of this scholarship after getting an online enrollment. Variable scholarship amounts will be offered to the student on the basis of educational qualification and choice of scholarship undertaken by them.
Students who want to pursue an MA, MBA, or leadership development program from a foreign university or country can apply online under the Stanford University Scholarships to get the scholarship amounts. With the help of the scholarship amounts, the students will be able to cover the major expenses of their allowances spent by them while carrying out their studies at Stanford University.
Highlights of Stanford University Scholarship 2023
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Scholarship||Stanford University Scholarships|
|Launched By||Stanford University|
|Delegated Country||USA Country|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance for pursuing college-based studies from a foreign country|
|Benefit||Indian Students will be able to get scholarship opportunities|
|Applicable To||Citizens of India|
|Beneficiary Category||Indian Students|
|Covered Scholarships||Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowship |
Knight- Hennessy Scholarship
TOEFL Scholarship Programme
Aga Khan Foundation International Scholarship Program
|Eligible Degrees||PG Degree & MBA Degree|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship amount|
|Amount of Scholarship||Variable Assistance|
|Scholarship Renewal||English Language Proficiency Skills|
|Scholarship Transferral||Monthly Basis|
|Amount of benefit||Variable Assistance|
|Covered Allowances||Full Tuition Fee, Academic Fee, Living Fee, Travel Grant & Stipend|
|TOEFL Eligible Countries||India, China, Korea, Japan & Taiwan|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Last Date of Online Form Submission||Variable|
Objectives Of Stanford University Scholarships
The primary objective of launching the Stanford University Scholarships is to provide a portal by which Indian students hoping to receive a higher course of studies from the USA university will be able to get the scholarship amounts for getting paid out their fees. Students who want to pursue a PG degree, MBA degree and leadership development programs will be able to pursue so.
Another objective of launching the Stanford University Scholarships is to grant the scholarship amounts to the students who have received an admission letter from Stanford University for undertaking college-based studies. This scholarship amount will cover the major allowances that can be used by the student while carrying out educational opportunities from the college.
List of Covered Scholarships Under Stanford University Scholarships
The lists of covered scholarships are as follows:-
- Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowship
- Knight- Hennessy Scholarship
- TOEFL Scholarship Programme
- Aga Khan Foundation International Scholarship Program
Subsidiary Scholarship Initiatives
The details of subsidiary scholarship initiatives are as follows:-
|Scholarship||Form of Benefit||Beneficiaries||Amount of Benefit|
|Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowship||Fellowships will be given to Indian students for pursuing business-based courses||Students undertaking MBA degrees||$150,000/-|
|Knight- Hennessy Scholarship||Financial help and support will be given to the students for undertaking graduate programs||Students undertaking leadership development programs||$300,000/-|
|TOEFL Scholarship Programme||Non-native speakers will be offered the scholarships||Students from India, China, Korea, Japan and Taiwan||$10,000/- to $20,000/-|
|Aga Khan Foundation International Scholarship Program||Indian students will be given the scholarship amounts||A student pursuing a PG degree from Stanford University||$50,000/-|
List of Eligible Degrees
The lists of eligible degrees are as follows:-
- PG Degree or MA Degree
- MBA Degree
- Leadership Development Programs or Courses
TOEFL Eligible Countries
The lists of eligible countries for TOEFL are as follows:-
Mandatory Tests To Pass
The following tests will be applicable for the students to pass:-
Minimum Marks Cut-Off
The minimum marks that need to be secured by the student in each English language proficiency test are as follows:-
|PTE Academic||68 or More|
The students will be selected on the basis of the mentioned selection parameters:-
- Merit Record
- Financial Need
- Commitment to Development
- Personal Contribution
Knight- Hennessy Scholarship Coverage
The scholarship will cover the mentioned below allowances:-
- Full Tuition Fee
- Academic Fee
- Living Fee
- Travel Grant
List of Available Academic Fields
The academic fields covered under this scholarship are as follows:-
- School of Engineering
- School of Humanities and Sciences
- School of Medicine
- School of Law
- Graduate School of Business
- School of Earth, Energy and Environmental Sciences
- Graduate School of Education
- School of Medicine Biosciences
Brief Overview of Offered Courses
The brief overview of offered courses is as follows:-
- MBA Degree
- Leadership Development Programs
- PG Degree
Application Enrollment Last Dates
The last date to apply online for each scholarship is as follows:-
|Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowship||Will be updated soon|
|Knight- Hennessy Scholarship||Will be updated soon|
|TOEFL Scholarship Programme||Will be updated soon|
|Aga Khan Foundation International Scholarship Program||Will be updated soon|
Benefits Of Stanford University Scholarships
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- Students will be able to undertake college-based studies after getting financial help and support offered under the Stanford University Scholarships.
- A list of 4 scholarships will be offered to the students for applying as per their choice of requirement.
- Students will be able to undertake MA, MBA and UG degrees.
- Students fulfilling the selection parameters will be able to get the scholarship amount on time.
- Scholarships will redress the poverty issues.
- The scholarship amount provided to the student will cover the major allowances spent by the student.
- Students residing in India, China, Korea, Japan and Taiwan will be able to prepare for TOEFL.
- There are around 8 academic fields available for students to carry out their studies.
- Students can apply online under the Stanford University Scholarships before the last date of online form submission.
- Students will be able to fulfil their dreams.
Features Of Stanford University Scholarships
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- Stanford University has launched the Stanford University Scholarships.
- A total of 4 scholarships have been covered in the form of subsidiary scholarship initiatives.
- Variable scholarship amounts will be provided to the students.
- Scholarship amount will be given to the students in the USD monetary format.
- This scholarship will be considered applicable to those students who want to carry out a PG degree, MBA degree and leadership development programs.
- The student must have received an admission offer or letter from Stanford University.
- A scholarship amount of $50,000/- will be given to the students undertaking a PG degree from Stanford University.
- The students will need to secure the minimum marks in the English language proficiency tests.
- For getting more information regarding the Stanford University Scholarships.
- Students will be selected on the basis of selection parameters set up by the selection body.
Stanford University Scholarships Eligibility Criteria
To apply online under this scholarship, the applicant must possess the following criteria mentioned below:-
|Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowship||The student must have citizenship in India must be pursuing an MBA degree and must have passed a bachelor’s degree while fulfilling the minimum score requirements in the English language proficiency tests.|
|Knight- Hennessy Scholarship||The student must be pursuing a Leadership Development Program from Stanford University while holding a Bachelor’s degree and must fulfil the minimum score requirements in the English language proficiency tests.|
|TOEFL Scholarship Programme||The students must belong to India, China, Korea, Japan and Taiwan and must have some proficiency in English speaking.|
|Aga Khan Foundation International Scholarship Program||The student must be an Indian pursuing a PG degree from Stanford University and must belong to the age group of 30 years.|
Some of the important documents required to apply online under this scholarship as per given below:-
- Awards, Certificates, and Recognition
- Employment history
- Essay of 250-Words (on a given topic)
- Family income
- Financial and tax-related documents
- GMAT/ GRE Official Scores
- Letter of recommendation
- Official transcripts
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae(CV)
Process To Apply Online Under Stanford University Scholarships
The applicants will need to click on the mentioned below links to apply online under any scholarship:-
|Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowship||Click Here|
|Knight- Hennessy Scholarship||Click Here|
|TOEFL Scholarship Programme||Click Here|
|Aga Khan Foundation International Scholarship Program||Click Here|